No announcement yet.

Discuss the "New" Race!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be intersesting with Todd commanding the Daedalus. If they can get the beams working, it is all over. Railguns will do minimal damage to whatever they have.

These aliens are very advanced, great race level. Offshoot of the Ancients? Why did they not fight the Wraith? Too few numbers?

Comment

i think the new race are the same race from the daedelus variations, only in our universe

maybe daedelus variations universe discovered that device alot sooner then the mainstream universe, thats why there atlantis was fighting them
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Well... the whole freaking tower blew up, don't think the chances of a single DHD crystal surviving are big chances eh?

Comment

Spoiler:
          I wonder if these Asgard are from an alternate universe ? I am thinking this because the Asgard in the clip has some kind of logo on his head

Comment

Spoiler:
            Or just maybe another fraction of the Asgard.
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I believe it's rather Loki than Thor.
              +371 25500100 +371 22077022

...but they have no need for peace. If they could kill you, they would.
              © Stargate SG1 1x02

Comment

Why would a race that could operate ancient technology enough to track the device to Atlantis and who could go through ancient shields need help turning it on anyway?

Comment

You guys made a lot of sense, let me add some more thoughts.

They are obviously on this base that is of Lantean design, and it seems to be Janus' lab, that you can tell, maybe the ships and suits are theirs, but not the base. They are obviously using it, but again I could be wrong with that.

Putting that aside, what I don't get is what do maybe a handful of Asgard have to do with the elimination of the Wraith? I doubt galactic conquest is on their minds. Somehow the Attero Device has to do with their being able to live on without suits and cloning and perhaps achieve what Thor and the gang couldn't, I am guessing; and the Wraith is just an afterthought perhaps.

This also plays into Kvasir's line, The Asgard basically could have lived on, but it would have put the entire Pegasus galaxy at risk. That is where the split happened. That was the last ditch effort for the Asgard and then they just commited mass suicide because there was no other option left while these other Asgards were still looking for the Attero Device's part and they sustained themselves a while longer through these suits.

The Asgard are usually pretty secretive as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    I wonder if these Asgard are from an alternate universe ? I am thinking this because the Asgard in the clip has some kind of logo on his head
                    that "logo" is probably control device whoch allows them to control those cool exoskeletons
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

OMG just watched that clip, nearly had a heart attack

Spoiler:

YAY THE ASGARD ARE BACK

Comment

I hope they have a good reason for that. If they do it "because they could" I'll be very unhappy. Having said that, I really can't wait for Part II now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zahi738 View Post
                          FOUND !!! ENTER HERE

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...tis-12451.html

what do you say ???
                          all i have to say is OMFG!

Comment

I was pretty sure it was the Asgard to begin with. Cool reveal though.

The question is what could their motives be. We've seen their technology and even if they're not the Asgard we know I doubt the Wraith are much of a threat to them. Milky Way Asgard tech has been proven to be far superior to Wraith tech and even if those Asgards don't have powerful beam weapons I just can't imagine a good enough reason why they'd need the Attero device. Since we haven't encountered them till Season 5 they must be isolationists and then they wouldn't care about the Wraith threat. They also don't seem to care much about humans in Pegasus or they wouldn't risk using the device. Also if we were able to figure out a gene therapy to get the ATA gene I'm sure the Asgard of all people could have figured that one out.

So I can't wait to find out what those evil Asgard want and what their motives are. I want one of them to break into some evil cackling and say something among the lines of ...same we do every night Danny boy... try to take over the galaxy!! Muhahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpetzAU
                              Mate,

OMFG

I always thought, of all they killed why them? I loved 'em.
                              Im with you on this!
                              Can't wait for part 2, 2 find out the how and the way!!

Comment

OMFG indeed! I wonder is it true though; could it be a spoiler spoof for laughs?

They didn't look like your standard run of the mill of that particular alien race, there was a mark on the forehead.

Comment

Working...
                                X