Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I thought the interview was interesting and the clips looked good personally. I thought Carter looked quite at home, and Keller looks really sweet.

As for the hug? Well, who knows what's going on there? Whatever is going on, Sheppard and Teyla looked both extremely upset about something, and it's perfectly normal for two close friends to hug. I do with my friends all the time.

As for the Larrin kiss? Well, seeing as how she's holding Sheppard at gunpoint, I suspect the kiss was a distraction to get the gun. Whether Sheppard tries to get it from Larrin and fails, or she succeeds in taking it off him, who knows? But that moment didn't look romantic to me...I don't see how it can be when there's a gun stuck in your abdomen...

Also, let's not forget this is part I of the interview, and I'm sure there'll be lots more clips and mention of other characters in the second part.

All in all, for me, things look good.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm sure this screen cap that might have bugged ya after you seen the clip from what JM and PM talking about season 4, hence it still bugs me to think that mysterious person with long hair standing in front of lantean door, some how wraith shows up. look at this picture

Spoiler:

I thought it was weir, I wasn't very sure about that

beside the rest of that season 4 sneak peek scenes looks great IMO... hmmm about that hug scene, it looks like teyla is very concerned for sheppard and gave him hug to show her support for him in angst moment. Hmm I'm still looking foward to it. Something tells me about that hug scene may be from adrift either lifeline ep. who knows its right one

Comment

As a shipper I like the hug scene. As an unbiased viewer I do have my issues as to the level of importance of it. Teyla initiated an embrace. She's had maybe two slight intimacies with John, fine. Never with anyone else, fine.

But, Teyla has never initiated an embrace, besides head touching. What does that bloody mean in Athosian language? Remember Hide and Seek? She didn't hug Halling, she squeezed his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

This hug can either be OOC, or just really just defining. I need to know what it means, just the entire scene. I get the whole friendship thing...but Teyla has never done that. I wonder where the writers are going with it.

===============================================================================

A thought came to me, let me not worry about it. I'll watch the scene. And I think I remember JM saying a while back that because Teyla has been living with the Earth people for long, a few mannerisms have been picked up. Maybe that's what it is...<----Yet, why does it feel too bloody easy?!
        Last edited by vaberella; 09 June 2007, 12:54 AM. Reason: wanted to clarify and include the head touching.
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I can't see the vid, I assume it will pop up elsewhere, but given *we have spoilers in the title* Telya is pregnant couldn't it just be a hug over that? I mean if Teyla is hiding it and Sheppard finds out... maybe it is the moment Teyla leaves the team while she is pregnant?

Anyway what I am saying is, John, well John is gay. I don't care who he hugs or kisses (yeah lets bring back the kirking as that worked so well ) he will always be gay to me. *bless him*

Comment

I already expressed my opinion on this vid in the anti threads so no need to do this here too. Just gonna quote this.

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
            I can't see the vid, I assume it will pop up elsewhere, but given *we have spoilers in the title* Telya is pregnant couldn't it just be a hug over that? I mean if Teyla is hiding it and Sheppard finds out... maybe it is the moment Teyla leaves the team while she is pregnant?
            Now, don't make me optimistic about the whole thing. lol
            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

I can´t watch the video.
              Is there that Sheppard and Larrin will kiss? Oh, great, another kirking. I thought that they want some development for him.
              Anyway, do you think you could someone make caps or try to re-upload somwhere? Please?

EDIT: I found caps *blind me*
              Last edited by Klenotka; 09 June 2007, 01:34 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                I can´t watch the video.
                Is there that Sheppard and Larrin will kiss? Oh, great, another kirking. I thought that they want some development for him.
                Anyway, do you think you could someone make caps or try to re-upload somwhere? Please?

EDIT: I found caps *blind me*
                *hands over big pointy stick*

Comment

any idea on what date for the release of the part 2? And i don't care what you nay sayers think, but I am so keen to see season 4!

Fall is like August Septemberish right? please say they feel nice and want to do it earlier?
                  The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Being that I am a R&T the hug didnt bother me. LOL. unlike the other shippers... Sheppard didnt even touch her back....soo it didnt register as shippy.Not one ounch of ship.lol. So I'mm cool. I'm VERY intrigued as to why they hugged. Maybe because Weir is leaving, John was sad..Teyla conforted him about losing a friend? Hmm..

Carter..getting involved with everything else..I don't know. I mean I like Carter..but the loss of Weir is a bummer... I will like it more if Carter ISN'T the main focus...have her part of the story sure..but like the Lizzie role...leading them...but it sounds like she's about to steal everyones thuder then? Lets hope that Lantis keeps the same vibe and they don't go overload on Carter.

YAY! Teyla episodes. Finally..geeze. Maybe we can maker her a lil bit more interesting. I want to know More about her...hopefully they will adress everything.

I'm going to tune in to the first 3 episodes...if I'm not liking what I see... I won't watch the rest of the season. Hey...at least I'm giving it a change. right? ^_^;; lol

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                      It doesn't really look like a 'Kirking' type of kiss, really (not to me, at least)

I'm totally up for storming the studio. It'll cost a fortune in flights, but hey... I want it now!

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                        It doesn't really look like a 'Kirking' type of kiss, really (not to me, at least)

I'm totally up for storming the studio. It'll cost a fortune in flights, but hey... I want it now!
                        Agreed. As I said ealier, not with a gun stuck in his stomach!
                        sigpic

Comment

Gun? Hey, as I said, I haven´t seen the video I saw only caps. Is there any chance that someone could make caps from every part, not only Sheppard? Or is there everywhere just Sheppard?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            Agreed. As I said ealier, not with a gun stuck in his stomach!
                            Maybe he is kinky. Anyway early days... give him time.

Comment

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
                              I'm sure this screen cap that might have bugged ya after you seen the clip from what JM and PM talking about season 4, hence it still bugs me to think that mysterious person with long hair standing in front of lantean door, some how wraith shows up. look at this picture

Spoiler:

I thought it was weir, I wasn't very sure about that

beside the rest of that season 4 sneak peek scenes looks great IMO... hmmm about that hug scene, it looks like teyla is very concerned for sheppard and gave him hug to show her support for him in angst moment. Hmm I'm still looking foward to it. Something tells me about that hug scene may be from adrift either lifeline ep. who knows its right one
                              That is an interesting scene... makes me wonder if it's from Doppelganger? A scene from someone's nightmares (the Wraith being in the city)?

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                              Yeah, I thought of that. Though it's really hard to know there who is comforting who! It did kinda look from Sheppard's face like he was feeling pretty sad/emotional about something? I guess it could be something to do with Weir and the circumstances of her departure?
                              sigpic

Comment

I have to say i am more worried about the fact that season 5 might not exist!!! I hate how it is so dependent on the US rating numbers!!!...please watch the last three episodes...especially if you have one of those rating machines...and help keep this show running for the international fans who dont get a say really...

Teyla was definitely upset about something and that's why she went to john, and to me john's face showed distress regarding teyla...but who knows...guess we will have to wait and see...

Oh and carters hair?? is it long??
                                -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X