The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was surfing the web...and came across these of martin/robin dunne

He's doing his trademark...face...again... Poor Robin!
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Cags I'm blaming you for this.....

I watched XFactor last night and found myself thinking WTF?? She was great, he couldn't sing a note, and she gets voted off??????

Weird

Edit: Jann I'm going to ask him very nicely not to do that when it's my turn for the photo
      Last edited by Jumble; 02 November 2009, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Hey Cags I'm blaming you for this.....

I watch XFactor last night and found myself thinking WTF?? She was great, he couldn't sing a note, and she gets voted off??????

Weird

I can't apologise enough. I really am truely sorry. The X factor is a bloody farce this year. I don't know what's going on but it's certainly not about voting for the talent. The great British public are all bonkers... or jacked up on sugar from left over Halloween candy, whatever. Either way I've lost interest.

Oooh Jann, nice pics. I so think that he should so pull that face for you Jumble... I may write to him enclosing a picture of you and say "hey, when this mad British woman comes up to you for a pic, give her a huge hug and a big snog and then pull the most ridiculous face you can for the pictures so we'll never ever believe her that you were that nice to her... either that or run far far away".

Umm, ok maybe not.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          I can't apologise enough. I really am truely sorry. The X factor is a bloody farce this year. I don't know what's going on but it's certainly not about voting for the talent. The great British public are all bonkers... or jacked up on sugar from left over Halloween candy, whatever. Either way I've lost interest.
          I reckon it was a load of silly schoolgirls voting for the 'cute' factor I won't bother watching it again.

Oooh Jann, nice pics. I so think that he should so pull that face for you Jumble... I may write to him enclosing a picture of you and say "hey, when this mad British woman comes up to you for a pic, give her a huge hug and a big snog and then pull the most ridiculous face you can for the pictures so we'll never ever believe her that you were that nice to her... either that or run far far away".

Umm, ok maybe not.
          Tbh, if you could get him to do the bolded bit I won't give a damn what the photo is like, because I'll have died and gone to heaven

Comment

Well then I am definitely writing to him then.

Um, not that I want rid of you or anything...

... unless it's to emigrate to Canada and set up home with a certain sparkling green eyed director/producer.

*sigh* Dare is poop over the strawberries and ask the guys in the appreciation thread to spoiler SGU stuff? Or should I just squint really hard and try not to be spoiled?
            sigpic

Comment

Well then I am definitely writing to him then.

Um, not that I want rid of you or anything...

... unless it's to emigrate to Canada and set up home with a certain sparkling green eyed director/producer.
              Shame he already has a wife, otherwise I might be tempted

*sigh* Dare is poop over the strawberries and ask the guys in the appreciation thread to spoiler SGU stuff? Or should I just squint really hard and try not to be spoiled?
              Er, that's not making any sense to me

Of course it could just be that you've addled my brain with your previous suggestion

Comment

No you're right, it makes no sense.

I coughed whilst typing... er....yeah, that's it.

The is should have been an I and the the should have been a their.

*mutters something about taking Night Nurse during the day being a not-so-great idea.*

What I was kind of saying was I could go and post and say "please spoiler tag the SGU spoilers" and no doubt someone will get annoyed with me for doing so, or I could just let it go and accept that I'm going to get spoiled every couple of weeks unless I suddenly develop a severe squint.
                sigpic

Comment

*mutters something about taking Night Nurse during the day being a not-so-great idea.*

What I was kind of saying was I could go and post and say "please spoiler tag the SGU spoilers" and no doubt someone will get annoyed with me for doing so, or I could just let it go and accept that I'm going to get spoiled every couple of weeks unless I suddenly develop a severe squint.
                  PM a mod and have them pop over and tell them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, definitely go and remind them. It's been mentioned before and most people wanted SGU stuff spoilered and clearly marked as SGU

I seem to spend half my time lately reminding people about [img] tags, they never seem to learn

Edit: Or do like LJ says, that might have more effect

Comment

Edit: Jann I'm going to ask him very nicely not to do that when it's my turn for the photo
                      but it's his trademark... or you could ask for two photo's...one with and one without ...after he has hugged you of course...

Oh...I just did I mean how hard is it to just put it in spoiler tags...one press on a button...*sigh*

*goes further with cleaning room...BIG time*...who stops DVDs in the closet of her sink/washstand(sp?)
                      sigpic

Comment

Just popping by to post this link:

http://scifipulse.net/?p=15852

It is an interview with AT discussing her new charity initiative. Once things are up and running, there will be auctions offering Sanctuary set tours and Skype chats with MW, DK and AT. Start saving ladies!

BTW, the money from our set tour went to this charity. I am proud to be among the first to contribute to Sanctuary for Kids. The donation to the Nepal charity and for the kids in Vancouver came out of those funds. As wonderful as it was to tour the set and meet everyone, the best thing about it was the contribution we have made to help out those in need. I have always been a big supporter of charity and would never have bid for the set tour if the money was not going to charity. The website isn't quite up yet but they are working on it. I hope everyone will check it out.
                        Last edited by EH-T; 02 November 2009, 07:08 AM.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I feel the need to say that whilst I did respond to a comment about SGU, my comments were more about a character who isn't on SGU, however, I have put them behind tags for you.

Also, I wasn't here when SGU started, and that is perhaps the same for the person who asked. It's only fair to give people the benefit of the doubt.
                          Last edited by m_wendy_r; 02 November 2009, 07:13 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            I feel the need to say that whilst I did respond a comment about SGU, my comments were more about a character who isn't on SGU, however, I have put them behind tags for you.

Also It's only fair to give people the benefit of the doubt. I wasn't here when SGU started, and that is perhaps the same for the person who asked.
                            Yes, that's why I suggested that Cags post a reminder. There was an awful lot of hassle over it when SGU first started, so frequent reminders have become necessary so that newbies and people who haven't been around lately know about it.

My remark about the [img] tags I stand by.

Comment

Yes, that's why I suggested that Cags post a reminder. There was an awful lot of hassle over it when SGU first started, so frequent reminders have become necessary so that newbies and people who haven't been around lately know about it.

My remark about the [img] tags I stand by.
                              That's fair enough. I was just saying that I had put my comments in tags, although I don't think I actually said anything, I just responded to something that could be considered a spoiler.

Spoilers are notoriously difficult to get right -- because people have different ideas on what a spoiler really is. This is why we always get issues like this. True, people should always put themselves in other peoples shoes, but clearly people don't. Friendly reminders are nice, and those are a good thing.

xoxo for you all.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                That's fair enough. I was just saying that I had put my comments in tags, although I don't think I actually said anything, I just responded to something that could be considered a spoiler.

Spoilers are notoriously difficult to get right -- because people have different ideas on what a spoiler really is. This is why we always get issues like this. True, people should always put themselves in other peoples shoes, but clearly people don't. Friendly reminders are nice, and those are a good thing.

xoxo for you all.
                                That's the problem. It's probably best to err on the side of caution and put anything to do with SGU in spoilers with a clear label, like you did, about what's in them

We had the same discussion on here a while back about Sanctuary, and it was decided that we should keep all Sanctuary comments in spoilers because a) those watching it are seeing it on different days and b) others will not able to watch it for some time.

I personally don't really see why SGU in general is being discussed on the S/J thread at all, there are other threads for that. I get why Jack and Sam's appearances are being talked about, but not the rest of the show. But that's just me *shrugs*

*huggles Wendy* It's really good to see you back on GW

Comment

Working...
                                X