veryangrystargatefan
    MajorSamFan
    Edith
    sg-1fanintn
    Token
    ShimmeringStar
    watcher652
    WhatFateAlmondRoca
    qksilver99 and her sister, whatsherface as I don't remember her GW name.
    Blue007
    BrownEyes
    Altimera
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
      Ahhh OK. The cons I have been to have been in Nov, and even with the heat on I felt to hot in jeans and a t-shirt. Will most likely wear shorts and sleeveless t's but will bring jeans and a t shirt for cool nights if they have any.

Any more news on Chris H?
      The ballroom at the Hunt Valley Marriott's below ground (except for doors which go out to stairs that take you up to the front entrance of the low-slung hotel). Unless their A/C's not working you can count on it getting pretty cool in the ballroom panels, even though it will be July! I wore shorts one day at one of the past SL's and :::shivers::: quickly changed. Usually I wear jeans and a short sleeve or 3/4 sleeve shirt and bring a wrap or a jacket into the ballroom with me.

Here's the National Weather Service's forecast for Hunt Valley: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...2=-76.6593&e=1

Originally posted by Kett1701 View Post
      It's looking good right now. He got the time off from Sanctuary - but then booked a guest shot on something else on Thursday. I've been told that he plans to arrive on Friday, but a little later than the 2pm opening.

Kett
      That sounds great. I'm looking forward to meeting him.

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
      My mom wanted to go to the outlet mall for the Lane Bryant outlet. I stopped by the Bass outlet and found this awesome pair of sandals. They are men's with the adjustable Velcro straps. I love them. I am going to wear them for the con and still bring my sneakers along just in case I want to wear them. Happy day today. Just wish it was next Thursday.
      EEeeek, no!!! Too soon, too soon!!!! Too much work at work to do before then!!! Already going to be a whirlwind of a week before the con and during it, LOL!
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

List of Who's Coming to Shore Leave 31:

Griffindorgirl
        aboleyn24 (aby)
        Jedi40
        Aurora1101
        bikerchic1977
        DuncTK421
        Jersey13
        sugarshaker
        penjab
        trupi and family
        Nynaeve69
        mysterywriter012 (From SCIFI BB)
        nell
        LOL4JACK
        kimberlyrose
        Sg1Poz
        Kett1701
        Jumper13
        veryangrystargatefan
        MajorSamFan
        Edith
        Token
        ShimmeringStar
        watcher652
        WhatFateAlmondRoca
        Blue007
        BrownEyes
        Altimera

Meet-Up at Panera on Friday, July 10 at 5:00 p.m.

nell
        sugarshaker
        trupi
        SG1Poz
        griffindorgirl
        veryangrystargatefan
        penjab
        DuncTK421
        aboleyn24
        kimberlyrose
        WhatFateAlmondRoca

GW Group Photo Saturday morning in front of Hunt Valley Inn before the SL activities begin - time to be determined

nell
        sugarshaker
        trupi
        SG1Poz
        griffindorgirl (maybe)
        veryangrystargatefan
        penjab
        Aurora1101
        DuncTK421
        aboleyn24
        WhatFateAlmondRoca
        Last edited by nell; 25 June 2009, 06:28 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kett1701 View Post
          It's looking good right now. He got the time off from Sanctuary - but then booked a guest shot on something else on Thursday. I've been told that he plans to arrive on Friday, but a little later than the 2pm opening.

Kett
          Thanks for the heads up Kett
          Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
            The ballroom at the Hunt Valley Marriott's below ground (except for doors which go out to stairs that take you up to the front entrance of the low-slung hotel). Unless their A/C's not working you can count on it getting pretty cool in the ballroom panels, even though it will be July! I wore shorts one day at one of the past SL's and :::shivers::: quickly changed. Usually I wear jeans and a short sleeve or 3/4 sleeve shirt and bring a wrap or a jacket into the ballroom with me.

Here's the National Weather Service's forecast for Hunt Valley: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...2=-76.6593&e=1
            ummmm guess I will bring some jeans and a t shirt just in case. Then again the cold does not really bother me. I got outside in the winter to shovel with nothing but a t shirt and jeans....only put a jacket on if it is really cold out.

Comment

ummmm guess I will bring some jeans and a t shirt just in case. Then again the cold does not really bother me. I got outside in the winter to shovel with nothing but a t shirt and jeans....only put a jacket on if it is really cold out.
              I agree with you. I work in a restaurant. I go in and out of the walk in refrigerator and freezer in just a tee shirt and jeans. But I will say that the Marriot cranks the AC for the con. So be prepared.

I just found another show to watch while waiting for SGU to come. True Blood is a vampire show on HBO. I am glad to say that I will be able to watch it in my room on Sunday night.
              Last edited by griffindorgirl; 26 June 2009, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                I agree with you. I work in a restaurant. I go in and out of the walk in refrigerator and freezer in just a tee shirt and jeans. But I will say that the Marriot cranks the AC for the con. So be prepared.

I just found another show to watch while waiting for SGU to come. True Blood is a vampire show on HBO. I am glad to say that I will be able to watch it in my room on Sunday night.
                OK thanks for the tip

Oh I love True Blood have been watching it since season 1. I am happy that I can watch it at the hotel on Sunday.

Comment

OK thanks for the tip

Oh I love True Blood have been watching it since season 1. I am happy that I can watch it at the hotel on Sunday.
                  I have to watch True Blood online. It sucks because I haven't found a site that has the last 2 episodes online.

So ready for it to be vacation time. Terry[the other prep cook] called out yesterday. So I had no help. That was bad but on the up side, I got more hours. Last week and this week are on the pay check right before the con. I work today and tomorrow and Sunday ends our pay period.

I have started to put things out to pack for the con. I found my denim crop pants that I wanted to pack this week. I still have to figure out what shirts to pack. I have a brand new outfit for travel. I am going to bring down the suitcase sometime and the next couple of days.

Comment

Hey, I am new to the forums, but am heading to Shore Leave 31 and am a huge Stargate fan. I hope to meet some of you at the con.

I am a part of a podcast called Dining at the End of the Universe that, while not exclusively Stargate related, is focused on Scifi. This past week we had an interview with Mike Schilling from Shore Leave 31, who talked about their guests, the convention history, and what to expect at this year's Shore Leave.

I guess what I am really interested in besides meeting many of you Shore Leave goers is this: my co-host and I have a chance to interview Vanessa Angel who was on Stargate: SG-1 as Anise & Freya. What questions would you want us to ask???

Anyway, it is good meeting you all. Look forward to seeing many of you in person at the convention.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by hertzog View Post
                      Hey, I am new to the forums, but am heading to Shore Leave 31 and am a huge Stargate fan. I hope to meet some of you at the con.

I am a part of a podcast called Dining at the End of the Universe that, while not exclusively Stargate related, is focused on Scifi. This past week we had an interview with Mike Schilling from Shore Leave 31, who talked about their guests, the convention history, and what to expect at this year's Shore Leave.

I guess what I am really interested in besides meeting many of you Shore Leave goers is this: my co-host and I have a chance to interview Vanessa Angel who was on Stargate: SG-1 as Anise & Freya. What questions would you want us to ask???

Anyway, it is good meeting you all. Look forward to seeing many of you in person at the convention.

Scott
                      Welcome hertzog! Please scroll back a page and see our sign up lists: attendees, meet up at Panera, group photo. I'll be happy to add your name if you're not familiar with how to quote the post to add your name. Just let me know.

I'll be thinking about questions for Vanessa.
                      sigpic

Comment

13 DAYS
                        until SHORE LEAVE
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                          13 days
                          until shore leave
                          yay!
                          sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
                          Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                            13 DAYS
                            until SHORE LEAVE
                            Yay! Time to start packing. I finally figured out which shirts are getting packed. I'm getting the con shirt. So if I like it, I will wear it for my photo op with Jason.

Comment

I am making a last minute grasp here at this I know but I was wondering if anyone staying at the Hunt Valley Inn would mind sharing their room or if there is anyine still looking for accomodations that would like to share my room at the Hilton. I would really like to keep my lodging costs down if at all possible. As an incentive, I will buy dinner one night or at Panera for anyone willing to even give me some floor space. I will gladly pay my share as I don't intend to freeload off of anyone. If you can help, please PM me ASAP so I can cancel at the Hilton.

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Just got back from my family vacation. I am really looking forward to this. I am so glad to hear that CH will be there. I just got my picture with him from Vancouver printed out so I hope to have him sign it.

I plan to pack lots of snacks because you rarely get a chance to sit down for a full meal. I like to bring protein bars because it far more filling then a candy bar and keeps my blood sugar steady. Lots of water is always good as well. I love that I can drive down and bring everything I need. I do like to sneak to Panera in the morning because they have a great breakfast.

Comment

Working...
                                X