X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    *huggles woohoo's nekkid or not*

OT RANT:

I have a satellite dish and one of the other people living in the building just got one too. When they set his up we were on the same frequency and they were supposed to fix that but didn't....

The idiot deleted EVERYTHING I had!!!! This includes season 2 of Sanctuary, select episodes of Bones and fave eps of SG1

Season 2 of Sanctuary won't be on DVD until after June or July (possibly later) so....so....so...

He deleted all the Olympic stuff I was recording for my honey as well. She's in Minnesota this week for a conference (she's in a group with two Canadian men and the first thing she ask them was "do you know who Amanda Tapping is? " That's my honey!

Oh well, there are worse things (sadly, much worse) in the world than losing a few tv shows so I am over it now

*hugs woohoo's and off to the office* *love office days *
    Well that sucks! *Hugs* Think you might be able to sue the guy?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Oh Bree, that's just awful! In fact, I'm sure deleting Sanctuary S2 is grounds for justifiable homicide

You should at least be able to claim some sort of compensation from the satllite company. I'd be on the phone by now

Yes, there are worse things in the world, but in my experience it's what's happening to you that matters most (I know that sounds very selfish, but we do have to live in our own little worlds)

*hugs*
      Thanks Jumble

Justifiable homicide sounds good to me. Or at the very least a nice, hard slap upside the head. That wood make me feel better.

I would be on the phone if I could but I am at the office today and I know from past experience that I need to be home, with remote in hand in order for them to be able to fix anything. I alos know from past experience that they cannot un-delete everything I've lost.

You make a very good point about it not being selfish. We do live in our own worlds, sometimes affected by the larger things that happen, and in my world Sanctuary is something that I enjoy so I was upset to lose it and the Olympic stuff for Charmaine

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Bree that sucks royally!!! I don't blame you for being angry, I wood be too !!!

*waves fist in man's general direction*
      Thanks Sarai I'd like to wave more than a fist , preferably something hard, and make contact.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      (((Bree))) But doesn't S2 of Sanctuary come out on DVD soonish?
      It was supposed to be released in June but last I heard they pushed it back so it probably won't be out until July or August. I hope they don't push it further than that as I was hoping to have S2 to watch on the plane to Disney World in September. I did that with season 1 and it was a lovely flight. No jitters at all. Amazing what a proper distraction can do for you.

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
      Well that sucks! *Hugs* Think you might be able to sue the guy?
      In a perfect world..yes. Of course, in a perfect world this woodn't have happened in the first place.

Another rant (I am full of them today ) I am at the office, actually getting a lot of work done, and in walks the members of the Housing Authority. Another pre-meeting held in the room next to me. Lots of yelling and little accomplishing. Apparently this is going to be a monthly thing. I already have a headache and I have a feeling it will become a migraine as it's already zapping me between the eyes and I have started to see the big circle of light. I should have stayed in bed.
      sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree again*

Talk about role reversal...I bought the stuff for dinner and just wanted to start making it today when mom came home early...then she was "you haven't started yet right?" I looked confused and she said she wanted to go to the McDonalds....isn't normally speaking that the teen wants the fast food and not the mom? not that I complained

*huggles Martin quickly and runs out again*
        I keep running in and out these days....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
          Are you sure it was incoherent? I thought I heard, Mallozzi. Maybe you were just dreaming and it must be one good dream.

EDIT - I just noticed I reached 400 posts and I am a permanent member of an SG team. Sweet!
          Er......no comment...
          sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

Amanda, so glad your dad's surgery went well, that must be a big relief
            Yessika, sorry you're getting sick, hope it goes away soon
            ((((Bekki)))) for the hangover... but glad you're having a good time
            ((((Bree)))), that really sucks

*huggles everyone*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
              Congrats!!
              *Hugs from afar* (If you're gonna be nekkid, that's how I'm gonna have to do these things...)
              You crack me up. I think you just started a new fad. Hugging from a far, only with the nekkid people though.
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                You crack me up. I think you just started a new fad. Hugging from a far, only with the nekkid people though.
                Why thank you.
                sigpic

Comment

*bounce*

*bounce*

*jumps up and down on couch*

Iz on sugar high

sigpic

Comment

*hugs icky WooHoos*
                    *hugs happy WooHoos*
                    *hugs Nekkid WooHoos*
                    *hugs not so nekkid WooHoos*
                    *hugs Amanda for dad's surgery*
                    *hugs Bree for satelites*

Have I ever mentioned my undying love for speedskating?

...Now imagine Martin vs. Joe on the 10K
                    ...And Coopie vs. Damian...

*blinks*
                    What was I watching again?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *hugs icky WooHoos*
                      *hugs happy WooHoos*
                      *hugs Nekkid WooHoos*
                      *hugs not so nekkid WooHoos*
                      *hugs Amanda for dad's surgery*
                      *hugs Bree for satelites*

Have I ever mentioned my undying love for speedskating?

...Now imagine Martin vs. Joe on the 10K
                      ...And Coopie vs. Damian...

*blinks*
                      What was I watching again?
                      And they say I'm the one that always brings everything back to Martin

You know, I somehow just can't see Martin speedskating............. nor Coopie for that matter

Comment

*runz in*

Having just eaten half a packet of jelly babies, I too am on a major sugar high!

We started toilet training Benjabubs today...
                        It's fair to say it perhaps hasn't gone brilliantly so far - hence the half a packet of jelly babies... and I'm eyeing up the easter eggs I stocked up on at the weekend right now. Any port in a storm.

*huggles Bree* Yes, you know what Jumble said. Perception is reality and, if it's important to you, then it's important and you get as upset over it as you like. Hope you didn't get a bad migraine in the end.

*huggles woohoos*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          And they say I'm the one that always brings everything back to Martin

You know, I somehow just can't see Martin speedskating............. nor Coopie for that matter
                          I think your sig made me...

And um, in case they're lurking, let me be politically correct and say that I think it wood make for some very ...entertaining television. *nods*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Whew, I just came in from a huge snowball fight with the neighborkids. It was me, my son and daughter against the three 3rd grade boys in our neighborhood. My two kids took off hiding, so it was me against the boys. Wow what a fight.

So, now I am going to take off my wet clothes, because I did get hit a few times (one time in the head which didn't make me happy), and plop down on the couch nekkid. Next to Jann. Move over woohoos.
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              I think your sig made me...
                              My sig isn't capable of making anyone............. *looks again*

Oh. Ok, point taken

And um, in case they're lurking, let me be politically correct and say that I think it wood make for some very ...entertaining television. *nods*
                              And in case they are lurking, she's only saying that in case you're lurking. She doesn't mean that at all

Comment

Woohoos + excessive quantities of sugar... take cover everyone
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X