Discuss the "New" Race!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nintsu View Post
    EKKK its not working for me!!! its like stutturing and the audio isn't working!
    The audio on those clips are always a bit lower, and seem to be without background music.

Anyway, where was I???

Oh that's right, !

Comment

Yes, and what a shocker it is!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle Splasher View Post
        Another person posted a link to the info but also mentioned it was them w/o spoilering it, and my comment wasn't linked to anything but a comment to your unquoted post, so I thought I was cool doing so.
        Don't worry mate... just a simple slip up. Don't mention any specifics/definitives and we're all good here

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
        Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

i cant see the clip? has it been taken down?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TraK View Post
            i cant see the clip? has it been taken down?
            No it hasn't, but it'll be up on Youtube within a number of hours, don't worry

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Yes indeed that is awesome.

I had a feeling from the get go especially since:

Spoiler:
              It was mentioned a few months back an Asgard would show up. I just put two and two together, and Daniel's weird remarks about their suits.

Comment

its not
                sigpic

Comment

I believe the furlings are from the Milky Way, not Pegasus.

Comment

FOUND !!! ENTER HERE

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...tis-12451.html

what do you say ???

youtube from pepole who the first seem not working

Last edited by Zahi738; 27 September 2008, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Jack View Post
                      They even have a ship that opens up hyperspace windows in the atmosphere, which no other race in Stargate has done so far as I can remember.
                      Not in SGA but in SG-1, the original Replicators created a Spider ship on Orilla and escaped the planet by opening a hyperspace window in the atmosphere in order to escape an Asgard ship in orbit.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

How are the Asgard able to fly ancient ships? Someone must have activated them, but who? Janus? They needed Rodney for the Attero Device, but I wonder who activated the rest of the base and their ship.

Also this kinda struck me:

Kvasir in Ripple Effect: "Thor sends his apologies for not attending personally but he and Heimdall are in a neighbouring galaxy, dealing with a most sensitive matter. In his stead, I have conveyed the time dilation device as requested."

Maybe that is the Pegasus he was talking about and maybe Thor knew about this, "sensitive matter"... I think the gates blowing up is a sensitive matter and it came down to Thor saying no to the whole idea and these guys sticking around in the Pegasus because they were pissed and finding the other part of the device without the help of the other Asgards.

Meh, just putting some ideas out, someone correct me if im wrong anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by kufan76 View Post
                          Pretty skimpy I know, but perhaps there was a faction of ascended ancients that were forced out like anubis was, but they had managed to keep enough knowledge to do some amazing things. First the arrival out of hyperspace in the atmosphere, the fact that they were able to breach atlantis's shields, but the ship was unlike any ancient ship seen. The incredible technology of their suits, and when the one alien was protecting the others escape, it clearly looked like the shields generated by ancient warships. The technology was not only ancient in origin, but more advanced than ancient tech that we've see so far.
                          That shield was inferior to even Goa'uld personal shields.
                          Ancient Atlantis Personal shields were extremely advanced and effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Freek View Post
                            I believe the furlings are from the Milky Way, not Pegasus.
                            the ancients are also from the milky way originally but they moved there cos of the plague.

but i think the new enemy are rogue asgard, they show many similarities with them they are both to the point, remember back to sg-1's interactions with the asgard race bar Thor they are to the point and dont mess about. also it would explain why they would have to use the suits all the time, there numbers seem few and dont seem to have many big ships like the MW asgard so they would have to walk more meaning they can with the suits and they would be more adept to hand to hand combat.
                            also think about this they have been waiting for the beacon to come on since they knew about it which must have been around the same time as the ancients being around, we all know the asgard are clones of themselves, and we know that they were waiting for the beacon to start up which would only happen if the original asgard knew about it and not been based down through generations.

in the milky way we know the asgard were close to dying due to the cloning process, well what if the suits prolonged there life or something meaning that they bypassed the problem our asgard had.

it all makes sense and would explain how they can pass though atlantean shields and would explain there level of technology

the enemy is asgard!!

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                              Nope... it was established in Home that one only needs Atlantis' Control Crystal to dial Earth, not the Gate itself

And for your second question... FOR SPOILERS CLICK HERE (thanks to morjana )
                              OMG.... wow...

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by jringo718 View Post
                                How are the Asgard able to fly ancient ships? Someone must have activated them, but who? Janus? They needed Rodney for the Attero Device, but I wonder who activated the rest of the base and their ship.

Also this kinda struck me:

Kvasir in Ripple Effect: "Thor sends his apologies for not attending personally but he and Heimdall are in a neighbouring galaxy, dealing with a most sensitive matter. In his stead, I have conveyed the time dilation device as requested."

Maybe that is the Pegasus he was talking about and maybe Thor knew about this, "sensitive matter"... I think the gates blowing up is a sensitive matter and it came down to Thor saying no to the whole idea and these guys sticking around in the Pegasus because they were pissed and finding the other part of the device without the help of the other Asgards.

Meh, just putting some ideas out, someone correct me if im wrong anywhere.
                                Two things...

A) good catch with that quote there... that could turn out to be very helpful in the coming weeks

B) The ships had Ancient-level technology, it was never said it was Ancient. Likely it is of the Lost Tribe's own construction, like their suites, at a similar level to the Ancients, but not identical (like the Ori)

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Working...
                                X