Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear you got home safe Jann and that you had a good time *huggles*

Comment

Welcome back Jann!! *Huggles* Glad you had such a great time.
      *Slinks back into lurkdom* Don't expect to see me again anytime soon, I bought seasons 1 and 2 of Bones yesterday... and I think that explains itself.
      *Huggles Woohoos*
      *Sneaks out*
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I almost didn't come home today because of the ash cloud. The planes weren't flying yesterday but luckily enough they were today!

Aaaaaaaand because I haven't done this in days

*runs around nekkid*
        sigpic

Comment

Jumbly my Ipod logged on the internet in a restaurant earlier on and GW was the opened page
          Ah, I thought you were just ignoring me

Just got back from Suz's birthday dinner.

I suspended my Anderson's glasses and just went with whatever, but honestly, that's one of the worst meals I've ever eaten, the service was appalling and I'm never going there again

We waited nearly an hour for our table, only to find that they'd forgotten to let the staff know we had arrived

I'd spent half an hour before I went checking out the menu online and decided on the rotisseried chicken. Er.... no, you can't have that because it takes 45 minutes to cook and it's too late in the evening to do that

So I suggested the waiter should pass everyone else's orders to the kitchen whilst I chose something else. Uh, no, he'd rather stand over me whilst I fished for my glasses and tried to decide what else might be edible

So we all collected bowls of salad from the salad bar, and then managed to eat two lots each whuilst we were waiting......... and waiting...........

Mike and his mum both had ribeye steak with corn cobs and chips. Ribeye, I've always found, is very had to ruin or cook badly, but they'd managed it. And the corn cobs were overcooked and soggy

Suz had also wanted the chicken, but when that wasn't available she chose a bacon and cheese burger. It was edible, that's the best she could say

I'd opted for Scampi, which I have to say was perfectly cooked. Not so the chips and peas that came with it, both of which were cold and soggy.

We decided not to risk the desserts

For my birthday, I'm going to drop HUGE hints that Anderson's is the ONLY place I want to eat

Comment

*hugs for the Bday dinner Jumbly* Bad to hear that! Hope Suz had an awesome day anyway.

it's now officially my birthday I'm no longer a teen
            I chose my dinner for tomorrow so it's gonna be good...bad thing is that I'll be on school from 8:30 till 17:30 so I'm gonna be home at around 7 or 8 pm *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you everyone *huggles you all*

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
              Home with a sick little girl. Now it is her turn. I am taking a break from sanitizing the house. Yes, I am "trying" to clean, but it isn't working out so well.

*hugs Wendy for her neck and yells at the guy for throwing something at you*

I've had a whiplash injury before due to a car accident, it isn't fun. I remember sitting in class at college and my head started to fall backwards. I couldn't stop it, my neck wouldn't work (I wouldn't use the neck brace), so I had to use my hands to push my head back up. It sounds funny now.

I agree with Jumble, lj. That is one serious haircut.
              That was, for me, the worst part of the whiplash injury. I had the same problem and I actually had my hair cut at the time to stop my heavy hair from making it worse!

I love his haircut, LJ! It's fabulous and funky.

Jumble *hugs* AWFUL service!
              Last edited by m_wendy_r; 10 May 2010, 03:27 PM.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *hugs for the Bday dinner Jumbly* Bad to hear that! Hope Suz had an awesome day anyway.
                She did Fortunately the bad food and service didn't spoil the evening for her because we just kept making a joke of it And she'd alreadyspent most of the day with Jo and the boys

it's now officially my birthday I'm no longer a teen
                I chose my dinner for tomorrow so it's gonna be good...bad thing is that I'll be on school from 8:30 till 17:30 so I'm gonna be home at around 7 or 8 pm *sigh*
                HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANN

Hope it's a good one

Comment

Wendy how's the neck feeling now?

Comment

*huggles Jumble for the non-Anderson's standard meal*

I know Andersons are hard to live up to but even so... that sounded bad. I mean, because they kept you waiting it was too late to have what you wanted? Hmm!

Never mind *pats jumble's hand reassuringly* If your family decide to take you elsewhere for your birthday meal I will gladly sacrifice an evening and take you to Anderson's myself. No no, I mean, I know it wood be such a hardship for me to do so but, honestly, I think I could bear it for you. Of course only for you.

*huggles Bekki* Hope you're exhausted-but-exhillarated.

*huggles Jann* Happy birthday m'dear! Official birthday wishes, along with some arty thing or another if I get time to make it... *panics slightly* will come tomorrow.

*huggles Wendy's neck vee-ery very gently*

I've decided the TFL website is just silly. It might as well have told me to go to Uxbridge via Scotland for all the good it is. I'm only going by bus because I don't want to pay the extortinate parking fees in Uxbridge and because I fear the steering on the car is going to give out completely before Charles fits the new track rod ends which, frankly, had I known they were that bad I would NEVER have driven to Leeds on.

Does anyone know if the UK has a government yet or not? I've given up watching now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Movie talk:
                      I liked Hancock but I am a sucker for superhero movies
                      I hated Moulin Rouge, I was forced to watch it

((wendy)) I hope your neck heals fast

*huggles Bekki*

LJ, what a great haircut!

*huggles Jann* I'm glad you had fun and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs Jumble for the awful dinner*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Wendy how's the neck feeling now?
                        Awful. It's creeping down my back. It's definitely the muscle that was damaged in the accident. I think if it continues, I may have to go to the doctor *sigh*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I know Andersons are hard to live up to but even so... that sounded bad. I mean, because they kept you waiting it was too late to have what you wanted? Hmm!

Never mind *pats jumble's hand reassuringly* If your family decide to take you elsewhere for your birthday meal I will gladly sacrifice an evening and take you to Anderson's myself. No no, I mean, I know it wood be such a hardship for me to do so but, honestly, I think I could bear it for you. Of course only for you.

*huggles Bekki* Hope you're exhausted-but-exhillarated.

*huggles Jann* Happy birthday m'dear! Official birthday wishes, along with some arty thing or another if I get time to make it... *panics slightly* will come tomorrow.

*huggles Wendy's neck vee-ery very gently*

I've decided the TFL website is just silly. It might as well have told me to go to Uxbridge via Scotland for all the good it is. I'm only going by bus because I don't want to pay the extortinate parking fees in Uxbridge and because I fear the steering on the car is going to give out completely before Charles fits the new track rod ends which, frankly, had I known they were that bad I would NEVER have driven to Leeds on.

Does anyone know if the UK has a government yet or not? I've given up watching now.
                        Thanks for the gentle hugs.

And no government, not yet. They still be talking between the tories/libdems and now labour/libdems. So, who knows?

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        Movie talk:
                        I liked Hancock but I am a sucker for superhero movies
                        I hated Moulin Rouge, I was forced to watch it

((wendy)) I hope your neck heals fast

*huggles Bekki*

LJ, what a great haircut!

*huggles Jann* I'm glad you had fun and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs Jumble for the awful dinner*
                        Moulin Rouge was okay, not as fabulous as it was made out to be.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANN!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Sorry if I've missed something. I've decided to give up on the MQ, and I tried to make Jann's birthday message all sparkly and it kept bouncing. Sorry honey! Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

*hugs Bekki, too*
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Exactly! Stuart wood have cooked it regardless of the time He does most of his meals from scratch when they're ordered anyway, and it's always worth waiting for

I'll allow you to make that sacrifice, because I like you sooooo much

Wendy don't wait too long before you go see the doc. Better to go before it gets too bad

Comment

Jumble, I'll see how I am tomorrow morning. I've been having lots of relaxing showers/baths and just trying to keep it from getting too stiff.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Jumble, I'll see how I am tomorrow morning. I've been having lots of relaxing showers/baths and just trying to keep it from getting too stiff.
                              Sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Exactly! Stuart wood have cooked it regardless of the time He does most of his meals from scratch when they're ordered anyway, and it's always worth waiting for
                                Ooh. That sounds sooooo good. *Starts daydreaming about delicious food*
                                Where was I? Oh yeah, *Hugs Wendy for hurt neck*
                                Is it really Jann's birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANN!!!!

No longer a teen? How many teens does that bring us to on this thread?... 1... 2...

Say, Jumble, is Anderson's like a chain restaurant? Or is there only one? Or is there more than one but not enough to be called a "chain"? You've made me really want to eat there.
                                Now I really can't wait till I'm old enough to travel on my own, or with fellow Woohoos. I mean I couldn't wait before, but now you've made it all that more desirable.

I know there was something else I was going to say, oh yeah! Love Nate's haircut LJ!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X