The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Whoa! Captain Jack (Torchwood) wearing a purple silk suit and black shirt, serenading Fern Britten on her last day on This Morning
    *lifts an eyebrow* Nice!

Cool picspam too!

*gets distracted by men in speedos on tv*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      *lifts an eyebrow* Nice!
      Oh yeah

Cool picspam too!

*gets distracted by men in speedos on tv*
      I do love Lost City Martin

I gather there's a thread by someone who's seen the new CotG dvd, anyone know where I can find it?

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53676&page=26
        sigpic

Comment

How do you always know these things I've been searching

Thanks

Comment

I'm an abnormal with psychic powers
            sigpic

Comment

I'm an abnormal with psychic powers

Tbh, there's not much on the thread. Either the person that's seen it just isn't very forthcoming or there really isn't much different except for the VisFX

Comment

Tbh, there's not much on the thread. Either the person that's seen it just isn't very forthcoming or there really isn't much different except for the VisFX
                If I happen to run into some full report, either here or on LJ I'll send you the link. They'll probably start popping out soon.

The main difference I think are some cut out scenes. 7 min is a lot to loose.
                sigpic

Comment

If I happen to run into some full report, either here or on LJ I'll send you the link. They'll probably start popping out soon.
                  Thanks, I'm just curious to hear what's been done.

Yes, but I also heard they've added in some previously unseen footage, so I guess that'll make up the time.

I hope for Brad's sake that it does well, but I still don't see myself buying it

Edit: Oooooh, new dragon eggs *clickety-click*

Comment

Yes, but I also heard they've added in some previously unseen footage, so I guess that'll make up the time.

I hope for Brad's sake that it does well, but I still don't see myself buying it
                    APA said she'll be buying it. Maybe she can write up a summary. *looks around for APA*

Thanks for the clicks. As soon as I think that I'm close to completing my collection they bring out new kinds.
                    sigpic

Comment

I came in to look for sympathy for my (self-induced) throbbing headache, and I've laughed so much that it's gone away already *hugs WooHoos*

To be fair, he's not really trying to change me, just our situation. And in the cold light of day I can see that I'm probably being very selfish in not wanting to give him more of my time I'm also wondering if maybe I'm making excuses because I'm just a scaredy cat when it comes to relationships

Besides
                      Spoiler:
                      seeing him only on alternate weekends does give the whole thing a huge kick

Well you know I think you're entitled to be a little selfish now and again. As for being a scaredycat - ok most people are when it comes to relationships. Face it, there's nothing greater that you can risk than your heart being trampled over. The thing is, when you get through the fear the pay off (i.e. the happiness and fulfillment of a loving relationship) can be incredibly rewarding.
                      I don't think you have to be in any hurry to do anything though, regardless of how old or young you are. Some people are ready to commit after a few months and others take a lifetime. You will know when and if it is right for you to make more of a commitment and if he's serious he'll have the patience to give you the space you need t make your own choices.

And yes, the alternate weekend thing sounds very exciting! When I was first with hubby we snuck around because it was a kind of forbidden love (he was/is my best friend's uncle; I was 17 he was 38). We got a huge kick out of all that secrecy. We gave our relationship 6 weeks because we thought it was just physical... 20 years later, 15 or those married... How did that happen then?

More hugs (((((Jumble))))) Hope the hangover headache is short lived.

Whoa! Captain Jack (Torchwood) wearing a purple silk suit and black shirt, serenading Fern Britten on her last day on This Morning

Ahem, and you do know he's gay, right?

Although, for me, that's half the attraction.

You know, he looks a little like one of my brothers in that picture... which is slightly ikky, now I think of it.

Hmm, I am on a Jumblequotathon today.
                      The more I see talk about it the more curious I get about it. I keep saying I will exercise moderation and not rush out to buy it (money is not exactly pouring out my coffers these days) and I'll wait until it's a bit cheaper but then I look over at my 20 a day smoker hubby and think "screw this, at least I'm not burning a fiver a day to clog up my lungs and shorten my life so I'm treating myself to things I want..." So, I may buy it next week after all, just because, well, not being a normal type of girl, I'd rather have a DVD than a new pair of shoes.

(I'm not nekkid. I'm very much clothed right now. Sorry! Maybe later. )
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Swweeeeeet!!! *happy dance*

Oh, just call him Joe. He's ever so nice! And cute! And funny!

I have taught you well, young Jedi...
                        That he is!!! But I still feel....odd...I'm use to calling adults by their last names even when I know them

I came in to look for sympathy for my (self-induced) throbbing headache, and I've laughed so much that it's gone away already *hugs WooHoos*
                        <snip>
                        Ah, it was his voice that I first fell in love with Did you watch the Quarantine Mission Directive? It's one of his best

Good, good, just keep saying nothing and writing lots
                        It's just so...so...unexplainable

No I will have to do that later

Thanks Jas

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

APA said she'll be buying it. Maybe she can write up a summary. *looks around for APA*

Thanks for the clicks. As soon as I think that I'm close to completing my collection they bring out new kinds.
                          Oh, an APA review wood be excellent

I thought I hadn't seen those colours before

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Well you know I think you're entitled to be a little selfish now and again. As for being a scaredycat - ok most people are when it comes to relationships. Face it, there's nothing greater that you can risk than your heart being trampled over. The thing is, when you get through the fear the pay off (i.e. the happiness and fulfillment of a loving relationship) can be incredibly rewarding.
                          I don't think you have to be in any hurry to do anything though, regardless of how old or young you are. Some people are ready to commit after a few months and others take a lifetime. You will know when and if it is right for you to make more of a commitment and if he's serious he'll have the patience to give you the space you need to make your own choices.

And yes, the alternate weekend thing sounds very exciting! When I was first with hubby we snuck around because it was a kind of forbidden love (he was/is my best friend's uncle; I was 17 he was 38). We got a huge kick out of all that secrecy. We gave our relationship 6 weeks because we thought it was just physical... 20 years later, 15 or those married... How did that happen then?
                          I've only recently learned how to be selfish, it's quite a novelty for me to think of my own needs first so I'm not about to let it go any time soon

I think you've put your finger on the nub of this issue there. I guess I'm enjoying things just the way they are and am afraid it will all go wrong if we make it 'official'. Woodn't be the first time that's happened to me

More hugs (((((Jumble))))) Hope the hangover headache is short lived.
                          I've rarely suffered from hangovers, so I'm guessing it's because I hadn't indulged for over a week, and a whole bottle was a bit much for my sober head to take

Ahem, and you do know he's gay, right?

Although, for me, that's half the attraction.
                          Oh yes, I know that, but that doesn't detract from the thunk factor in any way

You know, he looks a little like one of my brothers in that picture... which is slightly ikky, now I think of it.

Hmm, I am on a Jumblequotathon today.
                          The more I see talk about it the more curious I get about it. I keep saying I will exercise moderation and not rush out to buy it (money is not exactly pouring out my coffers these days) and I'll wait until it's a bit cheaper but then I look over at my 20 a day smoker hubby and think "screw this, at least I'm not burning a fiver a day to clog up my lungs and shorten my life so I'm treating myself to things I want..." So, I may buy it next week after all, just because, well, not being a normal type of girl, I'd rather have a DVD than a new pair of shoes.

(I'm not nekkid. I'm very much clothed right now. Sorry! Maybe later. )
                          Oh I'm curious, but have no urge to buy it......... yet

Ok, so I've made two more passes on my Helen sig.....

Jasmina?

Comment

Jumble, I LOVE the first one! The background looks stunning!!! (and so does Amanda, THUNK)

*giggles* Chimera is on. My family is asking why I keep shouting 'potato' at the screen! This is fun!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh Jumble, I don't know if I love the blue or the red better. Both are utterly beautiful.

(I think the blue just edges it for me. )
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                Jumble, I LOVE the first one! The background looks stunning!!! (and so does Amanda, THUNK)

*giggles* Chimera is on. My family is asking why I keep shouting 'potato' at the screen! This is fun!
                                Thanks Bekki I'm still not sure which one I like, if either

At least in your own home you can still call him what you like

Edit: Thanks Cags I think maybe I'll just use them both and be done with it

Btw, will you be joining us on the 15th or 16th August?

Comment

Working...
                                X