Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Love that pic Jumble
    Does tend to remind us just why we all love him doesn't it?

The best hour of TV, EVER!!!

/fangurl moment
    Does tend to remind us just why we all love it doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Does tend to remind us just why we all love him doesn't it?

Does tend to remind us just why we all love it doesn't it?
      on both

And my very pregnant friend just called me, and she's not so pregnant anymore. It's a girl! *passes broccoli all around* I'm an auntie.
      sigpic

Comment

That.was.amazing
        sigpic

Comment

on both

And my very pregnant friend just called me, and she's not so pregnant anymore. It's a girl! *passes broccoli all around* I'm an auntie.
          WooHoooood!! Congratulations

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          That.was.amazing
          Told you

Comment

That.was.amazing
            Wasn't it just? The way Damian wrote it, Martin directed it, and Amanda (and Robin) played it out. *dies*

WooHoooood!! Congratulations

Told you
            Thanks I can't wait to see her.

A new interview with CH, there are some spoilers for what goes on in S2 so read at your own risk

http://scifiwire.com/2009/07/sanctua...-on-season.php
            sigpic

Comment

I'm starting to feel sorry for Robin, we always seem to add him as an afterthought

Edit: Thanks for the link Jasmina

It's good to see (Sanctuary S2 spoiler)

Spoiler:
              that Emilie will be there, after all the speculation
              Last edited by Jumble; 16 July 2009, 05:22 AM.

Comment

I'm starting to feel sorry for Robin, we always seem to add him as an afterthought
                Yes well, he plays a character that so far hasn't really picked up my interest much. I hope that changes in S2, cause right now especially compared with all the other character on this show, Will is a little dull IMO.

Edit: Thanks for the link Jasmina

It's good to see (Sanctuary S3 spoiler)

Spoiler:
                that Emilie will be there, after all the speculation
                Yes

Spoiler:
                I'm starting to starting to breathe more easily. Now the question is how much will she be there? Is she still a regular or a recurring.

and don't you mean S2?
                sigpic

Comment

Yes well, he plays a character that so far hasn't really picked up my interest much. I hope that changes in S2, cause right now especially compared with all the other character on this show, Will is a little dull IMO.
                  That's how I feel too. Interesting to see how he develops in S2

Yes

Spoiler:
                  I'm starting to starting to breathe more easily. Now the question is how much will she be there? Is she still a regular or a recurring.

and don't you mean S2?
                  But still (spoilers for Sanctuary S2 )

Spoiler:
                  at least now we know she's there, and from what CH said, there will be some exploration of the father/daughter relationship, which I'm intrigued about. I'm not even sure where the rumour came from about her not being in it Just going on what DK said about missing her?

Comment

That's how I feel too. Interesting to see how he develops in S2

But still (spoilers for Sanctuary S2 )

Spoiler:
                    at least now we know she's there, and from what CH said, there will be some exploration of the father/daughter relationship, which I'm intrigued about. I'm not even sure where the rumour came from about her not being in it Just going on what DK said about missing her?

That and

Spoiler:
                    lots of other things. They might seem small but put together, they got people nervous. Some messages EU left on her fb that made it sound like she's been in some kind of accident, there wasn't much info about what happens to Ashley in S2 (until now), at the Leo awards the entire cast and crew showed up together except for Emilie (she went the previous night), Amanda's comments that Helen will become a much darker character in S2 (what drives a person dark if not the death of their child). And you know, little info gets people buzzing, speculate, try to find hidden messages in everything.

Is it October yet?

Oh, and Sanctuary got nominated for an Emmy

Outstanding Special Visual Effects For A Series

sigpic

Comment

That and

Spoiler:
                      lots of other things. They might seem small but put together, they got people nervous. Some messages EU left on her fb that made it sound like she's been in some kind of accident, there wasn't much info about what happens to Ashley in S2 (until now), at the Leo awards the entire cast and crew showed up together except for Emilie (she went the previous night), Amanda's comments that Helen will become a much darker character in S2 (what drives a person dark if not the death of their child). And you know, little info gets people buzzing, speculate, try to find hidden messages in everything.

Is it October yet?
                      See, I don't get into too much speculation. I'll note something in passing, but I don't see the point in getting all worked up about things until they've been officially confirmed *shrugs*

Spoiler:
                      I also think that if the worse happens and Ashley isn't around much in S2, they will have done lots of other stuff that will grab our interest to make up for it It wood be a shame, but if it can't be helped, there's no point stressing about it. I just hope the actress herself if ok

Oh, and Sanctuary got nominated for an Emmy

Outstanding Special Visual Effects For A Series

Wow! That's brilliant Just to be nominated is great, considering how new Sanctuary is

*crosses fingers for them*

Comment

laaalaaaaa

I will not click spoilers, I will not click spoilers! La la laaaaaaaaaaaaa

Goodnight Woohoos *blows kisses*

*hopes one of the kisses finds its way to Martin*

YAY for Emmy nomination! *huggles Sanctuary*

Sleep now
                        sigpic

Comment

See, I don't get into too much speculation. I'll note something in passing, but I don't see the point in getting all worked up about things until they've been officially confirmed *shrugs*

Spoiler:
                          I also think that if the worse happens and Ashley isn't around much in S2, they will have done lots of other stuff that will grab our interest to make up for it It wood be a shame, but if it can't be helped, there's no point stressing about it. I just hope the actress herself if ok
                          *sigh* I know. I usually don't do it either. But I've never been this excited about a new show and I can't help but read absolutely everything (and I mean everything) that is in some way connected to it. I am seeing a doctor for it. Besides, speculating can be fun... when you have nothing better to do.

Wow! That's brilliant Just to be nominated is great, considering how new Sanctuary is

*crosses fingers for them*
                          Yup, I'm really impressed with these guys
                          sigpic

Comment

laaalaaaaa

I will not click spoilers, I will not click spoilers! La la laaaaaaaaaaaaa

Goodnight Woohoos *blows kisses*

*hopes one of the kisses finds its way to Martin*

YAY for Emmy nomination! *huggles Sanctuary*

Sleep now
                            *hugs* Bekki Sorry, it was just a thing about how much a certain character may or may not be in S2, nothing spoilery about plots/storylines or anything Wood that we had spoilers of that kind

*echoes Jasmina* Is it October yet?

*sigh* I know. I usually don't do it either. But I've never been this excited about a new show and I can't help but read absolutely everything (and I mean everything) that is in some way connected to it. I am seeing a doctor for it. Besides, speculating can be fun... when you have nothing better to do.

Yup, I'm really impressed with these guys
                            I read everything I can find, I just don't let rumours get to me I learned with Continuum not to get involved until I'd actually seen it

Edit: Oh look at me being all sensible and calm.... that's not like me is it? ...

(no spoilers here)

Spoiler:
                            I'M GOING TO MEET MARTIN NEXT JULY!!!
                            WOOHOOOOOOOOOOD!!

There, now I feel more like myself

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*wanders in...chokes on brocoli smoke* Oh my! Having fun today, Woohoos?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X