Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh*

Chapter number 2 is finally written. Just waiting for Josi to beta

Might have to force you to wait I'm afraid Jumbly, going to be up all night writing chapter 3. Apparently I can't write in the daytime .

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Fainne already asked him, but he didn't answer

Um, maybe you could be a little more persuasive? *raises eyebrow, Teal'c fashion*
      LOL! Why do you think I'd be more persuasive?? Because I'm stalking him in love with him his biggest fan?

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      I think he could be jealous (JM) , but...who knows, maybe it wood work Who isn't shy to try - rise!
      Perhaps we should promise him his own holiday over on the Joseph Mallozzi Blogs Again thread. Mallozzitines? *giggle*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Perhaps we should promise him his own holiday over on the Joseph Mallozzi Blogs Again thread. Mallozzitines? *giggle*
        St. Mallozzi's Day?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Martin icons part 2 [img]
          http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/xmas/d065.gif[/img]
          <snip> I refuse to remove Martin's img tags
          Loving all the icons (and snurching them )

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Oh I totally misread that
          I was thinking: What?! Why wood jumble ask her for wood?!
          Oh, I wood definitely ask her for Wood if I thought she had the power to give him to me

Hehe. the 21st of the 12th...

And the Real Women thingy makes me laugh!
          Makes me chuckle too

And I hope it's not the 21st of the 12th, because we'll have just missed it

Just checking my diary........it must be in here
          somewhere........

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *sigh*

Chapter number 2 is finally written. Just waiting for Josi to beta

Might have to force you to wait I'm afraid Jumbly, going to be up all night writing chapter 3. Apparently I can't write in the daytime .
            *hands candles and chocolate to Sarai* You're doing a grand job, we appreciate your sacrifice

LOL! Why do you think I'd be more persuasive?? Because I'm stalking him in love with him his biggest fan?
            Well there's three good reasons right there

Promise him anything you like, we don't mind

Comment

Thread Question:

If you were in charge of Stargate:Got Wood, what wood you let major Wood do? And what kind of character wood he be?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*snorts* (not shorts Jumble)

St. Mallozzi's day?? Why not?! Providing we can have St. Shea's day as well!

Comment

Thankies all

Oh luvnjack if he only knew he is very often here too- remember elfyourself ptb version! It wood be great if Joe will understand our crazy love to Martin Ok, I could make some icons for JM too BUT only if he gave us this one, tiny, innocent news which Martin's bday is!
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*hands candles and chocolate to Sarai* You're doing a grand job, we appreciate your sacrifice

Well there's three good reasons right there

Promise him anything you like, we don't mind
                    Er...um...well, I'm speechless!

Look! There's another Martin Wood!
                    sigpic

Comment

Random insert - does anyone know how to delete an album on Photobucket?

EDIT: Never mind, found it!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Thread Question:

If you were in charge of Stargate:Got Wood, what wood you let major Wood do? And what kind of character wood he be?
                        I wood let Major Wood light fire place , he would be wearing sandals, shorts and top of uniform His mission will be to rescue SG1 from evil enemy by using P-90...and some wood! After all it will be happy time

luvnjack - maybe it is senior, granpa?
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*snorts* (not shorts Jumble)

St. Mallozzi's day?? Why not?! Providing we can have St. Shea's day as well!

Ok, I'm double-checking your words now And why not? Do we know when his birthday is? We could send him a card wishing him a happy birthday and asking him when Martin's is, because if anyone knows, Dan must

Thankies all

Oh luvnjack if he only knew he is very often here too- remember elfyourself ptb version! It wood be great if Joe will understand our crazy love to Martin Ok, I could make some icons for JM too BUT only if he gave us this one, tiny, innocent news which Martin's bday is!
                          Innocent, that's it exactly It's not as if we're asking for his phone number, or his address...............although...............

Er...um...well, I'm speechless!

Look! There's another Martin Wood!
                          There are in fact many men called Martin Wood Try wading through them on google until you find the right one

Comment

Ok, I'm double-checking your words now And why not? Do we know when his birthday is? We could send him a card wishing him a happy birthday and asking him when Martin's is, because if anyone knows, Dan must

Innocent, that's it exactly It's not as if we're asking for his phone number, or his address...............although...............

There are in fact many men called Martin Wood Try wading through them on google until you find the right one
                            Hehe I know Dan's b'day, it was the 23rd December. So we kinda just missed it . I love IMDB, and I'm on it too! Although with not nearly enough credits . Do you know he worked on Rise of the Silver Surfer? Clever Dan.

Comment

Hehe I know Dan's b'day, it was the 23rd December. So we kinda just missed it . I love IMDB, and I'm on it too! Although with not nearly enough credits . Do you know he worked on Rise of the Silver Surfer? Clever Dan.
                              Aw, shame we missed it Did you know it before or did you just find out? Let's make sure we remember it next year

I don't love IMDB, it tells us nothing about Martin that we didn't already know Oh well.

Oooh! Speaking of TPTB Elfdancing.........here's some of us

Jumble, Josiane, Nad, Sarai and Martin

Bekki, RiG, Jann, Achaja and Martin

TR, Wendy, Martin, Fainne and Jasmina

And of course

TPTB Charleston

TPTB Disco

Comment

Aw, shame we missed it Did you know it before or did you just find out? Let's make sure we remember it next year

I don't love IMDB, it tells us nothing about Martin that we didn't already know Oh well.

Oooh! Speaking of TPTB Elfdancing.........here's some of us

Jumble, Josiane, Nad, Sarai and Martin

Bekki, RiG, Jann, Achaja and Martin

TR, Wendy, Martin, Fainne and Jasmina

And of course

TPTB Charleston

TPTB Disco

That's immense, well done Jumble

EDIT: And I know, I found out yesterday when I was researching them for this fic. Was right royally peed off. Although could always send him a belated bday card!

Comment

Working...
                                X