X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by An-Alteran View Post
    We know because:

Spoiler:
    A video was released with images of one leaving his suit and looking at Daniel.

I'd laugh if it was all a big hoax, even more so if MGM did it themselves.

Comment

If these Asgard weren't evil, would they have threatened to kill McKay and Daniel? I still cannot work out why they are bothered by the Wraith though, and this may just be me, but the 'preview' just didn't seem... real enough. Was something about it.
      sigpic
      It's Probin' Time!

Comment

looks like the planet in only an outpost for them in this part of the universe, it maybe possible that they are the only survivors of their kind.

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
          Nope... it was established in Home that one only needs Atlantis' Control Crystal to dial Earth, not the Gate itself

And for your second question... FOR SPOILERS CLICK HERE (thanks to morjana )
          Woah, thanks for this. I think it's really cool to see another remnant of this particular race. Maybe they won't turn out so bad, but maybe they will.
          Perhaps we'll see the Furlings in Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
            Spoiler:
            Evil Asgards = The Lost Tribe!!
            Spoiler:
            My best guess would be Loki. Thor and Loki were half brothers, both sons of Odin. Loki was evil though and a trickster. Always trying to cause problems and kill Thor so we would then be the next ruler of Asgard.

I assume that is where Daniel's expertise would come in handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahi738 View Post
              FOUND !!! ENTER HERE

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...tis-12451.html

what do you say ???

youtube from pepole who the first seem not working
              notice the tech on his head? I think in the AU that was the PG Asgard. Maybe they took a slightly different evolution, but wouldn't that be sweet to see the AU evil Asgard vs the new Halo Asgard

Comment

Wow

Thanks for that link.

Spoiler:
                I WAS RIGHT! Well, I guessed Asgard OR Ancient, but still!

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
                  WOW !!!!
                  I love the Asgards no matter in what uniform they're in. Naked or in armor they're welcome be me, lets just hope this Asgard race is also friendly !!
                  I hope not, I've been waiting for evil Asgards since the appearance of Loki. This Lost Tribe seems quite Machiavellian. Cool.

Of course, we've got some evil Ancients instead.
                  sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

Well, anyone who knows, knows that the new race is the *Watch the Video*. The Proof is Here:
                    Now what does everyone think about the "New" Race?

Here is what Daniel Says about them:
                    Daniel: What is it your so afraid of, why are you still in your battle armour? I can't Hurt you. I know your not Human, and your definitely not Wraith. And if you were an ancient, you wouldn't have needed our help to activate the device so, ... What are you?
                    *IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO THE NEW RACE IS, DO NOT READ ON*

What i think, is that, These Asguard (Robots), compared to the Normal Asguard (Who are dead(Or Are They!?!)) are like the Ori compared to the Ancients. They may have well started like the Ori, with "Good Intensions", but from what we have seen so far, Look what they have become. Wanting to destroy the Wraith, but at what cost?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. I am making animated Pictures for people if they want one, from this episode or any other Stargate Episode (Atlantis or SG-1) just tell Me. Here are the First two pictures i have made so far:

Comment

Spoiler:
                      The interesting thing is that... none of you said anything of that tattoo on the forehead of the asgard... Don't tell me that none of you seen that...(in The Lost Tribe)
                      The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
                      Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by Karhedron
                      I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                        Nope... it was established in Home that one only needs Atlantis' Control Crystal to dial Earth, not the Gate itself

And for your second question... FOR SPOILERS CLICK HERE (thanks to morjana )
                        YOU JUST BLEW MY F***ING MIND!!!!!!!!
                        also
                        Spoiler:
                        the new asgard look buff
                        Last edited by unluckynumber11; 27 September 2008, 08:39 AM.

KEEP IT CLEAN
                        Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                        Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

I saw it. Didn't know what to make of it though, I wouldn't have called it a 'Tattoo' however.
                          sigpic
                          It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Until they say otherwise in the next episode, I will just take it for a marking.
                            Humans put markings on themselves. Wraith do. So Asgard can too.

Personally I would like for it to be a lost tribe of female Asgard.
                            Kinda like the Amazons.
                            All kick ass and "we don't need male Asgard".
                            That would be fabulous imo.

Although since they ARE Asgard, shouldn't their massively superior intellect have allowed them to activate the thing themselves?
                            What's the deal with the retardedly huge sigs?!
                            Spelling correction by Gen Blue

Comment

Originally posted by cyberash View Post
                              I saw it. Didn't know what to make of it though, I wouldn't have called it a 'Tattoo' however.
                              OK then.... It's an implanted thingy like in The Daedalus Variations.... Like those aliens...
                              The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
                              Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by Karhedron
                              I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Spoiler:
                                i bet those suits keep their bodies from aging. which was the downfall of the Ida Asgard. Although the Pegasus Asgard do seem to be technologically inferior to the Ida Asgard.

Comment

Working...
                                X