Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Guess what! He IS going to be at the con!
    What a guy! I emailed the Gary and, in his first reply, he said he hadn't spoken to Julie yet (Jason's manager), but he emailed me back a second time to say "He'll be there!"

I'll make sure everyone takes very good care of him.
    Let him know the Cherry Hill Fans send hugs and kisses!
    sigpic

Comment

Hello all

I was wondering if you could give a first timer to the Convention some advice. I'll be there tomorrow with my 6 year old son and since I won't have all day to hang around - no way he'll make it that long - what is the best time to show up? I've got 45.00 tix so no breakfast.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

P

Comment

Check the schedule and see who's Q&A you'd like to see or what photo ops you want and you'll see what the best time for you to be here is, allow time for standing on line though, it can take a while

Comment

Hey Burbank Con-Goers!

I know you all are busy having a fabulous time, but could someone please share a little tidbit for those of us poor schmucks who couldn't be there having fun with you all??

Have a great time today! Looking forward to seeing some pics and reading your reports!

Cheers!

OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Breakfast ROCKED!!!!!! Jason is looking as hot as ever, sporting shades and a hat to keep covered up....... But he is totally looking great! THE HEWLETT thoroughly enjoyed our table as well!!

Here's a quick pic from my little point 'n shoot camera from this morning.....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

OMG Chelle, thanks soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Chelle..

Comment

Yay, Chelle! YOU rock!! Thanks for sharing!
                  OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                    OMG Chelle, thanks soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                    Thanks Chelle..
                    Originally posted by OregonJen View Post
                    Yay, Chelle! YOU rock!! Thanks for sharing!
                    LOL, you're welcome everyone! I would be posting a heck of a lot more pics, but I totally forgot the effing cord for my CF card reader!!! Kristin and I are hitting the electronics store up the way later today and I'll be a posting fool afterwards...... r

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
                      Breakfast ROCKED!!!!!! Jason is looking as hot as ever, sporting shades and a hat to keep covered up....... But he is totally looking great! THE HEWLETT thoroughly enjoyed our table as well!!

Nice shot. Let's see... (left to right)
                      David, Rachel, Summer Glau, Jason, Adam Baldwin and Gina Torres, right? NOt so sure on the FIrefly ladies.

I read a bit more about Jason on another list as well.

Comment

Chelle....thank goodness for Fry's Electronics right down the road..
                        Last edited by ScifigirlSG; 23 November 2008, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Thank you for posting that picture. It's nice to see that Jason showed up!! Any close ups on his face?? Does he wear a patch or bandage on his face??

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...DSCF4192-1.jpg
                            Thanks for posting the picture! Glad you are all having a wonderful time.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Hey, you guys are quiet.. Any word on the set tours in Vancouver in April, and will the BB SG con be back next year?

Comment

Wow, that was fun!

Jason: I had general admission, so I couldn't see Jason's face all that well, but he looked good. Was wearing the sunglasses to cut down on glare from the lighting and flash photos; apparently, one of his eyes is still inflamed from the injury, though he did say that it should be okay. Whew! And during the Q&A, he was already cracking jokes about using the scars to his advantage to get more roles (and the sympathy of the ladies, haha!). So he was in very good spirits.

The other important piece of news is the update on next year's convention: Yes, there WILL be a Los Angeles-area convention next year! They're moving to the LAX Marriott (in fact, the announcement on the back of the program specifically said "We found a new hotel," so I'm assuming that the "decision" that 2008 would be the last year was based on them not being able to book the Burbank Marriott, for whatever reason). In addition to the location change, they will also be moving the date up a couple of weeks, to November 6-8, 2009. They will also be running a Farscape convention the same weekend, and Ben Browder is scheduled to appear at the Farscape con (though not Stargate, apparently. Boo!). Gold weekend passes will be $379. And that's it, for the moment.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X