Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They may have just copied that info from the Firefly schedule

Comment

Nope. It's from the SG-1/Atlantis program schedule at the bottom of the page. The Firefly schedule has something different. I've spoken with Adam before, and I don't think he would stop having Stargate cons especially in the LA area.

Comment

I had been wondering about that, myself.

Of course, if you scroll up to the top of the page, they still say in big red letters that it's the last time they'll be in Southern California... so whatever's going on, someone at Creation hasn't gotten the memo.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm thinking it may be at a different hotel next year. But who knows..

Comment

Alright, my review was a mess.

But I'm ready to have a great time this weekend, all packed and ready to work 4 more hours tomorrow, then I'm off to join you cool people!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there! If you stop in at the party, come say hi! Ill be in an SGC costume and have long red hair.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post

But I'm ready to have a great time this weekend, all packed and ready to work 4 more hours tomorrow, then I'm off to join you cool people!
                Sorry about the review, but hey, looking forward to meeting you!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post

Sorry to hear about that, but take your mind off it and have a great time..

Comment

I'm at the hotel now, had dinner with the Firefly fans.

I have no plans at all for Friday (day) so if anyone wants to hang out let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Just wanted to let you all know that Creation finally got off their butts and posted the complete schedule for the weekend.
                      Yay! Thanks!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Have fun everyone! Looking forward to reports and pics.

Comment

I'm hanging out in the lobby - with my mini laptop if anyone's about

Comment

Hate to be the bearer of very bad news, but seriously doubt Jason will be at the con , nor would I expect him to after this...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...36#post9269436

Comment

I just read that on the homepage. So much for photo ops. Thank god I got mine last year!

I wish Jason a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                                I just read that on the homepage. So much for photo ops. Thank god I got mine last year!

I wish Jason a speedy recovery.
                                well, I wouldn't worry so much about photo ops myself. I just hope there's no nerve damage and that reconstructive surgery can diminish or eradicate any scarring. Cuts in the face can be very bad

I couldn't see him showing up at the con as he needs to heal and would you want anybody taking photos of your face full of stitches? Don't think so .... it could easily be a cut several inches across the face or a multitude of smaller ones. Either way, not good.

Comment

Working...
                                X