Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
    Now that sounds very good, and what a great boss to have!

Today I got a mail to say my ticket got processed - but there's still no way to know what number ticket I've got!
    They usually put on the website once the first 300 have been sold as well as the price going up. I think it's fairly safe to say that anyone ordering now will be one of them.
    sigpic
    by Kaaatie

Comment

I thought for P1 there was a way to tell...

Comment

OMG! Mine is processed!!! *squeeeeeee* *bounces* OMG, can't believe it, my very first con evah! Yey!!!

Anyone else got processed?

Comment

Yay! *twirls around with dana* Mine was processed too!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Just checked my inbox. Mine's been processed. *hands out sweeties*
            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

I'm gonna join in the processed dance! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

Is it too early to get out the ole voodoo doll and start to speculate who will be coming? (Want a repeat of 07 with DH, DN, Chuck and add a side of JF)
              sigpic
              Sig by im_meli
              More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

*joins in dancing*

I think if DH and JF were both guests:

a) Chaos and mania would pwn everything
                b) There'd be queues down to MacDonalds (assuming it's at the Thistle again)
                c) There'd be no other guests!

Comment

My dream guest list I think would be a combination of P1 and P2 - JF and JM and also Chuck and Ryan and Dan!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd want....Torri!

*ahem* Sorry.

*runs*
                    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Yeah, someone should tell Brian to get Torri, lol

I wouldn't mind seeing JM again (saw him in ChicagoCon '06) but JF's prettyness scares me, lol. It's like... don't look directly at it!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                        Yeah, someone should tell Brian to get Torri, lol

I wouldn't mind seeing JM again (saw him in ChicagoCon '06) but JF's prettyness scares me, lol. It's like... don't look directly at it!
                        Lol, no. You shouldn't look directly at his eyes. You tend to get a strong case of "Erm, em, err, eh.." Then go bright red and run away.

Maybe someone should yell at Brian to get Torri.
                        hh

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                          Lol, no. You shouldn't look directly at his eyes. You tend to get a strong case of "Erm, em, err, eh.." Then go bright red and run away.
                          Or just blurt out what in your head sounded like intelligent conversation but somehow, as he fixes that gaze on you, gets coverted in the passage from brain to lips into random gibberish!

Edit: I don't think yelling at Brian works!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Or just blurt out what in your head sounded like intelligent conversation but somehow, as he fixes that gaze on you, gets coverted in the passage from brain to lips into random gibberish!
                            Or be like Blue who went up to him and blurted out "You're so pretty"

Damn! Another cunning plan hits the deck.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

Lol, yea! I remember at Peg1, I spent all my time in the autograph queue thinking of what to say. I finally came up with "Hope your leg is feeling better today?" Thankfully he smiled and laughed. So we ended up talking about it while he signed my stuff. Thus ended my gibberish stage.

You should tell that to the crazy woman who shouted to him in Feb.

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                              Or be like Blue who went up to him and blurted out "You're so pretty"
                              Mwahaha! I would have loved to have been there when she did that.
                              hh

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                                Lol, yea! I remember at Peg1, I spent all my time in the autograph queue thinking of what to say. I finally came up with "Hope your leg is feeling better today?" Thankfully he smiled and laughed. So we ended up talking about it while he signed my stuff. Thus ended my gibberish stage.

You should tell that to the crazy woman who shouted to him in Feb.
                                I think what threw me is that I wasn't expecting to get much chance to really speak to him at Expo... I didn't know what to expect from the con and kinda assumed the autograph queue would be controlled and moved on with military precision (as seems to happen at e.g. Creation cons) and anyone trying to take more than their alloted 23 seconds with the guest would be summarily dragged off and shot! So I kinda blurted out what I had wanted to say (that Common Ground was an excellent episode and he was brilliant in it) and then was totally flumoxed when he answered me and put his chin in hand and gazed at me, awaiting a response - my brain just kinda went, "Urk! Conversation?!! I hadn't planned that far ahead!" and promptly melted!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X