No announcement yet.

Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I emailed Wolfstore to ask if these tickets are for the M&G, but I haven't heard back from them. If I do get a response, I'll let you guys know.
    sigpic
    Sig by im_meli
    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Don't worry! 300 tickets are not sold out in a couple of days. Really you time to book a ticket, I think I buy my ticket in 2 months.
      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

Whoa! Just bought my ticket last night! Is excited! I wonder if that little note on their website about the lower ticket price not guaranteeing a M&G ticket is a clever market ploy? It suckered me in, lol.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

they have never said that about the lower price not guaranteeing a M+G ticket before its weird i dont really understand why those who dont get a M+G ticket have to pay more for their ticket than those who do!

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerific View Post
            they have never said that about the lower price not guaranteeing a M+G ticket before its weird i dont really understand why those who dont get a M+G ticket have to pay more for their ticket than those who do!
            They may just be covering their backside in case a few people slip through the net. They could have people pay the reduce price but are just beyond the m+g tickets - i.e. they get tickets 301, 302 e.t.c but the price wasn't put up in time. I suppose it gives them something to full back on and stops complaints.

AFAIK they put a message up once the first 300 have been sold.
            sigpic
            by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerific View Post
              I think it's less a case of people having to pay more for a ticket without MnG and more that buying at a lower price is an added incentive (along with MnG) to buy early. Obviously, it's easier for Wolf to book guests and budget for how many they can afford to invite etc if they have early ticket sales and know they have a certain amount of confirmed income early on.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                Caved! Just bought mine. *hugs O/D*

Vegas, BABY! Wait, wrong trip.

... London, BABY!
                Hehehehehe. San Diego, Vegas, then London baby!

Comment

I got panicked last night when a friend said there was a notice saying the first 300 were sold out - only to realise she'd taken this line wrong First 300 tickets sold to attend Meet & Greet as they'd sold out rather than what I presume it means as you'll get a MnG if you get one of the first 300...

Comment

Yikes, I dislike those moments of panic. Though I could see how your friend misread it. It would be easy to do, especially if you're reading it in a hurry.

I saw on the Wolf site that there are 37 units left. Does that mean only 37 of the 300 left? It seems P3 is selling faster than P2 from what I remember from friends who purchased for P2.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                      Yikes, I dislike those moments of panic. Though I could see how your friend misread it. It would be easy to do, especially if you're reading it in a hurry.

I saw on the Wolf site that there are 37 units left. Does that mean only 37 of the 300 left? It seems P3 is selling faster than P2 from what I remember from friends who purchased for P2.

Must be cos P2 was so awesome!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        Must be cos P2 was so awesome!
                        Yes, I heard about that! Is a little bit envious that I couldn't go.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Speaking of paranoia, should I be worried that I've seen nothing charged to my credit card yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh View Post
                            Speaking of paranoia, should I be worried that I've seen nothing charged to my credit card yet?

Mine hasn't cleared, either. I printed out the receipt, but until there is a withdrawl on my account, it's not quite offical yet.

Wolfstore never got back to me on whether I got a M&G ticket. Maybe it takes a while, since my bank account is overseas?

But, I get 3 weeks off for this trip. I decided to do England then up to Scotland. Whoooot!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by im_meli
                            More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Don't they say that once your order status is 'processed' you have your ticket?

My email to say the order had been processed came through the day after I ordered it.
                              Last edited by doylefan22; 25 February 2007, 05:53 AM.
                              sigpic
                              by Kaaatie

Comment

Mine says pending.

Comment

Working...
                                X