X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, mine too.

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post

I saw on the Wolf site that there are 37 units left. Does that mean only 37 of the 300 left? It seems P3 is selling faster than P2 from what I remember from friends who purchased for P2.
      Wolf is not sell all 300 tickets in one part. Maybe it was the first 50 or 100 tickets. Really I don't think that the first 300 are sell out before we know the first guest! The P2 was sell out in May or June. So don't panic....
      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

Originally posted by Lea View Post
        Wolf is not sell all 300 tickets in one part. Maybe it was the first 50 or 100 tickets. Really I don't think that the first 300 are sell out before we know the first guest! The P2 was sell out in May or June. So don't panic....
        There are more than 300 tickets available... I think 500+ were sold for P2 in total? But only the first 300 tickets include entry to the Meet n Greet. And tickets do seem to be selling faster this year than last year. I bought in March/April last year I think and got ticket 218...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          There are more than 300 tickets available... I think 500+ were sold for P2 in total? But only the first 300 tickets include entry to the Meet n Greet. And tickets do seem to be selling faster this year than last year. I bought in March/April last year I think and got ticket 218...
          A friend of mine brought hers about 2 weeks before the event and she was 530ish. The max number was 600 and I don't think they quite sold them all.
          sigpic
          by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            I know what is was more as 300 tickets. But I meant the first 300, with meet and greet. Yes, P2 was more as 500 tickets.
            *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
            *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
            *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
              A friend of mine brought hers about 2 weeks before the event and she was 530ish. The max number was 600 and I don't think they quite sold them all.
              We were told on the Friday that about 750 tickets had been sold as opposed toy the usual 500 which was why it was so chaotic.

And the main woman who was selling the photo ops told us that the Meet and Greet's sold out in April last year.

Comment

My ticket order is 'pending' as well. Hopefully they get that sorted out this week.

Jeeze, it's only been a few days since I decided I'm going but it already feels like forever! The con feels like forever away too, lol.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

As soon as I bought my ticket, I was like "Yay! Only 11 months to go!"

I think I'm more excited about that than I am my summer vacation. Infact, I keep forgetting that I've got another con before Peg3 (meant to be going to San Diego, Comic Con).

Comment

Bought my ticket on Wednesday, still pending though. W00t, i'm so excited, it will be my first con ever!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                      LOL, I'm the same. I went on it before - just to make sure I remembered my password - and was thisclose to clicking 'Confirm.' Then I thought it might be a good idea to get some money in the bank before taking more out.

Starbird, I never made the M&G either, but I took the time to have a nice long shower and get ready, all the while getting random texts from the girls who were downstairs, lol.
                      Hey! Those were not random texts. They were carefully thought out before I sent them.
                      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Anyone still pending, or does anyone have a confirmed ticket?

I guess I'm odd, but until I have a firm confirmation, it's not real yet.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by im_meli
                        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Mine is still pending, too. And you're not odd, because it *isn't* real until it's confirmed.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Mine is still pending too. Damn, I need it confirmed right like now or I'll burst and then I'll fangirl another year until the con. *headdesk*

Comment

Mine says processed. I paid by credit card (Master Card in the UK) so maybe they just work a bit quicker at clearing than other methods...
                              sigpic
                              by Kaaatie

Comment

I paid by Visa credit card but I'm from Czech Republic so that may take a while. I think it also depends on the day you placed your order.

Comment

Working...
                                X