No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Wendy* That's awful ! Will there be any CCTV footage of the driver? Any stores that you walked past etc.? Hope you feel better soon

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *huggles Wendy* That's awful ! Will there be any CCTV footage of the driver? Any stores that you walked past etc.? Hope you feel better soon
      No CCTV Because I didn't get their number and I was walking past a closed school with no witnesses, I've got nothing.

Nothing but bad language aimed at people whose names are unknown.

*hugs*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

That sucks Wendy. But I believe in Karma and one day, those [email protected][email protected]*%s will have it back at them and then some. The beauty of that theory is that you don't need to see it to know it's gonna happen. Just believe it is all you need to know.
        sigpic

Comment

Lookit what I diiiid!

sigpic

Comment

Nate!

Oh he looks like a proper mini Mr T. Love it!

He has such a great smile doesn't he.
            sigpic

Comment

*flops into the thread*

finished filming...omg...I don't think I've ever been this exhausted...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                *flops into the thread*

finished filming...omg...I don't think I've ever been this exhausted...
                What are you working on....and what are you...actor, behind scenes...just curious...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  What are you working on....and what are you...actor, behind scenes...just curious...
                  All of the above, plus writer, producer and director I think

Multi-talented is our Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    That sucks Wendy. But I believe in Karma and one day, those [email protected][email protected]*%s will have it back at them and then some. The beauty of that theory is that you don't need to see it to know it's gonna happen. Just believe it is all you need to know.
                    I've been pondering on this, and I guess it could explain a lot.

That's a serious haircut LJ

Did you have to hold him down, or did he volunteer?

Comment

LOL! He volunteered. He's way too big to hold down.
                      sigpic

Comment

Home with a sick little girl. Now it is her turn. I am taking a break from sanitizing the house. Yes, I am "trying" to clean, but it isn't working out so well.

*hugs Wendy for her neck and yells at the guy for throwing something at you*

I've had a whiplash injury before due to a car accident, it isn't fun. I remember sitting in class at college and my head started to fall backwards. I couldn't stop it, my neck wouldn't work (I wouldn't use the neck brace), so I had to use my hands to push my head back up. It sounds funny now.

I agree with Jumble, lj. That is one serious haircut.
                        sigpic
                        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Jann, what are you doing here? Run out of hot Italian boys to chase?

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's a cool hair-do, Nate!

*huggles Bekki & Nik's daughter*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm Hoooooooome...

Jumbly my Ipod logged on the internet in a restaurant earlier on and GW was the opened page

Italy was AWESOME! If the USA doesn't work out I'm going to move to Rome. The guys are smokin' hot!
                                I learned I shouldn't underestimate my mom and grandmom and that they are guttery too! I flirted enough and they were afraid I would run of with a hotty!
                                I got to know my grandmother better(we were roommates lol) and I had so much fun you wouldn't believe it
                                Can't feel my legs anymore...and I talked even more than with the shipmeet! Learned a bit italian as well

Oh and a lot of people thought I was Italian...and when I started to talk they thought I was an American.. Had to dissappoint them and tell I was Dutch.
                                Another thing...I don't know the directions in Rome; I can't even navigate easily towards my grandmothers' house! (mom and dad say I navigate without a problem to another country but get issues the closer I get to my home)

Now of to do a quick catch up
                                already big honkin' huggles to y'all!

EDIT:

Y 'all didn't talk a lot
                                *huggles Wendy for neck muscles and guy throwing something at you*
                                Woohoo for Nate's haircut LJ. It looks cool! I love it
                                *huggles Trek for sick...everyone*

*huggles Sarai for day in weekend* (my memory sucks atm..I just remembered hugs*

*huggles everyone else too*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X