This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I could keep track of the table scenes. And who's sitting where and who's at the table.
    Go out and socialize girl!!! You've done some hard work to show us who TPTB love .

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78
      So BAMSR was not a team ep? Um ok.
      Did they run together somewhere in that ep? Or shooting at someone? or exchanging meaningful looks while talking to someone who happened to be on screen?

Team ep.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Let me guess, the episodes with Shanks will involve SGC to a large degree. TPTB are becoming very predictable.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78
          So BAMSR was not a team ep? Um ok.
          I thought you were referring to season 5.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
            Let me guess, the episodes with Shanks will involve SGC to a large degree. TPTB are becoming very predictable.
            The only thing I'm interested in is if Daniel will be able to out talk Rodney. Wanna take bets people?

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              The only thing I'm interested in is if Daniel will be able to out talk Rodney. Wanna take bets people?
              Daniel will put Rodney in his corner

Comment

Daniel hands down! I think it was season 8 (I hardly watched season 9 and 10) where I stopped being able to follow him because he spoke so fast.

Other than that I did enjoy season 8...those were good times.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  Daniel will put Rodney in his corner
                  Atlantis belongs to McKay. Jackson doesn't stand a chance (see Carter). Maybe the current showrunners will kill him one more time just because they can. Bwhahahaha!
                  sigpic

Comment

I feel sorry for Shanks . He will join like BB and CB when the hezmana hit the fan
                    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    I'm not sure if there's any hezmana left to hit the fan.

But imagine all the Shanks-fans coming over to Atlantis. The ratings will go through the roof.

[end sarcasm]
                    Imagine Shanks fans being pissed after their fav character is butchered by skillful hands of TPTB.
                    As a "Daniel fan" I would like to inform you all that they have already butchered, changed, contort and transform Daniel from what was once one of the most lovable, thoughtful and kind characters into "Dambo," "Vaniel"... an arrogant, self centered jerk and well...IMO Anubis in disguise.

The Daniel that I saw in season 9 and 10 was a far cry from the Daniel in early sg-1.

I honestly don't see how they could butcher him more...unless he feeds sheppard to the wraith as a way for shep to "redeem" himself as JM liked to think of MC.

Anyways, the only ep I plan on watching will be Daniel and that's becuase...ta-da...Vala won't be with him and HOPEFULLY...Daniel will be written as the linguist/Archaeologists he once was. My hope for seeing MS as Daniel one last time.

The rest of the show is beyond hope for me.

I'll go back to my own little world now.
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      Atlantis belongs to McKay. Jackson doesn't stand a chance (see Carter). Maybe the current showrunners will kill him one more time just because they can. Bwhahahaha!
                      You are asking for it

You are right. Nobody can go on McKay's turf . Have you heard the GW interview with Tapping? She complained to JM that she did not speak up on many occasions giving the fans the impression she wasn't a scientist any more
                      Last edited by Integrabyte; 23 February 2008, 11:28 AM.

Comment

You are asking for it

You are right. Nobody can go on McKay's turf . Have you hear the GW interview with Tapping? She complained to JM that she did not speak up on many occasions giving the fans the impression she wasn't a scientist any more
                        I feel bad for her. Seriously. Just goes to show bringing Carter to Atlantis was a stupid ratings ploy indeed. They didn't have anything special in mind for her.
                        sigpic

Comment

You're on...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

one 'good' thing about the obsession with rod and daniel joining for a couple of eps...Joe & co are gonna have to write twice as much to keep those two in words cause as fast as they rattle off people are gonna need the transcript to keep up

I just wish, for once, my favorite characters were also the writers' favorite characters
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

LOL. Now they can do it 'just because they can'? Wow. But it sounds like something they would do. And it would be sadly funny. Maybe they'll kill him sveral times in one episode

Have you heard the GW interview with Tapping? She complained to JM that she did not speak up on many occasions giving the fans the impression she wasn't a scientist any more
                              Yeah I saw that. I feel sorry for Amanda. As well as everybody else. No one likes JM. Poor JM, the poor, tormented soul! I can imagine poor Mallozzi on the playground, with no friends. The bullies beat him up, threaten him with life-sucking and exploding tumours, and mock his exit project on lemmings

I feel bad for her. Seriously. Just goes to show bringing Carter to Atlantis was a stupid ratings ploy indeed. They didn't have anything special in mind for her.
                              They used her as a ratings ploy just as they used Paul and Torri. It's their way - rating are yummy. So much for 'shaking things up' and stringing along viewers from SG1. Haha. You lose Torri fans and Amanda fans and ruin SGA.
                              Last edited by kiwigater; 23 February 2008, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                                As a "Daniel fan" I would like to inform you all that they have already butchered, changed, contort and transform Daniel from what was once one of the most lovable, thoughtful and kind characters into "Dambo," "Vaniel"... an arrogant, self centered jerk and well...IMO Anubis in disguise.

The Daniel that I saw in season 9 and 10 was a far cry from the Daniel in early sg-1.

I honestly don't see how they could butcher him more...unless he feeds sheppard to the wraith as a way for shep to "redeem" himself as JM liked to think of MC.

Anyways, the only ep I plan on watching will be Daniel and that's becuase...ta-da...Vala won't be with him and HOPEFULLY...Daniel will be written as the linguist/Archaeologists he once was. My hope for seeing MS as Daniel one last time.

The rest of the show is beyond hope for me.

I'll go back to my own little world now.
                                This is the precise reason why I stopped watching SG1 somewhere in the middle of S9. Daniel was already baaaad in S8 and wasn't himself in S7 already... the real Daniel died in Meridian.

You are asking for it

You are right. Nobody can go on McKay's turf . Have you heard the GW interview with Tapping? She complained to JM that she did not speak up on many occasions giving the fans the impression she wasn't a scientist any more
                                I ended up feeling sad over Carter and what+s been done to her. Craptastic show this SGA!

Comment

Working...
                                X