Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
    Just say "Jump the shark".
    Has Atlantis jumped the shark? Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
      I demand a scene where Elizabeth is an evil replicator and attempts to choke Mary Sue before the not-fantastic-four team comes to the rescue.
      OMG, yes!, stabbity stab, except if there is no rescue it'd be better.

Comment

I have never been top Elizabeth´s fan but it was mostly bc of the writing. Torri was fantastic and I saw it in TMC. I can´t say anything more. I felt, today then ever, that dynamics in SGA has changed completely and it will never be back. This isn´t my SGA anymore. The biggest paradox for me is that the best in this episodes were scenes where they spoke about Carson and Elizabeth and where Elizabeth tried to get the team from prison.
        I miss that. My SGA is dead. I still like it, I am watching, but all the passion about it is gone....sad.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
          I demand a scene where Elizabeth is an evil replicator and attempts to choke Mary Sue before the not-fantastic-four team comes to the rescue.
          I would definitely tune in for that!!!

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          ...those girlie socks won't even make a dent . I think we need some help here .
          Sorry. *g*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

That's more like it

Comment

That's more like it

Did you destroy your socks just for the occasion? I'm kinda fond of my striped socks... and the one's with the days of the week on them. I'm still devastated that I lost Saturday. I wish I had lost SUNDAY instead!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                Did you destroy your socks just for the occasion? I'm kinda fond of my striped socks... and the one's with the days of the week on them. I'm still devastated that I lost Saturday. I wish I had lost SUNDAY instead!
                They are not mine . My socks never look like that. I have black socks with days of the week. I did not loose them

*heee heee heee*

Comment

Can someone confirm something I read? Is it true that a PTB stated that Ford was killed offscreen and is dead dead dead or is that an assumption by fans considering there's a 99.9% chance we're never going to see Ford again?

Regarding the events of TMC,
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm going to assume that the real Weir is truly dead. I'm glad for those that can hold onto the hope that she's still alive, but this feels all too similar to the Ford/Jonas situation. TPTB are going to tease fans over whether or not Weir is dead and "this is SF, no one dies" to keep fans coming back for more, and ultimately never going to deliver. See also: Sam/Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                    Can someone confirm something I read? Is it true that a PTB stated that Ford was killed offscreen and is dead dead dead or is that an assumption by fans considering there's a 99.9% chance we're never going to see Ford again?

Spoiler:
                    I'm going to assume that the real Weir is truly dead. I'm glad for those that can hold onto the hope that she's still alive, but this feels all too similar to the Ford/Jonas situation. TPTB are going to tease fans over whether or not Weir is dead and "this is SF, no one dies" to keep fans coming back for more, and ultimately never going to deliver. See also: Sam/Jack.
                    I cannot believe the word of a replicator. To just mention "oh she is dead" is what too thin for me. Sorry, I just don't buy it.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL, thanks for the green. I don't call it denial, I call it TPTB are nuts and crazy to end her character like that. So, I have hope for this last episode, even if it may be a scene or two like "Adrift" . It might have some importance to leaving her character open.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        Not being happy with getting rid of her in the worst way possible, now they're going to try exploit the desperate desire of those fans who are grasping at straws and still hoping that she's not dead. As with Ford and Jonas, they couldn't even show us, to let us have closure, we had to hear it from someone else.
                        And of course with Weir they're going to try to string people along with their "but you didn't see her die" and "no one ever truly dies on Sci-Fi" with the exception of those characters tptb truly hate and want to see REALLY DEAD. Those do die, an undeserving, badly written into some mediocre episode, off-screen death.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          I cannot believe the word of a replicator. To just mention "oh she is dead" is what too thin for me. Sorry, I just don't buy it.
                          LOL, thanks for the green. I don't call it denial, I call it TPTB are nuts and crazy to end her character like that. So, I have hope for this last episode, even if it may be a scene or two like "Adrift" . It might have some importance to leaving her character open.
                          The problem is this: Is Torri still willing to deal with these PTBs after the way they treated her?

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                            The problem is this: Is Torri still willing to deal with these PTBs after the way they treated her?
                            Didn't Torri say she'd love to come back if her character had a direction? I mean Flesh and Blood copies, replicators wanting to Ascend, and etc sounds interesting to me and had a direction.
                            sigpic

Comment

Didn't Torri say she'd love to come back if her character had a direction? I mean Flesh and Blood copies, replicators wanting to Ascend, and etc sounds interesting to me and had a direction.
                              ...definitely, off a cliff .

Comment

...definitely, off a cliff .
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X