The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    No scarier that a beardy sweaty old man entering your child's bedroom and stuffing his stocking.

We did have chimneys. After our fireplace got condemned we took them out to make room to actually have furniture. Technically we do still have one in the loft so maybe he snuck down that then climbed out the loft hatch.

Hmm, I think I like the letterbox theory better.
    When you think about it, the whole idea of Santa is pretty terrifying

It took me about a year to get to 1000, so I've clocked up 400 odd in a little under three months so I reckon some time around March I'll be there.
    I might do a Twilight though and try and do a "100 of" type spam for the home straight.

*wonders if I can do a 100 awesome Sam/Jack moments directed by Martin and get away with it? *
    Of course you can!! He did enough of them after all *huggles him*

Umm... er...ahh....

*wonders how to get out of that one without digging hole deeper.*

I have to admit, half the time I start posting something and then change my mind and think "nah, that's just daft you silly wench". I should probably let my fingers run riot a bit more.
    If I deleted every post that made me think that I'd still be down around the 5000 mark

But since I've posted on here 7,226 times () and you've only clocked up 469, it pretty much speaks for itself.

See, I'm right to blame Martin

Ooooh!! Congrats on making 469 posts on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Sooo pleased to see that you've cheered up Amanda

And I can't wait to see what amazing artworks you can come up with now

*hugs*
      I had a very lovely time. Went over to my other Aunt's house and then came spent the rest of the day lazing around reading some good books.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      *snipped for space*

*wonders if I can do a 100 awesome Sam/Jack moments directed by Martin and get away with it? *

Umm... er...ahh....

*wonders how to get out of that one without digging hole deeper.*

I have to admit, half the time I start posting something and then change my mind and think "nah, that's just daft you silly wench". I should probably let my fingers run riot a bit more.
      Do it do it DO IT!!

So on a very unchristmasy note, just checked the news...there was an attempted terrorist attack today in my part of the world. (The White House called it "an attempted terrorist attack" )...a bomb was on a plane...but it didn't go off....yeah that's way too close for comfort.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Well 469 posts here is something to celebrate...

...umm...

New year's resolution. Be dafter on the MWHS thread.

And I'll blame you for it it is all goes wrong.

Hmm, bed calls. Christmas mark 2 tomorrow at my niece's. More pressies, booze and food.

Nunite woohoos!

EDIT; *huggles Amanda*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          I had a very lovely time. Went over to my other Aunt's house and then came spent the rest of the day lazing around reading some good books.

Do it do it DO IT!!

So on a very unchristmasy note, just checked the news...there was an attempted terrorist attack today in my part of the world. (The White House called it "an attempted terrorist attack" )...a bomb was on a plane...but it didn't go off....yeah that's way too close for comfort.
          Really? Glad to hear it didn't go off.

Actually, I haven't heard of any major disasters this Christmas *touches wood* There's usually a plane crash, a flood or some other terrible event around the Christmas period

Edit: We'll hold you to that Cags

Edit 2: I didn't realise what I'd said there ^^^^

Last edited by Jumble; 25 December 2009, 03:11 PM. Reason: Touching Wood for luck has a whole new meaning :D

Comment

Really? Glad to hear it didn't go off.

Actually, I haven't heard of any major disasters this Christmas *touches wood* There's usually a plane crash, a flood or some other terrible event around the Christmas period
            I was suprised that I hadn't turned on the news before. Normally my parents always check the news once. Though no news stations are covering it (which is probably a good thing...if they wood have been covering it then it wood have been something to really worry about.)

And you're right, normally those things always happen on Christmas.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              I was suprised that I hadn't turned on the news before. Normally my parents always check the news once. Though no news stations are covering it (which is probably a good thing...if they wood have been covering it then it wood have been something to really worry about.)

And you're right, normally those things always happen on Christmas.
              That's true, better not to know about it unless it actually happens

I'm off to bed. WoodNight WooHoos

*huggles Martin*

Comment

I really don't understand how quickly you newbies get totally the wrong impression of me

Who's spreading these tales? *looks suspiciously at Jann and Amanda*

*huggles LJ* At times like these, don't you wish you were amongst those of us that enjoy the odd tipple? It wood help, believe me

*waves to Jasmina and Amanda*
                Obviously I've been corrupted. Won't say who's 'sponsible.

Merry Martintmas Jumble

Last edited by wine_buyer; 25 December 2009, 04:54 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Woke up and had this urge... to play with Martin *runz from jumble*

sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*falls through door on grlound and sleeps there*

I just came home(and it's 2:50 am now) ...SO. Tired and tomorrow again

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    *huggles Jann*

Can't believe you've been doing that for three years now , I remember you moaning to me on YIM about having to do it the first time!!
                    *hugs back* That makes me sound like a whiner I still don't wknw why I m doing this...probably because the rest of the year it is fun.

All my predictions weree acurate today...boss said his "chrimstas dinner ruined" line and on one moment the whole bar was full with dishes(only glasses) and the time we were done I should have made bets on that!

Good to hear everyone had a great Christmas! *huggles*

Can someone do massages in here?
                    sigpic

Comment

*runz in* I need SLEEP!!! *falls on face* Merry Christmas, everyone!
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone!

HAPPY 6th DAY OF MARTINMAS!!!

*counts on fingers* That is right, isn't it?

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        *flops onto couch*

Phew! Just about recovered from Christmas dinner and now filled up on Christmas pud! With three glasses of red wine, brandy cream and two rum cocktails I'm well on the way in time for Eastenders !

Jumble your lunch looks as nice as I imagine it tasted and fantastic SS pressies for Jas !

Just watched Doctor Who

Spoiler:
                        Return of the Timelords!!!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day *huggles all*

*runs out to watch Eastenders*
                        Doctor Who:
                        Spoiler:
                        Way to top the Daleks and Davros and the Master! And my goodness but John Simm does an impressive brand of crazy!

I both can't wait for and am also dreading the second part on New Year's Day

Thanks, and thanks

Wait Wait!!! Please tell me you're watching Corrie first and that you're groaning as much as I am??? Den and Angie anyone?
                        I watched the Strictly Christmas special instead Corrie was recorded here

yes, I read it and I was very tempted to say 'don't leave a carrot for the reindeer because Cags says they don't eat them!', but I decided not to try for a serious discussion over Christmas

I wonder how many people actually eat the carrot, and how many just plonk it back in the fridge Me, I'd eat the carrot and leave the mince pies
                        Our dog ate the mince pie - we got downstairs in the morning and it was gone Funnily enough she left the carrot
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q...g?t=1261791149
                          Hehe, the best kind indeed!

I can hardly believe it, but I had a dream about Martin Wood today O.o :
                          Spoiler:
                          There was a small group of fans that were allowed to watch Martin and his team work. The team was very friendly, they even took us along to eat with them when they had a lunch break. We were also walking on a beach (just don't ask! ) after they finished their work. Martin was really sweet. And then it turned out that they were clones! The whole team. We had to rescue the original team then, but I haven't gotten enough sleep to participate
                          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q...g?t=1261791149
                            You're playing with my WET Martin???????????? *faints*

Niice

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Obviously I've been corrupted. Won't say who's 'sponsible.

Merry Martintmas Jumble

http://thumb2.webshots.net/t/71/71/5...2PVLqrS_th.jpg
                            It's a conspiracy I tell ya!!

*snurches icon*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Morning everyone!

HAPPY 6th DAY OF MARTINMAS!!!

*counts on fingers* That is right, isn't it?
                            Yep, Day 6

Doctor Who:
                            Spoiler:
                            Way to top the Daleks and Davros and the Master! And my goodness but John Simm does an impressive brand of crazy!

I both can't wait for and am also dreading the second part on New Year's Day

I watched the Strictly Christmas special instead Corrie was recorded here
                            Well let me know what you think

Our dog ate the mince pie - we got downstairs in the morning and it was gone Funnily enough she left the carrot
                            Are you sure it was the dog? Not a big guy with a white beard, dressed in a red suit?

Originally posted by es! View Post
                            Hehe, the best kind indeed!

I can hardly believe it, but I had a dream about Martin Wood today O.o :
                            Spoiler:
                            There was a small group of fans that were allowed to watch Martin and his team work. The team was very friendly, they even took us along to eat with them when they had a lunch break. We were also walking on a beach (just don't ask! ) after they finished their work. Martin was really sweet. And then it turned out that they were clones! The whole team. We had to rescue the original team then, but I haven't gotten enough sleep to participate
                            If Martin thinks he can escape by cloning himself...............

Comment

Comment

Happy 6th day of Martinmas
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X