Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
    Got mine today as well. All of my previous Gold passes had the letter E on them, they punched it for a specific signing session before. No idea on the 1-5. We'll find out soon enough!
    Originally posted by Tal View Post
    without having seen them... 1-5 would that not be for the 1 to 5 autograph "tickets"?
    Okay to make things easier, lol, I snapped pics of mine.

You'll see the "E" and 1-5 on the left side of the tickets.
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

The 'E' gets punched when you officially register, and the 1-5 is for the 'free' autographs that are included with the ticket package. Each actor you stand in line for, someone will come by and punch the ticket.

Comment

ahh, yes, after seeing them, my theory makes sense. I'm guessing the "E" stands for Entry

Comment

You all have nothing to complain about!! I have to wait until the con to get my tickets!!!

Chelle!!!! I know!!!!!

I'm going to Cal if fornia, I'm going to cal if fornia, da da da da da da!
          I'm going to see Chelle Kristin and Jay ay, I'm going to see Chelle Kristin and Jay ay, da da da da da da!
          I'm going to hang out with cool Stargate fan ns, I'm going to hang out with cool Firefly fan ns, da da da da da DAAAAAAAA!!!!!
          Music and Stargate
          sigpic
          Perfection

Comment

excited? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post

I'm printing all of the ID badges for everyone tomorrow.... Hopefully everyone will like them. I think you will.
              I thought you might email/pm them to us.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                The 'E' gets punched when you officially register, and the 1-5 is for the 'free' autographs that are included with the ticket package. Each actor you stand in line for, someone will come by and punch the ticket.
                Ahhh, OK. That makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                  I got my tickets! Yay!!! They look weird, though. What's with the "E" and "1-5" on the side?
                  Whoooohooo!!! Speaking of, I have money for you Oooh, I gotta remember to pack my pretty pink lanyard.....

How's that fair??!?! I live in California, and everyone else is getting their tickets and mine are nowhere to be found. NOT FAIR!!!!

SNOWFLAKE!!!! Five more sleeps!!!!! OMG finally!!!!

I'm printing all of the ID badges for everyone tomorrow.... Hopefully everyone will like them. I think you will.
                  Sweet action!!!!
                  I thought I was all packed, but I keep thinking of more things that I need....

It's totally less than a week away from now.... I'd say, let the squeeing begin, but I think it's already a given that I have been already squeeing.... rather loudly....
                  sigpic
                  awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                    Whoooohooo!!! Speaking of, I have money for you Oooh, I gotta remember to pack my pretty pink lanyard.....
                    Money is good. I like money. Hehe

Originally posted by ~Sarah~
                    Sweet action!!!!
                    I thought I was all packed, but I keep thinking of more things that I need....

It's totally less than a week away from now.... I'd say, let the squeeing begin, but I think it's already a given that I have been already squeeing.... rather loudly....
                    Yeah, I'll be doing laundry AND packing Wednesday night. Weekend is way too busy to get any of that done. Why did I think it was a good idea to go to the Supernatural con this weekend? Especially when I have rehearsal Monday night and class Tuesday night? Oy. I must be insane....

Comment

How's that fair??!?! I live in California, and everyone else is getting their tickets and mine are nowhere to be found. NOT FAIR!!!!
                      Chelle, if it makes you feel any better I have yet to get mine in the mail as well. You'd think us Californians would be among the first to receive them.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
                        You all have nothing to complain about!! I have to wait until the con to get my tickets!!!

Chelle!!!! I know!!!!!

I'm going to Cal if fornia, I'm going to cal if fornia, da da da da da da!
                        I'm going to see Chelle Kristin and Jay ay, I'm going to see Chelle Kristin and Jay ay, da da da da da da!
                        I'm going to hang out with cool Stargate fan ns, I'm going to hang out with cool Firefly fan ns, da da da da da DAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I like your enthusiasm!!!

Comment

Enthusiasic much? LOL!

Have you ever been to CA?
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            I can't wait to get going! Got a little freaked out first, though, but it's all good now, phew.

The story: the university scheduled my last academic review before I get to defend my PhD for Friday the 21st. Luckily I convinced them to move it to Wednesday 'because of a family commitment'.

So I guess that means you people are my family for the weekend.

I'll either be real happy or really depressed on Friday. Guess there will be alcohol either way.

8 more days!
                            Should I bring the vodka then?

I had my 2 minute job interview today, so Burbank is out.
                            Awe, sorry, mama. We'll miss ya.

I got my tickets! Yay!!! They look weird, though. What's with the "E" and "1-5" on the side?
                            Yeah, they punch out the "E" when you register and, more importantly, receive your gift. The 1-5 theoretically mean someone will punch the number for your five autographs. I can bring my FS ticket so you can see why that's just a theory. I think there's only one punched out on mine....

Yeah, I'll be doing laundry AND packing Wednesday night. Weekend is way too busy to get any of that done. Why did I think it was a good idea to go to the Supernatural con this weekend? Especially when I have rehearsal Monday night and class Tuesday night? Oy. I must be insane....
                            Yes. You are insne! I went to the FS con last weekend and it took me the entire week to recover... and I'm not 100% yet! You are certifiable.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

Yes. You are insne! I went to the FS con last weekend and it took me the entire week to recover... and I'm not 100% yet! You are certifiable.
                              Well, at least I only have a Gen Admission pass for the weekend. EVERYTHING else was sold out by the time I decided to go. And not staying at the hotel, etc should help. I hope....

Comment

Well, at least I only have a Gen Admission pass for the weekend. EVERYTHING else was sold out by the time I decided to go. And not staying at the hotel, etc should help. I hope....
                                Well, there will be something for you to do on Sat night if you want to come to the party. Just look for the flyers around the elevators
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X