Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luz View Post
    Spoiler:
    You made my day...green for you

Comment

Spoiler:
      Not being happy with getting rid of her in the worst way possible, now they're going to try exploit the desperate desire of those fans who are grasping at straws and still hoping that she's not dead. As with Ford and Jonas, they couldn't even show us, to let us have closure, we had to hear it from someone else.
      And of course with Weir they're going to try to string people along with their "but you didn't see her die" and "no one ever truly dies on Sci-Fi" with the exception of those characters tptb truly hate and want to see REALLY DEAD. Those do die, an undeserving, badly written into some mediocre episode, off-screen death.
      Well, this is kind of me. I don't feel desperate, LOL, but they're going to have to prove to me that she is dead, not give me some toss away line. And yeah, I can totally see your scenario in the second paragraph coming true. So I have hope, but it won't last forever.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Didn't Torri say she'd love to come back if her character had a direction? I mean Flesh and Blood copies, replicators wanting to Ascend, and etc sounds interesting to me and had a direction.
      Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      ...definitely, off a cliff .

Spoiler:
      At the very least, I want better closure than last night's episode. This picture is better closure FCOL.
      sigpic
      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        Ahh, Romulan ale...

Spoiler:
        Ok, I'm tired of my favorite character being mistreated like this. First they blow her up. Then they 'replicate' her. Then they leave her behind. Then they kill her off-screen. Then they kill her duplicate. What's next??? I'm through with this show, and right now I'm not complaining if Dr. Weir doesn't return anymore because all TPTB are doing is screwing up with the character more and more. They should go play with Sue Carter for a change! She's the multifaceted one!

Other than that, TMC was a shameful rehash of Tin Man with elements of other SG-1 eps. And yeah, the duplicate team felt more real than the actual team. Only goes to show how bizarre s4 is.
        Spoiler:
        Slice 'em, dice 'em, blow 'em full of holes, vaporize 'em, disintegrate 'em, no matter what you do, they'll still be back good as new
        Frankie 'The Bat' Niagara

Originally posted by dana View Post
        I demand a scene where Elizabeth is an evil replicator and attempts to choke Mary Sue before the not-fantastic-four team comes to the rescue.
        I'd pay to see that

Comment

Spoiler:
          Priceless

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          They are not mine . My socks never look like that. I have black socks with days of the week. I did not loose them
          Mine are hand knitted
          Spoiler:

Comment

LOL, thanks for the green. I don't call it denial, I call it TPTB are nuts and crazy to end her character like that. So, I have hope for this last episode, even if it may be a scene or two like "Adrift" . It might have some importance to leaving her character open.
            Looks like Briangate is finally turning to the Anti side of fandom

Spoiler:
            Not being happy with getting rid of her in the worst way possible, now they're going to try exploit the desperate desire of those fans who are grasping at straws and still hoping that she's not dead. As with Ford and Jonas, they couldn't even show us, to let us have closure, we had to hear it from someone else.
            And of course with Weir they're going to try to string people along with their "but you didn't see her die" and "no one ever truly dies on Sci-Fi" with the exception of those characters tptb truly hate and want to see REALLY DEAD. Those do die, an undeserving, badly written into some mediocre episode, off-screen death.
            Spoiler:
            They did say, that the real Elizabeth is dead. Whereever her character is, it's become a far better place. Rest in peace, Elizabeth. And don't let those idiotic TPTBs wake you up and screw with you like that again

Comment

I cannot believe the word of a replicator. To just mention "oh she is dead" is what too thin for me. Sorry, I just don't buy it.
              I buy it, unfortunately, because it's something I can see this PTB doing. Dump Weir and help the fans to accept their decision by downplaying
              Spoiler:
              her character and death.

I'm glad you and others have hope, but TPTB have a definite pattern here. Get rid of Jonas, keep his fate up in the air, never have him on the show again. Get rid of Ford, keep his fate up in the air, never have him on the show again. Get rid of Weir, keep her fate up in the air, never have her on the show again.

Carson was an exception, but his return was announced very quickly after Sunday. Plus, TPTB have already contacted Shanks over appearing in s5, but Torri has said that she hasn't been approached for s5 at all. That's pretty damning evidence.

Comment

I'm just going to echo Rodney's last line in last night's travesty of an episode
                Spoiler:
                oh, crap

Because that's what this is, plain and simple. I think I'm going to go watch DS9 now; that's a show where characters had arcs that didn't equal horrible things. I think the writers actually cared about the characters on that show; what a strange concept.

Comment

*waving socks in front of the TV*

Saw the SKY 1 schedule....SGA later on .

Comment

Not surprised. Not impressed. Not convinced. Not amused. Slightlay angry - because I totally predicted how this will turn out.

Now back to fan fiction and Power Rangers. PTB have proven to be beyond lame. I can't be bothered to get upset again. My nerves are precious to me.

Big fat
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Not surprised. Not impressed. Not convinced. Not amused. Slightlay angry - because I totally predicted how this will turn out.

Now back to fan fiction and Power Rangers. PTB have proven to be beyond lame. I can't be bothered to get upset again. My nerves are precious to me.

Big fat
                      OMG, Go go Power Rangers, even they knew how to send characters away better than SGA's ptb. I need to re-take reading SGA fic, haven't read it in ages

Comment

OMG, Go go Power Rangers, even they knew how to send characters away better than SGA's ptb. I need to re-take reading SGA fic, haven't read it in ages
                        From what I know, a lot of people on this thread write fanfics. Post what you want to read and we might write it for you

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          From what I know, a lot of people on this thread write fanfics. Post what you want to read and we might write it for you
                          The problem isn't a lack of reading material, it's more a lack of interest, I can spend hours reading GW and PoT fic, but SGA is so ruined for me I can't even find scapism in fic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            I might be persuaded to write Atlantis fic again, at the moment I'm involved in non FF slash

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              Can someone confirm something I read? Is it true that a PTB stated that Ford was killed offscreen and is dead dead dead or is that an assumption by fans considering there's a 99.9% chance we're never going to see Ford again?
                              Well, Joe did say this is his blog. Take it for what its worth.

Anonymous #3 writes: “Hi Joe, are we going to see Ford in season 5, at least to close out his story line????”

Answer: Not to be a bit of a downer, but some could argue that him getting blown up on the hive ship he was on could be considered closure.
                              http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-27-2007.html

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                I might be persuaded to write Atlantis fic again, at the moment I'm involved in non FF slash
                                Now that you mention it, another chapter of Cooking with blue Mary Sue may be nice

Comment

Working...
                                X