Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tainor View Post
    Spoiler:
    But why will the Asgard come to Atlantis after discovering Janus secret lab subspace emitter, and be so hostile I mean they could just asked for it. I bet the Atlantis expedition would've assisted them straight away.
    Or maybe they thought that after finding out that the Attero Device destroys stargates also, they will be unwilling to help out?
    But then again they could have just shutdown the gate network they've done it before in the Milkyway it all seems a bit vague and confusing to me?
    I'm glad to see the Asgard again and their suits are so cool lol, but still no drones (Stargate worlds game?)
    Spoiler:
    I am guessing "The Lost Tribe" is different from the Ida Asgard. Maybe the same type of different between the ancients and Ori?

Comment

Spoiler:
      Evil Asgard = The Ori of the Asgard!

Comment

Hmm, Interesting...

Comment

Well the travelers were able to build a device that bypasses ATA gene need, how could the Asgard not?
          I think there's more then meets the eye here, a bigger picture to this. Why will the Asgard bother with the destruction of the Wraith after 5 years and when most of them are dead over a year now and with Orilla being destroyed. I'm just wondering why not go back to Ida the Go'uld are gone, the Ori are gone and so are the Replicators.

In fact if they wanted to give us a hand the best time would've been when the Asurans were around they were Replicators 2.0 ?
          They had intergalactic hyperdrives and weapons and technology far greater then the Wraith.There must be a reason why they go for the Wraith and the Attero device?

Tain

sigpic

Comment

We know because:

Spoiler:
            A video was released with images of one leaving his suit and looking at Daniel.

Comment

They don't seem evil... more like... callous and practical.

Comment

Most shocking reveal on atlantis ever! Can you say ANY sg fan wont flock to the movies now?

Evil asgard ( < >..< > )

Oh and the IOA is gonna freak out, the people responsible for Earths technological superiority is back and a threat!
                Last edited by kymeric; 27 September 2008, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Whaaaaaaat?! Never would have thought their would have been an Asgard in there. Super cool. Can't wait for the next episode.

Comment

wow..that's kool. ...to Quote Gen. O'Neill...'....little grey butts', it has to be the first thing to shine out when the armor open..

Comment

WOW thats pretty retarded!!

Comment

Although the spoilers do ruin the fun of speculation. I've done my best to avoid spoilers for season 5, but couldn't avoid them in a thread I started myself since not everyone used the spoiler tags. Ah well, no big complaints here, its just a TV show.

What would be nice is if they actually leaked all this false information and it turns out to be something entirely different. Now that would be StarGate history, though entirely unlikely.

Comment

As I asked in another thread. Do they survive past this episode?

Vala,

Comment

Big shock about what those aliens really are. Can't wait to see how they ended up there in the first place. Don't you think that Weir would have mentioned that they were still in the galaxy though?

As for the gate, they may be able to take another one from a random planet, but will it still have an iris-shield?
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't want to believe this. The Asgard? Seriously... I know what these supposed spoilers have shown, but did they really need them to be the Asgard? Couldn't we just let them go? Don't get me wrong, I loved the little gray guys too, but they had their shot, and went.

As also has been said, what possibly purpose do the Asgard have in dealing with the Wraith?

PS: I am surprised that Weir (when she came back in Replicator form) didn't mention this. Would have thought she'd have known.
                              sigpic
                              It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Save retyping all, will quote what I said in another thread:
                                Originally posted by cyberash View Post
                                I don't want to believe this. The Asgard? Seriously... I know what these supposed spoilers have shown, but did they really need them to be the Asgard? Couldn't we just let them go? Don't get me wrong, I loved the little gray guys too, but they had their shot, and went.

As also has been said, what possibly purpose do the Asgard have in dealing with the Wraith?

PS: I am surprised that Weir (when she came back in Replicator form) didn't mention this. Would have thought she'd have known.
                                In addition to this, perhalps they're Replicator Asgard?
                                sigpic
                                It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Working...
                                X