Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pic View Post
    OMG! It's July already!!

As long as I can sneak out of work early, I'll see you all at Panera's!
    Hope you make it. If not, we'll just catch up with you later.

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Suitcase is in my room and I am going to pack some stuff tonight. I have to find my favorite pair of jeans in my clothes eating closet. I know that I put them in there after I washed them. Tomorrow, I am going to get the last book out in the Southern Vampire series by Charlaine Harris. Borders sent out a 50% off coupon just for tomorrow. So that should be coming to the con with me. I have my money ready. I am thinking about putting my money for my Zine order aside in a sandwich bag. So ready for it to be Wednesday already. That is the first day of my vacation.
      Last edited by griffindorgirl; 05 July 2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

List of Who's Coming to Shore Leave 31:

Griffindorgirl
        aboleyn24 (aby)
        Jedi40
        Aurora1101
        bikerchic1977
        DuncTK421
        Jersey13
        sugarshaker
        penjab
        trupi and family
        Nynaeve69
        mysterywriter012 (From SCIFI BB)
        nell
        LOL4JACK
        kimberlyrose
        Sg1Poz
        Kett1701
        Jumper13
        veryangrystargatefan
        MajorSamFan
        Edith
        Token
        ShimmeringStar
        watcher652
        WhatFateAlmondRoca
        qksilver99 and her sister, whatsherface as I don't remember her GW name.
        Blue007
        BrownEyes
        Altimera

Hertzog

Meet-Up at Panera on Friday, July 10 at 5:00 p.m.

nell
        sugarshaker
        trupi
        SG1Poz
        griffindorgirl
        veryangrystargatefan
        penjab
        DuncTK421
        aboleyn24
        WhatFateAlmondRoca
        qksilver99 and her sister, whatsherface as I don't remember her GW name.

GW Group Photo Saturday morning in front of Hunt Valley Inn before the SL activities begin - time to be determined

nell
        sugarshaker
        trupi
        SG1Poz
        griffindorgirl (maybe)
        veryangrystargatefan
        penjab
        Aurora1101
        DuncTK421
        aboleyn24
        WhatFateAlmondRoca
        Jedi40(maybe)

Had to take my name off the Panera list. I'll be getting in Saturday morning instead of Friday afternoon. Not that I want to make the drive the day of the con, but it'll save hotel costs. (Plus it means I get to come by myself and not have to keep my toddler entertained all weekend!)

Comment

So I was just thinking "Why oh why can't there be any cons over here on the east coast?" and what do you know there is! I'm only 5 hours away *headpalm* So maybe in the coming years I'll go Have fun guys and don't forget to take pictures!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            So I was just thinking "Why oh why can't there be any cons over here on the east coast?" and what do you know there is! I'm only 5 hours away *headpalm* So maybe in the coming years I'll go Have fun guys and don't forget to take pictures!
            Why not this year? I doubt they are sold out and I am sure there must be some space in one of the area hotels? Its a fantastic line up this year and since there are no seat assignments its not like buying your ticket late is going to matter. If its too late to get the time off from work then obviously thats a good reason but if not why not be spontanous ?

Comment

I second that regularamanda! In fact, if you wanna join us, I'm staying at the Hilton right down the street from the host hotel and I would be more than happy to share my room. I am also getting my pass on Friday morning. If you decide to come and want to take me up on this offer, just send me a PM and I'll give ya the details!

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post
                Why not this year? I doubt they are sold out and I am sure there must be some space in one of the area hotels? Its a fantastic line up this year and since there are no seat assignments its not like buying your ticket late is going to matter. If its too late to get the time off from work then obviously thats a good reason but if not why not be spontanous ?
                Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan View Post
                I second that regularamanda! In fact, if you wanna join us, I'm staying at the Hilton right down the street from the host hotel and I would be more than happy to share my room. I am also getting my pass on Friday morning. If you decide to come and want to take me up on this offer, just send me a PM and I'll give ya the details!

Thanks to both of you *hugs* But yes it is a little too much of short notice Darn it, but I will definitely be considering going next year!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I only have 4 days till my vacation starts and 5 days till I leave for Shore Leave.
                  I'm half way packed. I probably won't finish till Wednesday night. Tuesday is the last day of work for me before the con and is pay day. So I'll have a little extra money to finish getting the stuff I need at the grocery store.

Now I just need to stay away from the book store. I just picked up the new hardcover of Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series. I had a 50% off coupon on the book and I really want to read it.

I have completely reloaded my MP3 player with the music that was on it plus some more. I organized it. So I have my music for the car. My mom is bring her computer. So I will be able to charge it via the usb cable. I just have to pack my cell phone charger but that is a last minute thing.

So looking forward to seeing you all at the con!

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                    I only have 4 days till my vacation starts and 5 days till I leave for Shore Leave.
                    I'm half way packed. I probably won't finish till Wednesday night. Tuesday is the last day of work for me before the con and is pay day. So I'll have a little extra money to finish getting the stuff I need at the grocery store.

Now I just need to stay away from the book store. I just picked up the new hardcover of Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series. I had a 50% off coupon on the book and I really want to read it.

I have completely reloaded my MP3 player with the music that was on it plus some more. I organized it. So I have my music for the car. My mom is bring her computer. So I will be able to charge it via the usb cable. I just have to pack my cell phone charger but that is a last minute thing.

So looking forward to seeing you all at the con!
                    hi there:

hope u have a great time. have a great 4th weekend too. did u hear about the twilight chicago convention??? i might be going to that one. be safe, james from chicago. hope all is well with u???

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
                      hi there:

hope u have a great time. have a great 4th weekend too. did u hear about the twilight chicago convention??? i might be going to that one. be safe, james from chicago. hope all is well with u???
                      Hi. I can't do Chicago for the twilight con. I just don't have the money. Have a great 4th of July weekend.

Comment

I wish they would have more Gate cons on the East coast as well.

6 days and counting.
                        Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Happy 4th of July!
                          I am so ready for the con. I got the hotel reminder email this morning. I made sure that my hair appointment is set for Wednesday morning. I am in great need of a hair cut. I haven't had one since December. I have long hair, so braids and pony tails have been the norm. I just have to figure out how much I want to cut off.

I just downloaded a new ringer for the con. The True Blood theme Bad Things is the ringer but I have other choices. So I will decide at the con which ringer to use.

Comment

If there is anyone still looking for hotel space, I have a room at the Hilton right down the street from the host hotel and am driving in for the con so we will have transportation and I am looking for someone to share the room space with me. It comes out to $250 per person for the entire stay when split two ways. I am wanting to share my room in order to decrease costs. If anyone is interested, and I am REALLY hoping that SOMEONE is, please reply here, send me a PM, or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I can give you more details. Hopefully I'll hear from someone!

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Happy 4th of July

6 DAYS UNTIL
                              SHORE LEAVE 31

sigpic

Comment

I was just on the Shore Leave site. The photo op schedule is up. I know that everyone would like to know.

The photo ops are in the McCormick Suite Room 2005 on Saturday July 11. Same place from last year. Note to all: it might be a good idea to bring something to drink with you. It got really hot in the halls last year.

9:30-10:00 AM Christopher Heyerdahl

10:00-11:00 AM Combos:
                                Momoa/Lutrell/Picardo/Heryerdahl
                                Momoa/Lutrell/Heyerdahl
                                Momoa/Lutrell/Picardo
                                Lutrell/Heyerdahl

11:00-11:45 AM Jason Momoa

11:45 AM-12:15PM Combo
                                Lutrell/Momoa

12:15-12:45 PM Rachel Lutrell

12:45-1:30 PM Robert Picardo
                                Ethan Phillips
                                Combo: Picardo/Phillips

1:30-2:00 PM Clifton Collins Jr.
                                Jonathon Schaech
                                Combo: Collins/Schaech

2:00-2:30 PM Adrienne Wilkinson
                                Miracle Laurie
                                Vanessa Angel
                                Last edited by griffindorgirl; 04 July 2009, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X