The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Now that's one of the three reasons I love Joe.
    Why, Nad, what are the other two? You might ask, well let me show you the list...

-Snarky answers/general awesomeness
    -Food
    -Stargate.

...Which might seem a little minimal next to the Coopie list:

-General awesomeness
    -Únderdog position
    -Cooking
    -Baldness
    -Stargate
    Really? Do you have pictures?

...And fades away next to Martin's:

-General awesomeness
    -Shorts
    -Tools
    -And Cut!
    -Sexyness
    -HubbaHubba
    -Making AT loook good
    -Professionalism
    -Body
    -HubbaHubba
    -Sanctuary
    -Stargate
    -HubbaHubba
    -Other

...But I still love the guy.
    You missed some....

-Sense of humour
    -HubbaHubba
    -Themostgeorgeousestgreeneyesintheworld
    -Voice

Or are those all a given under 'Other' and 'Body'?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      .... and all is right with the WooHoo world

Jann how are feeling today? Better I hope?
      Feeling okay...just very tired...and a bit stressed coz of the last exam tomorrow! but feelin' better than the beginning of the week...

Awww I love Joe's snarkyness He rocks! he he

*giggles* at the list Nad made

on a personal note...I dislike the fall and winter...too freakin' cold! I'm missing my sun and long days!
      sigpic

Comment

*wanders in again*

Why is it I can't seem to get more than 5 minutes to spend here these days ?

*huggles all*

@ Joe *huggles Joe*

Wish I had something more interesting to say, *le sigh*

*swoon*

Comment

Yes, Joe was at his snarky best last night. It was a marvelous thing to behold!

Wood morning, Woohoos!
          sigpic

Comment

I have a sig idea. Anyone have the pic of Joe behind the fence??
            sigpic

Comment

*waves at Sarai and LJ*

Really? Do you have pictures?
              I wish.

You missed some....

-Sense of humour
              -HubbaHubba
              -Themostgeorgeousestgreeneyesintheworld
              -Voice

Or are those all a given under 'Other' and 'Body'?
              Uhm, yes
              I did miss HubbaHubba, though. Thanks for pointing that one out.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              on a personal note...I dislike the fall and winter...too freakin' cold! I'm missing my sun and long days!
              I love fall and winter!
              I hate summer when it's all ickysticky.

*hugs for exam stress*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Woot! Nevermind, I found it!

sigpic

Comment

*happy sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos! :0

Oooh look, JoeSnark!

Oh how I love they Joe; for thy snarkuness and foodiness.

*cough splutter*

Can't stay; I'm deeply engrosed in a stuck-in-a-snowdrift movie called "Surviving Love" starring Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen. It wreeks of flimsy fanfic plot all over but, hey, daytime TV...

Jann goodluck for the exams tomorrow.

*cough splutter*

*Runs wrapped up nice and snugly through thread*

What? I'm not taking my clothes off with this lurgy!

((((Woohoos))))

(((PTB)))
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *waves at Sarai and LJ*
                      *Joins in hugs*

Sarai the answer to your questions is - You work too hard

I wish.
                      Manip anyone?

Uhm, yes
                      I did miss HubbaHubba, though. Thanks for pointing that one out.
                      My pleasure

I love fall and winter!
                      I hate summer when it's all ickysticky.

*hugs for exam stress*
                      I love autumn, like winter as long as it's not snowing, love spring and agree on summer ^^

So, if ever you hear me contemplating the idea of going up into my loft (attic) for any reason, please stop me! At my age it's rather dangerous

Did I fall? Nope. Did I trip and put my foot through the ceiling? Um, not this time Did I suddenly come face to face with one of the Jumbleeatingmonsters that I just know live up there? Nope!

I went up looking for curtain hooks, because I know there's a huge bag of them up there somewhere But of course, whilst searching for them I had to look through boxes that haven't been opened since I moved here 20 years ago, and I found myself wandering off down Memory Lane.....

A boxful of Gnome moulds........ I used to make gnomes and paint them

Several boxes of cross-stitching materials..... I used to do lots of cross-stitch, some quite large intricate ones, some smaller simpler ones, and believe it or not I used to make all my own Christmas and birthday cards with little cross-stitched pics on them *shudders* And key-rings! But of course now I've seen the light and my keyrings have pics of Martin on them

A HUGE pic of Kevin Costner from Prince of Thieves in a very ornate frame

All my old records, the Beatles, Neil Diamond, Kiss, Dusty Springfield, Harry Chapin............. and a box full of 45's that I started collecting when I was ten (first single I ever bought? The Baby Elephant Walk closely followed by The Beatles' Ticket to Ride). Every record holds a memory, so I giggled, smiled, cried, awwwwwwed and laughed out loud for over two hours before I realised it's darn cold up there and I'd got cramp and couldn't move

Managed to get down and put the ladder away, still giggling over some of the stuff up there...... and I still don't have the curtain hooks so can't put up the winter curtains in the conservatory I need to get them hung just in case Martin turns up again - woodn't want him to get cold

Way to waste an afternoon

Comment

Brilliant sig LJ

*waves to Cags*

Good luck with the exam Jann

Comment

Aww, sounds like a lovely afternoon Jumble . There's nothing like taking a stroll down memory lane.

EDIT: Just noticed the top of your post, yes I do work too hard! Must carry on with my cunning plan for world domination so as to never need to work or want for money again!

I was enjoying my leisurely shower, fantasising about my next day off (which, incidentally is my birthday, how sad is that!) and managed to slip over in the shower, knock all the bottles over and land in a crumpled heap with my head narrowly missing the shower taps . Not a particularly fitting end to what has been a relatively relaxed day .

On a much more related subject - Love the Joe snark LJ !
                          Last edited by Sarai; 29 October 2009, 09:01 AM. Reason: world domination imminent...

Comment

*flops in*
                            Hey Woohoos I still feel all yucky and blah today Had to come home from work early and have just been asleep for a couple of hours. Migraines are EVIL

*huggles Jann and Cags for their lurgies* Hope you two are on the mend soon
                            *huggles Sarai because we don't see enough of her* You do work too hard, just as long as all is OK
                            *drools over nekkid RDA*

I heart Joe for his snark too

And Jumble, gnomes? So glad you moved on to saner pursuits like thunking the Martin
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Aww, sounds like a lovely afternoon Jumble . There's nothing like taking a stroll down memory lane.
                              It was, but I have to say that Memory Lane is rather a long walk these days

EDIT: Just noticed the top of your post, yes I do work too hard! Must carry on with my cunning plan for world domination so as to never need to work or want for money again!
                              Sounds like a plan Just don't overdo it, you want to be fit and healthy so you can enjoy that big pile of dosh

I was enjoying my leisurely shower, fantasising about my next day off (which, incidentally is my birthday, how sad is that!) and managed to slip over in the shower, knock all the bottles over and land in a crumpled heap with my head narrowly missing the shower taps. Not a particularly fitting end to what has been a relatively relaxed day.
                              On a much more related subject - Love the Joe snark LJ !
                              Ouch! That's what you get for fantasizing in the shower

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *flops in*
                              Hey Woohoos I still feel all yucky and blah today Had to come home from work early and have just been asleep for a couple of hours. Migraines are EVIL
                              They are I hope you don't get them often

*huggles Jann and Cags for their lurgies* Hope you two are on the mend soon.
                              *huggles Sarai because we don't see enough of her* You do work too hard, just as long as all is OK
                              *drools over nekkid RDA*

I heart Joe for his snark too

And Jumble, gnomes? So glad you moved on to saner pursuits like thunking the Martin
                              You didn't notice my Gnome army in the garden?

Btw Sarai and Josiane today is the anniversary of our first Shipmeet, remember?

Comment

*Joins in hugs*

So, if ever you hear me contemplating the idea of going up into my loft (attic) for any reason, please stop me! At my age it's rather dangerous

Did I fall? Nope. Did I trip and put my foot through the ceiling? Um, not this time Did I suddenly come face to face with one of the Jumbleeatingmonsters that I just know live up there? Nope!

I went up looking for curtain hooks, because I know there's a huge bag of them up there somewhere But of course, whilst searching for them I had to look through boxes that haven't been opened since I moved here 20 years ago, and I found myself wandering off down Memory Lane.....

A boxful of Gnome moulds........ I used to make gnomes and paint them

Several boxes of cross-stitching materials..... I used to do lots of cross-stitch, some quite large intricate ones, some smaller simpler ones, and believe it or not I used to make all my own Christmas and birthday cards with little cross-stitched pics on them *shudders* And key-rings! But of course now I've seen the light and my keyrings have pics of Martin on them

A HUGE pic of Kevin Costner from Prince of Thieves in a very ornate frame

All my old records, the Beatles, Neil Diamond, Kiss, Dusty Springfield, Harry Chapin............. and a box full of 45's that I started collecting when I was ten (first single I ever bought? The Baby Elephant Walk closely followed by The Beatles' Ticket to Ride). Every record holds a memory, so I giggled, smiled, cried, awwwwwwed and laughed out loud for over two hours before I realised it's darn cold up there and I'd got cramp and couldn't move

Managed to get down and put the ladder away, still giggling over some of the stuff up there...... and I still don't have the curtain hooks so can't put up the winter curtains in the conservatory I need to get them hung just in case Martin turns up again - woodn't want him to get cold

Way to waste an afternoon

Aww, Jumble what a wonderful way to spend an afternoon and what a lovely picture you have painted there.
                                I go off on a tangent every single time I look anywhere near my attic. Mine, at the moment is chock a block full of baby paraphenalia - two prams, a baby bath, cot, door bouncer, a stack of toys, a walker, car seat, first size washable nappies... you name it. None of it I need any more nor will I ever but I just cannot quite bring myself to part with it... yet. There's a little bit of me that still thinks... maybe... Hmm! Slowly, little by little, I am getting rid of baby and pregnancy stuff - heh, I only sent my maternity clothes to the charity shop a few weeks ago; that says how daft I am.

And by the freakiest of coincidences, only yesterday I put up my winterweight curtains in my conservatory too. Tab tops are the way to go!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X