Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
    I'll second or third that. I'm usually pretty shy around people, especially large crowds of people. I did like (and will make for myself for P4) people who had nametags with their GW and LJ names. Made things a little easier...
    Plus having easily-identifiable bright red hair helps...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Now that you mention it...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        You'll have to post a pic of you so I can let you know whether I saw you!

Well I *definately* saw you
        yes...well there is that!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          *nods head*
          yes it does

Comment

You'll have to post a pic of you so I can let you know whether I saw you!
            There is a link in my sig to my P3 pics, let me know if it doesn't work cos it might be friends locked

Comment

Yeah, I remember. The first time I saw that I was like "what the hell are they all doing?!"
              I'm just relieved no one talked me into doing either 'sharking' (I had to cling to my chair to prevent being dragged up for that) and that Bohemian Rhapsody one. The...ahem...'non-PG' one.
              OMG, that Bohemian Rhapsody was weird lol Funny but weird. I've never heard them play that version at a Con before.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc View Post
                LOL, yeah i'm the same, usually there's no way you'd find me on a dance floor, but cons are different...it's like living in a mad little bubble for the weekend!
                That's exactlly how I feel. You won't get me up there trying to dance, but when it's all pre-choreographed & the Con dances I'm up there. Although a lot are still beyond me - I think I need lessons <g>

heheh.... I think I have a vid of Dr Who around somewhere that I must put up on youtube. And I think teknikal took one of Star Trekkin at P3... don't know about showing them to people in RL lol! I'm not sure they'd understand
                It's great you guys have recordings of these, otherwise people not at the Con s just wouldn't believe it (not that I show many as they think I'm crazy enough already). I've tried recording some but the video function on my camera isn't so good - they turn out rather dark.

I've been going to cons for 10 years...up till P3, the only con dance I really knew was Star Trekkin (and I suppose the macerena, but that wasn't from cons )
                10 years! Wow! That is impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                  "If" I do Star Trekkin' I just drop to the floor - no need to push!
                  Oh I'm sure I think that Eric was justed pushed to the floor as he didn't really know what was going on But when he recounted the tales to us he didn't mind at all.

I love the Con dances, but either don't have the courage or haven't drunk enough by that point to nominate myself as a dead Kirk or a Klingon One day perhaps.......

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                    The ones I had a go of were really easy, and loads of fun, although I really didn't know what I was getting myself into on the star trekking one, came as a bit of a shock when I found my self hurtling towards the centre of the room at speed, in high heels!!!
                    Yikes lol Yeah, not the best situation to find yourself in in high heels. Still, pretty impressive if you managed to complete the dance & stay on your feet in them!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                      Oh I may give it a go at P4!!!

BTW put some con dances on you tube - you can find them in my LJ ( links on P4 thread)
                      Thanks for sharing Took a look at them, they're great.

Comment

Working...
                      X