Yay!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Yay! My sig is back!

Er...I mean...Yay! GW is back!
      WooHood!

Or uh...
      JoeHoHoooo!

EDIT: WoodNight!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves* Woodnight, Nad!
        sigpic

Comment

WoodNight Nad. Sleep tight, don't let the Coopiebugs bite!

How's the writing coming along LJ?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            WoodNight Nad. Sleep tight, don't let the Coopiebugs bite!

How's the writing coming along LJ?
            Er...fine...
            sigpic

Comment

Er...fine...
              Why am I not convinced by that?

Actually you know, I think you'd do better to let it flow naturally as and when your creative juices flow. I know you have your own deadline, but you'll probably get it right sooner by not forcing it

*looks around for APA because I know that's not what she wants me to say*

Edit: Actually, I think I might head off to bed. I was watching Jaws 4, but the main character is called Michael........

Comment

Why am I not convinced by that?

Actually you know, I think you'd do better to let it flow naturally as and when your creative juices flow. I know you have your own deadline, but you'll probably get it right sooner by not forcing it

*looks around for APA because I know that's not what she wants me to say*

Edit: Actually, I think I might head off to bed. I was watching Jaws 4, but the main character is called Michael........
                Woodnight Jumble! I'll be writing tonight, I promise.
                sigpic

Comment

*runz nekkid through thread* Because I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn! No one is hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!

*happy dances*
                  Yes, I'm just thrilled about the pic of Joe on the blog tonight. What can I say? And the snark! The yummy, delicious snark! *happy sigh*
                  Last edited by Luvnjoe; 29 October 2009, 11:43 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, off to bed. Do you ever wake up and think, "I wonder what crazy stuff LJ has posted."?

Wood morning and Wood night to you all, dear Woohoos!

*stumbles off to bed*
                    sigpic

Comment

While GW was having a fit (and yes, that's high on my list of things that need to be fixed ) I made a new Wednesday sig.

A little more colourful than the original, yes?
                      Awesome sig*giggles*...should we add another day too it perhaps?!?! and I didn't notice anything about GW being bad last night...no problems at all

*runz nekkid through thread* Because I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn! No one is hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!

*happy dances*
                      Yes, I'm just thrilled about the pic of Joe on the blog tonight. What can I say? And the snark! The yummy, delicious snark! *happy sigh*
                      *blinks*...easy LJ ...don't run too fast...you'll....trip over your own feet....

Forgot to quote your other post...but we check in the morning to see what you did in the night...it's like every morning waking up with "the new adventures of LJ"

*happy dances* VACATION! Just back from school(exam was at 8:30...I was done at 9 (I think it went okay)) ...so now only work this weekend and no school...no learning...nooo reading boring marketing/budgeting/law/spanish stuff
                      sigpic

Comment

*happy dances*
                        Oh yes, he's on a roll this week

Well, off to bed. Do you ever wake up and think, "I wonder what crazy stuff LJ has posted."?

Wood morning and Wood night to you all, dear Woohoos!

*stumbles off to bed*
                        Yes.......... but only after I've wondered what snarky stuff Joe has posted

Edit: Jann Maybe I should get a sig for every day of the week

GW was off for about an hour last night for most of us. It went down in the middle of the EOTW discussion

Comment

Everyday of the week sig...sounds good... makes it easier for us! I mean making all those notes and saving the teasing till Wednesday...it's easier to spread it over the whole week

Ahh...it was offline during that time..it could be that I was just downstairs on that moment...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Everyday of the week sig...sounds good... makes it easier for us! I mean making all those notes and saving the teasing till Wednesday...it's easier to spread it over the whole week

Ahh...it was offline during that time..it could be that I was just downstairs on that moment...
                            Well feel free to pick a day

Comment

Well feel free to pick a day
                              Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Good?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Good?
                                No, I meant feel free to pick a day to make a sig for

Comment

Working...
                                X