GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flippy18
    Not much time for play today as I've been busy working [....for a change...] but am popping in to say: 'You guys are crackers!!!' I look forward to meeting you at Gabit, heaven help me

http://home.clara.net/flipper/agentmal.gif
    ((((((((Flippy)))))))) Looking forward to meeting you too...and *peers carefully at the posts above* I just want to make it absolutely clear.
    We are indeed crackers,loopy,three fries short...and fairly proud of it,it seems !
    ROTFL..I think Mal will love "Agent Mal".

*Points at Kliggins and Rune and laughs*
    The ..er,...frizzy hair ,er suits you ,Kliggs .
    (Remember, it's your turn to zing Rune....)
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      (((Gatebee))) it's great you're so excited, I'm getting a bit silly in the head about it too (shut up Kliggs)

I have to drive back home the same evening so won't be doing a whole lot oh disco-ing so I'll be able to hang around after dinner and chat too
      Hooray ....GB more jumping up and down..... yeepeee ..... wweeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS

You'll be fine ! You'll have me,Kliggs,Rune, and probably several others from GW to chat with after the meal.The Disco goes on till about 1 am,so there's plenty time to chat.

(Not sure what time the Bar/lounges close..but I'll add that into my list of requests for the Hotel,if I can't find out from the web pages.Oh..they're going to looooove me and my pestering ! )
        can't help myself .... too excited ...never done anything like this before

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          The unclaimed umbrellas. Couldn't I at least hang out with the unclaimed coats? What if I get cold?
          I claim you if you are in the unclaimed coats ...will most probably need one ...comng from florida ....london evenings will be very cold

Comment

Not much time for play today as I've been busy working [....for a change...] but am popping in to say: 'You guys are crackers!!!' I look forward to meeting you at Gabit, heaven help me

http://home.clara.net/flipper/agentmal.gif
            ROFL at Mals sticker and Thank you! *preens in front of mirror*

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            The ..er,...frizzy hair ,er suits you ,Kliggs .
            Um..... not really and the bows are doing anything for me either.
            Last edited by Kliggins; 11 October 2005, 09:16 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
              I claim you if you are in the unclaimed coats ...will most probably need one ...comng from florida ....london evenings will be very cold
              Thank you Gatebee! Just curious, what does your husband think of all this?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Thank you Gatebee! Just curious, what does your husband think of all this?
                hubby very happy for me .... that I will finally be meeting real people

Comment

ROTFL!!!!! love the sticker..... Could you make me one for the con???????

17 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'll do badges+stickers and then you can decide which you want when you see them.

Still working, but was inspired by talk of dust bunnies and zat guns.....

LizWhite.net

Comment

I'll do badges+stickers and then you can decide which you want when you see them.

http://home.clara.net/flipper/runerabbit.gif
                      *collapses laughing on her desk*

Flippy,that is just so too darn funny! It's usually Kliggs who's the fluffy lil cottontail so I guess I better watch my step. Ack, I hope the neighbours can't hear me giggling

Kliggs won't zat me, will ya Kliggs *big liquid eyes* Kliggs? Kliggs! Put the zat down ...

Comment

That is great Flippy! That waskally Wune had better run!!!!

Two weeks from today, I leave for Gabit!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!
                        Last edited by Kliggins; 12 October 2005, 06:32 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                          It's usually Kliggs who's the fluffy lil cottontail so I guess I better watch my step.
                          Artistic license, 'Kliggy Rabbit' didn't flow as well

[scurries back to work]
                          LizWhite.net

Comment

Artistic license, 'Kliggy Rabbit' didn't flow as well

[scurries back to work]
                            (((Flippy))) love it, love it, love it!

Comment

Flippy that is a work of art ..... just to funny

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                hubby very happy for me .... that I will finally be meeting real people
                                Would you care to define real? As in three stooges, running rabbits, and zat gunners?!

Er, don't let your hubby read this thread ... he may ask you to cancel your flight!!

Comment

Working...
                                X