Shore Leave 31 July 10-12,2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
    I'm on Sprint. I got it by typing Bad Things in to the search engine on the ringers page. I don't know if the other carriers have it. The artist is Jace Everett. So I hope this helps you.
    Yes it did very much and I now have it on my phone as well.
    Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
      What time should we meet for the GW group photo on Saturday morning? How about 9:15 before the first photo op session?
      I won't be able to make it ..sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
        I won't be able to make it ..sorry.
        Sorry that you won't be joining us. During the con when you see Gate World tags on anyone of us please say hello.

4 DAYS until
        SHORE LEAVE
        sigpic

Comment

The Shore Leave schedule is now up on the site. I just printed out my copy for my binder. I keep one in my binder so that I don't loose it. Many of a con, I had to find a schedule because I lost mine.

Today and Tomorrow, I work and then it's Shore Leave Vacation time!

Comment

Hey guys! Is there anyone at the Marriott or anywhere else for that matter who would share room space with me? I have an airbed in my car and will gladly sleep on the floor if necessary. I really want to share with someone if possible and if you are kind enough to let me the in addition to paying my share and keeping your costs down as well, I will also cover you at Panera and/or buy you a drink at the bar one night. If someone has a big heart to help out a fellow SL attendee, please send me a PM today so that I may cancel my other accomodations. Please help me out here folks! Someone?

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

P.S.- I'm desperate!

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Instructions to add/subtract your name from list: Go to the most recent list. Click on Quote to forward the entire list. Remove quote tags. Make your changes to one or more of the lists. Click on Submit Reply. Thanks

List of Who's Coming to Shore Leave 31:

Griffindorgirl
              aboleyn24 (aby)
              Jedi40
              Aurora1101
              bikerchic1977
              DuncTK421
              Jersey13
              sugarshaker
              penjab
              trupi and family
              Nynaeve69
              mysterywriter012 (From SCIFI BB)
              nell
              LOL4JACK
              kimberlyrose
              Sg1Poz
              Kett1701
              Jumper13
              veryangrystargatefan
              MajorSamFan
              Edith
              Token
              ShimmeringStar
              watcher652
              WhatFateAlmondRoca
              qksilver99 and her sister, whatsherface as I don't remember her GW name.
              Blue007
              BrownEyes
              Altimera

Hertzog

Meet-Up at Panera on Friday, July 10 at 5:00 p.m.

nell
              sugarshaker
              trupi
              SG1Poz
              griffindorgirl
              veryangrystargatefan
              penjab
              DuncTK421
              aboleyn24
              kimberlyrose
              WhatFateAlmondRoca
              jumper13
              GW Group Photo Saturday morning in front of Hunt Valley Inn before the SL activities begin - time to be determined

nell
              sugarshaker
              trupi
              SG1Poz
              griffindorgirl (maybe)
              veryangrystargatefan
              penjab
              Aurora1101
              DuncTK421
              aboleyn24
              WhatFateAlmondRoca
              Jedi40(maybe)
              jumper13
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                Sorry that you won't be joining us. During the con when you see Gate World tags on anyone of us please say hello.

4 DAYS until
                SHORE LEAVE
                Can't be helped..I have one of the early photo ops that AM and want to get in line early. Sure thing that I can do .

One question that I can't find an answer for on the con site...do people with handicaps get in line first? I have bad knees so standing around is very painful for to long a time.

Comment

Can't be helped..I have one of the early photo ops that AM and want to get in line early. Sure thing that I can do .

One question that I can't find an answer for on the con site...do people with handicaps get in line first? I have bad knees so standing around is very painful for to long a time.
                  I'm not sure about your question but I will tell you from experience I've gone and tried to be early in line and waited a long time for my pic. Then I tried going towards the end and waltzed right in. I think I am going to attempt this stragedy again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post
                    I'm not sure about your question but I will tell you from experience I've gone and tried to be early in line and waited a long time for my pic. Then I tried going towards the end and waltzed right in. I think I am going to attempt this stragedy again this year.
                    At the other gate cons I had gone to people with handicaps ( like in wheelchairs, scooters or had canes) were first in line and wondered if it was the same at this one.

Comment

At the other gate cons I had gone to people with handicaps ( like in wheelchairs, scooters or had canes) were first in line and wondered if it was the same at this one.
                      Just to clarify, I don't have any sort of disability so I honestly have no idea of the specific policy. I am sure there must be someone here who is aware of it though if not perhaps Kett will pop back in and provide an answer but I am sure she is very busy at this late date.

Comment

Just to clarify, I don't have any sort of disability so I honestly have no idea of the specific policy. I am sure there must be someone here who is aware of it though if not perhaps Kett will pop back in and provide an answer but I am sure she is very busy at this late date.
                        Oh OK ...I had asked the question before via the con link on the site and never got an answer for it from Melissa James.

Comment

We do allow people with difficulties through to the front of the line. Just make the line-workers aware of it. I'm like you - I don't have an official handicap - but tell that to my arthritic knee that's been throbbing all day.

For the autograph line - you can be fed into the front of the line - but you have to wait until your grouping of numbers has been called. For instance, if your badge number is 250 you would wait until we've called numbers thru 300 and THEN ask to be fed into the line.

Kett

Comment

Yesterday sucked! As soon as I got home from work, the cable internet went down. It came back up but was very slow till this morning.

After work today, I am on vacation!

I am finished packing with the exception of my nail supplies bag and my purse. I am packing the car Wednesday night and leaving around 9 AM on Thursday. I am so ready for the con.

Comment

Instructions to add/subtract your name from list: Go to the most recent list. Click on Quote to forward the entire list. Remove quote tags. Make your changes to one or more of the lists. Click on Submit Reply. Thanks

List of Who's Coming to Shore Leave 31:

Griffindorgirl
                              aboleyn24 (aby)
                              Jedi40
                              Aurora1101
                              bikerchic1977
                              DuncTK421
                              Jersey13
                              sugarshaker
                              penjab
                              trupi and family
                              Nynaeve69
                              mysterywriter012 (From SCIFI BB)
                              nell
                              LOL4JACK
                              kimberlyrose
                              Sg1Poz
                              Kett1701
                              Jumper13
                              veryangrystargatefan
                              MajorSamFan
                              Edith
                              Token
                              ShimmeringStar
                              watcher652
                              WhatFateAlmondRoca
                              Blue007
                              BrownEyes
                              Altimera

Hertzog

Meet-Up at Panera on Friday, July 10 at 5:00 p.m.

nell
                              sugarshaker
                              trupi
                              SG1Poz
                              griffindorgirl
                              veryangrystargatefan
                              penjab
                              DuncTK421
                              aboleyn24
                              kimberlyrose
                              WhatFateAlmondRoca
                              jumper13

GW Group Photo to be determined. See suggestion in next post.

nell
                              sugarshaker
                              trupi
                              SG1Poz
                              griffindorgirl (maybe)
                              veryangrystargatefan
                              penjab
                              Aurora1101
                              DuncTK421
                              aboleyn24
                              WhatFateAlmondRoca
                              Jedi40(maybe)
                              jumper13
                              sigpic

Comment

GW Group Photo suggestion:
                                We have almost the identical group of people meeting at Panera on Friday that will also gather for our GW group photo on Saturday.

I suggest that we take the group photo at Panera and NOT on Saturday a.m.

What do you all think? It will save us a little time Saturday morning as we scurry around for breakfast and photo ops.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X