The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    when people get you the first thing they want to do is change you?

<snippage cuz I'm lazy>

You know, I checked and you run nekkid through this thread an awful lot - 91 times last count!

Umm... carry on.

OK I feel like a bit of a gate crasher but I lurk here normally but thought it was time I spread out and actually posted a bit since you're all so lovely and this is the home of the shippy hippies and I am, after all, one of them.
    Swweeeeeet!!! *happy dance*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    So I pulled the trigger and left JM a comment asking him about the third SG-1 movie *crosses fingers that he'll answer*

But now I'm really embarrassed because I said Joe and I really wish I would have said Mr. Mallozzi I blame you guys for that
    Oh, just call him Joe. He's ever so nice! And cute! And funny!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    aaw, we're all on first name basis, Amanda! I mean...we do thunk him daily! To not call him Joe would be...well, weird!

*spies Luvnjack*

*does a pre-emptive nudie run*
    I have taught you well, young Jedi...
    sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Us? I meant each
      Sounds about right Q

Edit: Hang on! Writing? Wood that be the new Martin PTB fic? Pleeeeeeeze????!!!!!
      I'm saying nothing

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
      Writing? WRITING? Something for me to beta?!?!

But she's got plenty of other stuff she should be writing as well!

*waits impatiently for fics to beta*

*runs through thread nekkid*
      She certainly has got plenty of other stuff to be writing. And Jann's fic to finish betaing. What's a Woohoo to do?!

*skips out*

Comment

*walks in*

*sees all the nekkid people running around*

*covers eyes*

Great pics Josi and Sarai!

*runs out*
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Oh well...

*takes of clothes*
          *runs*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sighs*
            sigpic

Comment

Hey... what's a little nudity amongst WooHoos?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Fine, but you're paying for my therapy sessions.

I would have hugged the woohoos... but... you're all nekkid, so.... it's the thought that counts, right?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Fine, but you're paying for my therapy sessions.

I would have hugged the woohoos... but... you're all nekkid, so.... it's the thought that counts, right?
                  Sure, hon!
                  *Counts pieces of broccoli*

I'm thinking about re-naming this thread to ''The Nudist WooHoodStock Thread'' or maybe ''The Martin WooHoodStock Thread - We're nekkid''
                  I mean, I'm pretty sure we're the most un clothed thread on GW...

What do you ladies think?

sigpic

Comment

I came in to look for sympathy for my (self-induced) throbbing headache, and I've laughed so much that it's gone away already *hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Amen to that sista!

Although, in the absence of wine tonight I am hitting Southern Comfort and Lemonade which is... nasty but gets the job done.

Hugs Jumble (((((Jumble)))))

Why is it when people get you the first thing they want to do is change you?

You know I honetsly think men are a different species to women sometimes. You have no idea the night's I've wrung my heart out over the crap life has thrown at me and hubby has been... completely blaise about stuff that's torn me apart. Not that he doesn't love me and I him but... he doens't understand why I overhtink emotional stuff. That's what we woman do (someone bloody well has to!)
                    To be fair, he's not really trying to change me, just our situation. And in the cold light of day I can see that I'm probably being very selfish in not wanting to give him more of my time I'm also wondering if maybe I'm making excuses because I'm just a scaredy cat when it comes to relationships

Besides
                    Spoiler:
                    seeing him only on alternate weekends does give the whole thing a huge kick

Ah I know that feeling. My hubby once helped me highlight my hair but said never again. It wasn't a bad job though. My bestest friend lives 200 miles away and my days of affording (and having time for) a professional job are long gone. I am a DIY hair dye girl these days.
                    I used to dye mine myself, but since I've gone back to my natural colour life is sooooo much easier

You know, I checked and you run nekkid through this thread an awful lot - 91 times last count!

Umm... carry on.

OK I feel like a bit of a gate crasher but I lurk here normally but thought it was time I spread out and actually posted a bit since you're all so lovely and this is the home of the shippy hippies and I am, after all, one of them.
                    You're not a gate-crasher! I don't think we even have a gate *looks around* Nope, no gate, everyone is welcome to join in the fun/stress/thunking/appreciation/whatever else on here

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    Good morning woohoos! (i slept in...it's barely morning

Jumbly - I hope you and Michael are still goooooooood, I have nooooooo advice to give (lol - with all my wondrous experience with men...well, man, really ) but I'm thinking of you.

In fact...I think I should write Michael a poem...feel free never to tell him that this was ever written...EVER!

Spoiler:
                    Michael, Michael
                    Jumbly's man
                    hold on to your diamonds
                    for now, if you can
                    Jumbly loves you
                    you know that it's true
                    But Jumbly loves her
                    family too
                    So shower her with kisses
                    and stuff that is good
                    and never question
                    her love for M.Wood!
                    Oh here's an idea
                    take a great holiday
                    to Vancouver city
                    oh, next year, let's say!
                    I'm sure she'd go with you
                    and share all she could
                    she might even share
                    Martin Wood!

Love! *hugs*

Also - when is shipmeet? I wanna pretend I'm there with you
                    I'll show him that, it might just do the trick although I really don't want him to come with me to Vancouver

Uk Shipmeet is 14th/16th August. Feel free to be with us in spirit (or wine, whatever )

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    *runs in*
                    *hugs everyone*
                    I listened to the 'Quarantine' commentary today...and I love Martin's voice!! *is jealous that Jumble gets to hear said voice in person*
                    *hugs everyone once again*
                    *runs back out*
                    Ah, it was his voice that I first fell in love with Did you watch the Quarantine Mission Directive? It's one of his best

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Morning Woohoos

Sounds about right

I'm saying nothing

She certainly has got plenty of other stuff to be writing. And Jann's fic to finish betaing. What's a Woohoo to do?!

*skips out*
                    Good, good, just keep saying nothing and writing lots

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Sure, hon!

I'm thinking about re-naming this thread to ''The Nudist WooHoodStock Thread'' or maybe ''The Martin WooHoodStock Thread - We're nekkid''

A rose by any other name wood still smell as sweet, and a Martin Wood thread by any other name wood still be nekkid

Comment

*hugs Jumble* you're not nekkid right? *and passes some aspirins*

Sure, hon!

Well... at least it will tell people what they're getting into when entering this thread.
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jumble* you're not nekkid right? *and passes some aspirins*
                          *hugs back* Er.... nope, not quite nekkid, I did remember to put on a robe

Well... at least it will tell people what they're getting into when entering this thread.
                          But do we really want to forewarn people? It could put them off......... or not

Speaking of nekkid......

Comment

Jumble, wine is evil! EVIL! Eeeeevilllllllllllllllllllll...

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            A rose by any other name wood still smell as sweet, and a Martin Wood thread by any other name wood still be nekkid
                            Oh, that's so poetic that I now must do a Nekkid Happy Dance and pick flowers from the neighbour's garden.

There's that.

Look! Some nekkid WooHoos, Nekkid Martin...
                            THis thread is so homey...

sigpic

Comment

Whoa! Captain Jack (Torchwood) wearing a purple silk suit and black shirt, serenading Fern Britten on her last day on This Morning

Comment

Jumble, wine is evil! EVIL! Eeeeevilllllllllllllllllllll...
                                Yes, I know it is, but I've always been drawn to the dark side

Oh, that's so poetic that I now must do a Nekkid Happy Dance and pick flowers from the neighbour's garden.
                                I'm surprised your neighbours haven't put up an electrified barbed wire fence to protect their flowers from you

There's that.

Look! Some nekkid WooHoos, Nekkid Martin...
                                THis thread is so homey...
                                ...... and all is right with the world again

Comment

Working...
                                X