The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    They are aren't they? Next to Martin, they're my greatest obsession......... in case you haven't noticed
    And rightly so
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh that's good, thanks
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        From the mouths of babes...

And fab photos, I think your grandsons are very cool

Congrats on the 69 post Kliggs!

And as for luvnjack... well, let's just say it was a good job I wasn't drinking anything when I saw your latest Joebook
        Then my work here is done. Glad you liked it. I laughed a lot when I made them both.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Then my work here is done. Glad you liked it. I laughed a lot when I made them both.
          I hope you don't mean done as in you'll never do another? They are just too funny for that to be it!
          sigpic

Comment

I hope you don't mean done as in you'll never do another? They are just too funny for that to be it!
            Nooooo that can't be Joe wood write about LJ in his diary at least twice a week

Comment

Nooooo that can't be Joe wood write about LJ in his diary at least twice a week
              No, I'll do more. They're way too fun! It will be like Nad's letters to TPTB, an ongoing inside joke for all of us.

jumble, I sent you a pm.
              sigpic

Comment

No, I'll do more. They're way too fun! It will be like Nad's letters to TPTB, an ongoing inside joke for all of us.

jumble, I sent you a pm.
                Awesome *happy dances*
                sigpic

Comment

*runs in bouncing* She said I could!

Here's my post on Joe's blog

Spoiler:
                  on February 18, 2009 at 2:25 pm
                  Jumble
                  Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Dear Joe,
                  A few of the Woohoos (Martin Wood fans) were having a laugh over on GW the other day (it’s what we do), and thought we’d let you in on the joke. See, our friend Luvnjack thinks you’re brilliant and has taken to making icons and sig lines about you (no wallpapers yet, but who knows!?). She was wondering for the millionth time how you’d react if you saw any of her stuff and someone suggested you kept track of all her “fangurling” (as we call it) in little notebooks. The question still remains, would you keep the notebooks as evidence or because you secretly enjoyed the attention? This http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=6059
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=6082 is what she came up with in response. She’s much too embarrassed to post the links herself, but gave me the go-ahead since we all had such a good laugh over them and thought it might give you a chuckle. She asks that you not post this, as she does sometimes post on your blog and doesn’t want to look like a complete idiot. I guess now you know that for every nut out there bashing you on Livejournal, there’s a loyal stalker–er, fan!–making fan art about you.

Squeeeeeeeee! I'm sure he'll love it Luvnjack He's a lovely guy and I just know he'll appreciate your stalking devotion

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Jumble

Dear Joe,
                    A few of the Woohoos (Martin Wood fans) were having a laugh over on GW the other day (it’s what we do), and thought we’d let you in on the joke. See, our friend Luvnjack thinks you’re brilliant and has taken to making icons and sig lines about you (no wallpapers yet, but who knows!?). She was wondering for the millionth time how you’d react if you saw any of her stuff and someone suggested you kept track of all her “fangurling” (as we call it) in little notebooks. The question still remains, would you keep the notebooks as evidence or because you secretly enjoyed the attention? This http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=6059
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=6082 is what she came up with in response. She’s much too embarrassed to post the links herself, but gave me the go-ahead since we all had such a good laugh over them and thought it might give you a chuckle. She asks that you not post this, as she does sometimes post on your blog and doesn’t want to look like a complete idiot. I guess now you know that for every nut out there bashing you on Livejournal, there’s a loyal stalker–er, fan!–making fan art about you.

Squeeeeeeeee! I'm sure he'll love it Luvnjack He's a lovely guy and I just know he'll appreciate your stalking devotion
                    *squees* I'm sure he'll love it! And it is, as you say, a very nice counterpart to the LJ bashing he got

You do realise though, that after that he will definitely have seen this thread... and might feel inclined to tell Martin...
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Jumble

Dear Joe,

Well, like you say, I'm sure he already knows all about it. May as well let him know I'm not above having a good laugh at myself.
                      sigpic

Comment

*squees* I'm sure he'll love it! And it is, as you say, a very nice counterpart to the LJ bashing he got

You do realise though, that after that he will definitely have seen this thread... and might feel inclined to tell Martin...
                        Yes, that did occur to me........ but I thought what the heck, we know he has a sense of humour and owns a mirror, he's not exactly going to be shocked to find he has us all squeeing over him............. is he?

Well, like you say, I'm sure he already knows all about it. May as well let him know I'm not above having a good laugh at myself.
                        Exactly! Let's let TPTB know that they have loyal fans that love and appreciate them The actors get soooo much fan attention (rightfully so), but I think it's only right that the people behind the cameras get a bit of love

Comment

I'm so silly! I'm watching the bottom of the screen for his name to pop up! LOL!

Jumble, I think you're right. So much goes on behind the scenes that gets forgotten about.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi WooHoos, I found something you might like... I know I love it!

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Yes, that did occur to me........ but I thought what the heck, we know he has a sense of humour and owns a mirror, he's not exactly going to be shocked to find he has us all squeeing over him............. is he?

Exactly! Let's let TPTB know that they have loyal fans that love and appreciate them The actors get soooo much fan attention (rightfully so), but I think it's only right that the people behind the cameras get a bit of love
                              Well, very true, and well said And as you say, it's not as if we take ourselves seriously in here or anything
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Hi WooHoos, I found something you might like... I know I love it!

Woohood!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X