X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    No. You can't

Because our rules specifically state that ALL posters must respect ther opinions of others...even if they don't agree with them.

If you have a complaint about the SHOW, feel free to state it. If you have a complaint about other posters you take it somewhere else.
    Can I ask why my post has been deleted (while the troll's has been kept)?
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

yours got caught up in others, and it's been undeleted. as to the troll's being kept, it ws just because i used it to make a point and reiterate the rules...in hte probably vain hopes that people will read it and restrain from trolling in the future
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Accident like... say Keller getting pregnant and not knowing who the father is? (it happened to Vala)
        Spoiler:
        but those poor Ori were murdered
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Tough luck

Comment

Spoiler:
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

it's not funnythey deserved better fate than this
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Accident like... say Keller getting pregnant and not knowing who the father is? (it happened to Vala)
                And so SGA-1 sinks further and further into Eastenders territory, next thing we know Carter is going to scream "Git aht a moi ci-ee"

Comment

I say

Spoiler:
                  Bring back the Ori, bring Mitchell and vala and stop calling this Stargate Atlantis. Call things by their real name!
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    I say

Spoiler:
                    Bring back the Ori, bring Mitchell and vala and stop calling this Stargate Atlantis. Call things by their real name!
                    YES!!!!!!!!
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Say it alooooud: Stargate Voldemort!!!!

Comment

it's not funnythey deserved better fate than this
                        Oh, they most certainly did... The way they went... LAME!!

I say

Spoiler:
                        Yup, I can live with that.

Say it alooooud: Stargate Voldemort!!!!
                        VOLDEMORT!!

Avada Cadavra!!
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          yours got caught up in others, and it's been undeleted. as to the troll's being kept, it ws just because i used it to make a point and reiterate the rules...in hte probably vain hopes that people will read it and restrain from trolling in the future
                          I don't know what "caught up in others" means but thanks for the reply anyway.
                          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            ...accident waiting to happen
                            We're slowing down in traffic to look for blood on the side of the road.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              We're slowing down in traffic to look for blood on the side of the road.
                              Exactly.

Comment

My only two complaints are that for the past three seasons we didn't see a season arc like in season 1. Season 2 was to relaxed and so was season 3. Season 4 was something different.
                                Still my other complaint is when I noticed in season 3 sateda. In the scene where the team come under attack, they shoot in the air. At first that makes sense to scare them of, but if they keep attacking, it makes the team look weak continuing shooting in the air and not at the ones shooting at them.
                                The cast changes; well i can certainly understand that that might set people of and annoy them. It is annoying, but it will be interesting to see how they do it. Personally, they should have kept Weir. She was a good leader, not that Carter is a bad choice either. They are both good leaders of Atlantis. But my preference goes to Weir. Woolsey; how the writers will handle his entrance on Atlantis as leader is questionable at best. We can only sit back and watch how they do it. I think Daniel Jackson would be a better choice of leading the Atlantis expedition. He has had both the militairy and civilian experience. Not to mention he's an expert on the ancients. Or Mitchel, he would also be a good leader.
                                If a show goes to much cast changes, it might be good enough to turn of the fans. That Amanda Tapping is leaving for Sanctuary is her right, but in my opinion it is a bad call to have a actor portray a leader of the expedition, only have them show on 14 episodes and expect that he or she would be available to do the same next season.
                                One other thing is that the writers really need to flesh out Wraith characters instead of making them one-dimensional like so many Gua-ould were. Todd and Michael are interesting enough and so were Baal, Apophis and Anubis.
                                After season 4, I have high hopes for season 5. I really hope I'm not disappointed when it's aired.

Comment

Working...
                                X