• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    She'd better not
    *looks around*
    *blinks*

So, jumble.
    Your um... theory on raising world economics and create peace by trying to control globalisation and invest in uh... non profit organizations is very interesting.
    Maybe we can discuss that after our international health debate?

*blinks*

...Hm.
    Last edited by DutchIndeed; 29 October 2009, 01:03 PM.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*

Had to get that world health debate thought out of my head...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *runz through thread nekkid*

Had to get that world health debate thought out of my head...
        Sssht!
        We're undercoversing!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *looks around*
          *blinks*

So, jumble.
          Your um... theory on raising world economics and create peace by trying to control globalisation and invest in uh... non profit organizations is very interesting.
          Maybe we can discuss that after our international health debate?

*blinks*

...Hm.
          Absolutely. It's imperative that we get this situation under control as soon as possible so as to safeguard our world for future generations.

That also applies to the healthcare issue. The way things are going there will be no National Health Service in this country by the time my grandchildren are grown up because far too much time and money is wasted at the managerial level. What we need to do is go back to the old system where medical staff were given far more respect and control, and were paid a sensible wage for the work that they do. Let the Matrons rule the hospitals once more! Whittle down the managerial staff to essential people only, and let the overpaid fat cats that eat up all the cash get their hands dirty on the cleaning jobs that currently waste the time of our nurses.

Sssht!
          We're undercoversing!
          I read that as underconversing

Do you think its working?

Comment

Have I stumbled into a parallel universe?
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              No, just our usual Thursday evening political debate. *whistles innocently*

Got any input you'd like to share?

Comment

*iz afraid...very, very afraid*
                sigpic

Comment

Absolutely. It's imperative that we get this situation under control as soon as possible so as to safeguard our world for future generations.

That also applies to the healthcare issue. The way things are going there will be no National Health Service in this country by the time my grandchildren are grown up because far too much time and money is wasted at the managerial level. What we need to do is go back to the old system where medical staff were given far more respect and control, and were paid a sensible wage for the work that they do. Let the Matrons rule the hospitals once more! Whittle down the managerial staff to essential people only, and let the overpaid fat cats that eat up all the cash get their hands dirty on the cleaning jobs that currently waste the time of our nurses.

I read that as underconversing

Do you think its working?
                  Yes. It's important to not forget looking at the nation healthcare systems while trying to set up new standards for an international one. Good point.

Yes, I can feel it!

No, just our usual Thursday evening political debate. *whistles innocently*

Got any input you'd like to share?
                  I think Josi got confused with the tuesday evening filosophy debate?

*iz afraid...very, very afraid*
                  Me too. Where is this world coming to?

sigpic

Comment

I think so...*shudders*

Politics?

Seriously...

*faints*

*reminds self that she was just watching some political stuff on TV about the european president stuff and German Chancellor(sp?!?) (Angela Merkel)*
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes. It's important to not forget looking at the nation healthcare systems while trying to set up new standards for an international one. Good point.

Yes, I can feel it!
                      Ah that's been the problem all along, countries being allowed to make their own rules regardless of the rest of the world When the S.H.I.P. finally takes control it will be one rule for everyone! That'll make things a whole lot easier

I think Josi got confused with the tuesday evening filosophy debate?
                      Yes, so unlike her to get her days wrong she's usually soooo organized. But I guess we can make allowances because of the migraine

Me too. Where is this world coming to?
                      Its coming to realize that the S.H.I.P. and WooHoos are THE best people to take control of the world and sort out all it's problems.

FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!

While GW was having a fit (and yes, that's high on my list of things that need to be fixed ) I made a new Wednesday sig.

A little more colourful than the original, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        I think so...*shudders*

Politics?

Seriously...

*faints*

*reminds self that she was just watching some political stuff on TV about the european president stuff and German Chancellor(sp?!?) (Angela Merkel)*
                        There's one thing the S.H.I.P. will have...
                        A female prez!

Ah that's been the problem all along, countries being allowed to make their own rules regardless of the rest of the world When the S.H.I.P. finally takes control it will be one rule for everyone! That'll make things a whole lot easier
                        Yes, the S.H.I.P. will make things as easy as possible, but we will not make the system stupid.
                        I think countries have a very egocentric way of looking at the rest of the world. It's always a 'them' vs. 'us'. That's good in certain situations, but not in all. We need to do some serious singing.

Yes, so unlike her to get her days wrong she's usually soooo organized. But I guess we can make allowances because of the migraine

Its coming to realize that the S.H.I.P. and WooHoos are THE best people to take control of the world and sort out all it's problems.

FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!
                        Yeah... *shakes head*

WoooooooooooHooooooooood!

While GW was having a fit (and yes, that's high on my list of things that need to be fixed ) I made a new Wednesday sig.

A little more colourful than the original, yes?

Awesome!

sigpic

Comment

Indeed. And very seasonally appropriate
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

There's one thing the S.H.I.P. will have...
                            A female prez!
                            I nominate Nad!

NAD FOR PRESIDENT!!!
                            WOOHOOOOOOOD!!!

Yes, the S.H.I.P. will make things as easy as possible, but we will not make the system stupid.
                            I think countries have a very egocentric way of looking at the rest of the world. It's always a 'them' vs. 'us'. That's good in certain situations, but not in all. We need to do some serious singing.
                            Nope, we'll keep it nice and simple. Equality for all!!!

All you need is love
                            altogether now
                            All you need is love
                            everybody
                            All you need is LOVE, LOVE,
                            LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED!

Yeah... *shakes head*

WoooooooooooHooooooooood!

Awesome!
                            Thank you

Indeed. And very seasonally appropriate
                            Yeah.......... it wasn't meant to be, it just came out that way

Comment

Yay! My sig is back!

Er...I mean...Yay! GW is back!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay! My sig is back!

Er...I mean...Yay! GW is back!
                                C'mon, be honest, what you really mean is

JOE'S BACK!!!!!
                                WOOHOOOOOD!!!!!

Edit: Darn! When GW went down I was just about to say...... I was watching The Bill, and someone said "This is good quality wood - you can always tell."

And the answer was "Yes, but even the strongest wood has it's weaknesses."

I wonder................

Comment

Working...
                                X