Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could somebody write a funny fic with the team, including Carson and Elizabeth, watching Power rangers? I'd love that. Thank you
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Could somebody write a funny fic with the team, including Carson and Elizabeth, watching Power rangers? I'd love that. Thank you
      That's a job for someone else. It's been 13 years since I've last seen them

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        That's a job for someone else. It's been 13 years since I've last seen them
        Anyone seen power rangers lately?

Comment

Now that you mention it, another chapter of Cooking with blue Mary Sue may be nice
          I'll have to give that some serious thought

My daughter is a big fan of Power Rangers I could ask her and we can see if a 13 year old can do better than TPTB

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            I'll have to give that some serious thought

My daughter is a big fan of Power Rangers I could ask her and we can see if a 13 year old can do better than TPTB
            Every problem has a solution

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Don't bother. Everyone can

Comment

Don't bother. Everyone can
                ...uhmm...I don't think my friend's dog could .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  Never underestimate a dog. The mouses and rats in my garden could tell stories about that if any of them were still alive

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    You're overestimating tptb's capabilities, or underestimating the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                      You're overestimating tptb's capabilities, or underestimating the dog.
                      You have a point! The dog is very smart so lets give 'him' a pen. S5 will probably pan out better than expected

Comment

I'm probably get modded for this but, if a monkey can do simple sums, there is hope. You know what they say about an Infinit number of Monkey's and typewriters

Comment

Well, while I actually did like msot of TMC, coming here to complain about the obvious reasons.

Spoiler:
                          Killing Weir offscreen is jsut daft. Daft adn stupid and pointless and ARGH! It does feel like a slap, because for once, it feels like the entire point of that part of teh plot was to make sure fans aren't asking for Weir to come back.
                          Pitry disapproves.
                          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                          Yes, I am!
                          sigpic
                          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by gange57 View Post
                            Well, Joe did say this is his blog. Take it for what its worth.
                            Thanks. It's still not a definite statement, but it certainly indicates that TPTB are leaning toward Ford being dead.

The more I think about it, the more I'd be really happy with TMC if they had just removed that stupid line Keller said to Weir.
                            Spoiler:
                            I'd rather play the "where's Weir?" game (futile as it is with this PTB) instead of "Oh yeah, btw Weir's dead and was killed months ago. Better knowing late than never, eh?" Lame.

Comment

I just watched TMC.

BLAND

I almost turned the episode off, but Elizabeth made me stop from acting on that impulse. It was just ...

Spoiler:
                              ...*yawn* ... *yawn* ... *yawn* ... *mouse arrow reaches for the stop-button* ... ELIZABETH!!! ... *mouse arrow hovers away* ... *yawn* ... Oh, lookie Rachel, looking all adorable and big! ... *yawn* ... funny McKay-twin ... *yawn* ... walking ... *yawn* .... Oh no, the replicaters found us ... *yawn* ... do the right thing ... *yawn* ... BOOM!!! ... Bye bye twin-team! ... Aw, Rodney & Zelenka ... Oh crap! ... *yawn*
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                I just watched TMC.

BLAND

I almost turned the episode off, but Elizabeth made me stop from acting on that impulse. It was just ...

Spoiler:
                                ...*yawn* ... *yawn* ... *yawn* ... *mouse arrow reaches for the stop-button* ... ELIZABETH!!! ... *mouse arrow hovers away* ... *yawn* ... Oh, lookie Rachel, looking all adorable and big! ... *yawn* ... funny McKay-twin ... *yawn* ... walking ... *yawn* .... Oh no, the replicaters found us ... *yawn* ... do the right thing ... *yawn* ... BOOM!!! ... Bye bye twin-team! ... Aw, Rodney & Zelenka ... Oh crap! ... *yawn*
                                15 minutes in the episode I stopped it. Running nude on -20 Celsius feels better than this episode !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X