Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    (((((Jann))))) Yes, he's very good for the recovery

I did get a lot of the nurses inerested in Martin (I had some pics brought in ) But I think the reason they kept me in so long was because they thought the bang on the head had caused brain damage I did manage to convince them that I was being my usual self
    ROFL...brain damage coz of your thunking Martin...that would have been priceless...did the kids help the nurses convince you are normal like that?

I don't think I'll be happy dancing for a while though, it's pretty painful just sitting for more than a few minutes Have to figure a way to PS lying down

Ah! Broccoli
    Ps while lying down...explain...since I haven't quite figured that out yet...only popped up with lots of pillows...but then I'm almost sitting agian...and still missing my mouse...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      ROFL...brain damage coz of your thunking Martin...that would have been priceless...did the kids help the nurses convince you are normal like that?
      Oh yes, they described to them my kitchen wall and told them a few tales But I think it was my grandsons that convinced them I was ok 'Oh I see they let you have your Martinpics, Nan!'

Ps while lying down...explain...since I haven't quite figured that out yet...only popped up with lots of pillows...but then I'm almost sitting agian...and still missing my mouse...
      I'm actually having trouble just typing while lying back

Were's Nad?

Comment

*hugs Jumble*

I know it feels like you're in prison or something!! I was in for about 12 days in total I think. The worst week and a half of my life! Still, it's great you're back. We all missed you muchly. Especially Martin, just look at his little puppy dog face...

Comment

You know, I really love that pic, it's just sooo him

Comment

(((((((Jumble!!!!!))))))

Soooo good to have you back, we missed you!!! And so glad you're doing OK and recovering well
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks (((((Josianne))))) I missed you too

I'm going to head off to bed now, all this lying around is really tiring

I was hoping to see Nad, but she doesn't seem to be around

Comment

Thanks (((((Josianne))))) I missed you too

I'm going to head off to bed now, all this lying around is really tiring

I was hoping to see Nad, but she doesn't seem to be around
                Yeah, you should make sure you take it easy I'm sure Nad'll be back before long, she'll be sorry she missed you!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I know, the doc left me in no doubt of what would happen if I didn't behave

Ok, well in the hope that she comes in soon

HI NAD!

Comment

Here is a present for you Jumble, don't be sad, when we'll be finally all together -we all would say: Woohood!!!
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*runs in* *huggles thread* *leaves get well soon bisquits for Jumble* *jelly babies for the others* *runs out*

Comment

*steals Jelly babies* they're my favourite *shares out biscuits* Thanks Rose

Lovely pic Achaja

Comment

Mmm. I liked Suz' posts better...

Just kidding!

((((HI JUMBLE!))))
                          *throws herself at jumble's feet*
                          You're home!!!!! And I'm here!

*Happy Dances*
                          *Does this: *
                          (Yes, on my own, while running from wall to wall )

Good to see you up and around-ish again. I shall not make any lame jokes about how wild horses can't keep you away, but one stupid car can. *shakes head* I promise.

I'm glad we didn't hold Martinmas this weekend RL has been a little... bum to me!
                          We can also move it to somewhere after the holidays and call it MartinMess, if it suits better?
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jumble Jumble Jumble!

I think a few people round here might have, uh, missed you a little bit!

Welcome back. Rest up... ouch...and take care.

That's all really!

Cags
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Jumble Jumble Jumble!

I think a few people round here might have, uh, missed you a little bit!

Welcome back. Rest up... ouch...and take care.

That's all really!

Cags
                              Thanks (((((Cags))))) Oh, and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Comment

Aw thanks Jumble! You know, I was going to be cheesy and say seeing you back posting was a great birthday present but.... nah, too cheesy...

...although... I'm one of the S.H.I.P.now so maybe not. It is a great birthday present because it made me smile and there's no great a gift than happiness.

Here, have some broccoli! *inhales*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X