• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone around?
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*stumbles in and falls on the couch*

Had a great date night with my hubby. We ate at a local Mexican restaurant, which I love and our anniversary is on Cinco de Mayo. We then watched Iron Man 2 on the IMAX which was totally awesome! Didn't get home until late, so the babysitter thought we had made a little detour.

*gets up and runs around nekkid, being chased by hubby*
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*covers eyes* Well don't make your detour in the living room, FCOL! At least detour to the Hippy Bus!
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Mothers Day, fabulous thread mummies/mommies

xoxoxo
          sigpic

Comment

*looks around*

Where is everybody?

Oh and happy mothers' day to all the non-UK mummies! (We already had ours a couple of months ago )
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *looks around*

Where is everybody?

Oh and happy mothers' day to all the non-UK mummies! (We already had ours a couple of months ago )
              It's been soooo quiet the past few days...

Happy Mom's Day/Wife Appreciation Day to all the Mom's/Wives!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I don't know about anyone else but I've been having a quiet one. Done sooo much housework today. Just sat down to play around in PS but I think I'll be making the challenge post and scooting on out again. Once I've started I can't stop!!

*huggles all the busy Woohoos*

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  It's been soooo quiet the past few days...

Happy Mom's Day/Wife Appreciation Day to all the Mom's/Wives!
                  It has Hope everyone's OK and just busy!

*goes back to PS*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    It has Hope everyone's OK and just busy!

*goes back to PS*
                    I hope so as well....*worries*

Hmm...is that where all the woohoos have disappeared too?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I spent most of the weekend under my duvet watching dvds.

Hancock - One of those films that you keep watching in the hope that it will get better, but it never does

Austrailia - As above, except that it did get better after the first hour.

After that I went back to WW

And I'm still not getting alerts from GW, despite the fact that it's supposed to be fixed now and the Tweaks thread has been closed

Comment

*happy dances for Jumble getting back into the WW*

And a weekend under the duvet with a pile of DVDs sounds just the right idea! *hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Hancock - One of those films that you keep watching in the hope that it will get better, but it never does
                          I've never seen it but it's funny you should say that as Dave and I were just watching the end of Godzilla (I know - lol!) whilst eating our dinner and having a debate about SFX - him saying he'd never seen anything as bad in recent times as Hancock!

Austrailia - As above, except that it did get better after the first hour.
                          See, I absolutely loved Australia - a testament to the fact that I've made some artwork for it as I only make artwork for shows or films I really love . I think it's because I went into it knowing exactly what to expect having read a few transcripts and reviews.

That or the fact you see rather a lot more Hugh Jackman than is really decent *drools*

After that I went back to WW
                          Aahh, the best of all! How far are you along with it? Enjoying it, the plots, characters etc?? We really need to get that discussion going again .

And I'm still not getting alerts from GW, despite the fact that it's supposed to be fixed now and the Tweaks thread has been closed
                          *huggles* Have you PMed Bagpuss at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            I've never seen it but it's funny you should say that as Dave and I were just watching the end of Godzilla (I know - lol!) whilst eating our dinner and having a debate about SFX - him saying he'd never seen anything as bad in recent times as Hancock!
                            Totally with him, it was amateurish at best I'm not a Will Smith fan, and this did nothing to change my mind

See, I absolutely loved Australia - a testament to the fact that I've made some artwork for it as I only make artwork for shows or films I really love . I think it's because I went into it knowing exactly what to expect having read a few transcripts and reviews.

That or the fact you see rather a lot more Hugh Jackman than is really decent *drools*

I had a fair idea of the storyline, it wasn't that. I just thought it was really slow and wasn't helped by NK's wooden performance (not a fan of her either ). I know she was supposed to be portraying the 'stiff-upper-lipped-corset-too-tight English Lady', but I felt she overdid it and her accent was so obviously Australian-trying-to-sound-English

I think maybe I've been ruined by Sanctuary. Was a time I could watch a tv show or film just for the entertainment and not really go into it too deeply, but now I find I'm judging the acting quality, the script, the lighting and the VisFx

And for that I can blame Martin

Aahh, the best of all! How far are you along with it? Enjoying it, the plots, characters etc?? We really need to get that discussion going again .
                            Just watched 'The War at Home', so about two thirds through S2.

Yep, enjoying it a lot, especially since the last few eps have had a lot of Toby and Leo in

J/D is getting interesting...

Spoiler:
                            Did find it interesting that he reacted to her having a date with such obvious jealousy, whereas she's doing her best to get him set up with Joey

*huggles* Have you PMed Bagpuss at all?
                            No, because they've said that those of us having email alert problems will just have to wait as it will sort itself out

I'm still having the quoteyjumpyaboutcursorthingy as well

Comment

You're not the only one - I'm having problems with my multi-quoting and double posting .

Yeah NK's acting in Australia is abysmal at best . I found it easy to forgive her though being such a huge fan of Moulin Rouge - and in that she is incredible. But then who woodn't be acting next to Ewan *sighs*

WW J/D
                              Spoiler:
                              *squee* Yes a huge part of their early relationship is the jealousy (and denial) they both have of the others prospective partners . I love it when someone is watching a show for the first time - it makes me fall in love with it all over again. In fact, I may just have to go and watch some!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Just watched 'The War at Home', so about two thirds through S2.

Yep, enjoying it a lot, especially since the last few eps have had a lot of Toby and Leo in

J/D is getting interesting...

Spoiler:
                                Did find it interesting that he reacted to her having a date with such obvious jealousy, whereas she's doing her best to get him set up with Joey
                                Ah, you've got some really excellent episodes coming up - there's a run in late S2 that I think are some of the best: Somebody's going to emergency, somebody's going to jail, The Stackhouse filibuster, 17 People. 17 People is actually one of my absolute favourites

J/D:
                                Spoiler:
                                Yes indeed. Methinks they both doth protest too much, just in opposite directions
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X