The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Aw thanks Jumble! You know, I was going to be cheesy and say seeing you back posting was a great birthday present but.... nah, too cheesy...

...although... I'm one of the S.H.I.P.now so maybe not. It is a great birthday present because it made me smile and there's no great a gift than happiness.

Here, have some broccoli! *inhales*
    Hehe. Now that's the Hippy Spirit!

By the way...
    Should we rate this thread, or embrace our No Stardom position?

BTW II: I will update the S.H.I.P. site as soon as possible! It's been a little hectic, but my holiday starts tomorrow, so...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It's cheesy, but it's nice

Can I offer you these as a virtual present?

Oh, and I found out what Martin's tool is called - a Director's Viewfinder - and it's purpose is what we thought, to line up a shot and see how it will look through the camera

Edit: I sent our four new members their Mempics for approval, so hopefully I can let you have them soon to make a very big S.H.I.P. announcement
      Last edited by Jumble; 21 December 2008, 01:00 PM. Reason: D'oh! 4 edits! Can't spell, missed two words :rolleyes:

Comment

I just saw that our thread isn't rated...let's leave it this way...it's special!

and *hugs* to Nad for having a bum RL

Erm...back to Martin?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

<snipped Martin>

Oh, and I found out what Martin's tool is called - a Director's Viewfinder - and it's purpose is what we thought, to line up a shot and see how it will look through the camera

Edit: I sent our four new members their Mempics for approval, so hopefully I can let you have them soon to make a very big S.H.I.P. announcement
          A Director's Viewfinder, huh?
          That sounds... Logical, yet exiting.

And

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          I just saw that our thread isn't rated...let's leave it this way...it's special!

and *hugs* to Nad for having a bum RL

Erm...back to Martin?
          Hehe... we don't need the stars to be happy We just seemed so ...naked for a while there. I had a vision

And D'oh! I thought you said ''*hugs* to Nad for having a bum in RL''
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

That's how I read it too

Comment

*giggles*

Well... Actually it's very philosofical. Do the virtual versions of us have bums?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

*Accepts virtual present with thanks.* *Ponders on how to reply to the comment about Matrin's tool without getting feet wet. *

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *giggles*

Well... Actually it's very philosofical. Do the virtual versions of us have bums?
                If so, can someone please reduce the size on my virtual bum? I won't complain!

Cags
                sigpic

Comment

I did my best with your Mempic Cags

Edit: Jeez, I made an innocent post about his tool Must be the drugs
                  Last edited by Jumble; 21 December 2008, 01:40 PM.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

You did! She was beautiful. Slim, tall, gorgeous. Hey, if people wanna think I look like that...great! Any chance you can just make the real bum smaller now?

What's that you say? Stop eating all that home made fugde?

But...but...

Svelt figure or fudge and wine? Hmm... tough choice!
                      sigpic

Comment

Keep the bum, ladies!
                        It's nice to sit on.

sigpic

Comment

Yes. It is. Especially after childbirth.

I wonder if I could make broccoli flavoured fudge? Ya think?
                          sigpic

Comment

That's it. I shall never have children.

And what's the main ingredient in fudge?
                            Hey... I'm Dutch

sigpic

Comment

You did! She was beautiful. Slim, tall, gorgeous. Hey, if people wanna think I look like that...great! Any chance you can just make the real bum smaller now?

Haven't you heard of 'fudge brownies'

But...but...

No contest!

Yes. It is. Especially after childbirth.

See above ^^^

Anyway, it's nice to be cuddly, look

Comment

OMG.. fudge - I am traumised by this from my time in York I've never eaten something like this. It really brought me to my knees. There's notrhing worse than this.
                                ooookay... correct my first comment: THAT's worse

Comment

Working...
                                X