Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
    Hey guys did you see this, from scifiportal.com, it makes me laugh, and laugh. Weee. We are not alone.

Stargate: Atlantis: The SciFi Channel already renewed this for a fifth season, so it's very likely we'll see more when this season is over. I don't say it with 100 percent certainty, because this is the SciFi Channel. Fans of "Farscape" know what I'm talking about.

The big thing happening with "Atlantis" this season was the addition of Amanda Tapping's character, Sam Carter. However, it seems the producers forgot to tell the writers about the change. Tapping's character is being written exactly like Tori Higginson's Elizabeth Weir. Where are the conflicts in command between Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) and Carter? Where are the scientific debates between McKay (David Hewlett) and Carter? Nowhere, that's where.

This season is the same old thing as the previous year. And it's boring. I had hoped for so much more this season, and "Atlantis" has yet to deliver. The show may be getting a fifth season, but I don't know if it deserves it.

I will be sending my love to him, especially since he seems to have the same viewpoint regarding Smallville too..
    to bad we can't green them !
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Who's that?
      My favorite Farscape character. Sheppard is becoming more and more like him, in terms of kicking @ss this year.

Oh I have to spread the love towards some magazines ... tell them just how awesome this new season is.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Oh I'll just call Sheppard Chricton. He can kick @ss.
        I much prefer Kryten,

Comment

So how are you today my pretty anti people?

Comment

My favorite Farscape character. Sheppard is becoming more and more like him, in terms of kicking @ss this year.
            HK-47: Query: Are you trying to imply that this organic meatbag called Crichton would be a match for my superior droid construction?

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            I much prefer Kryten,
            Me too

Frozen by the outside temperature and busy writing fanfiction

Comment

HK-47: Query: Are you trying to imply that this organic meatbag called Crichton would be a match for my superior droid construction?
              "Meatbag" being the most important word here.

Oh, good to hear you're writing - I'm doing that too!

Comment

"Meatbag" being the most important word here.
                HK-47: Confused query: What do you mean?

Oh, good to hear you're writing - I'm doing that too!
                I wouldn't be a Master of the Smut side if I wasn't writing

Comment

HK-47: Confused query: What do you mean?
                  He isn't hard to shoot down or beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                    congrates on 5700!! FH!!
                    Thanks!

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                    roughrider green! WHOOT! green is the colour football is the game!! *dances around*
                    Well, congrats to the team for winning the cup!!

I'm good... *looks at watch* ... Frak, I have to get going. I have a job-interview in 1,5h.

*sprints off*
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I'm good... *looks at watch* ... Frak, I have to get going. I have a job-interview in 1,5h.

*sprints off*
                      Good luck with the interview

Comment

Bonne chance Rose...

It's been a while since SAM joined SGA. It is lovely to have her in the show but one thing bothers me. She knows more about Asgard tech than anyone. How can you NOT use Asgard technology in SGA? Have TPTB gone completely mad? In 9 years we barely had a ZAT. Now that we have a couple lasers and "Asgard replicating technology" (take notes TPTB) why not help Atlantis? Why not use that knowledge to help against the replicators and the Wraith? Maybe TPTB don't want better ratings and they want to continue with this big pile of manure ....

Comment

^^One thing to say to that:

BAMSR

Comment

Got to go back to work tonight, finish making a purse, fan fic is taking a back seat for a while and slowely making my way through the third series of NCIS on DVD

Good luck with the interview

Comment

Hey guys did you see this, from syfyportal.com, it makes me laugh, and laugh. Weee. We are not alone.

Stargate: Atlantis: The SciFi Channel already renewed this for a fifth season, so it's very likely we'll see more when this season is over. I don't say it with 100 percent certainty, because this is the SciFi Channel. Fans of "Farscape" know what I'm talking about.

The big thing happening with "Atlantis" this season was the addition of Amanda Tapping's character, Sam Carter. However, it seems the producers forgot to tell the writers about the change. Tapping's character is being written exactly like Tori Higginson's Elizabeth Weir. Where are the conflicts in command between Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) and Carter? Where are the scientific debates between McKay (David Hewlett) and Carter? Nowhere, that's where.

This season is the same old thing as the previous year. And it's boring. I had hoped for so much more this season, and "Atlantis" has yet to deliver. The show may be getting a fifth season, but I don't know if it deserves it.

I will be sending my love to him, especially since he seems to have the same viewpoint regarding Smallville too..
                              http://syfyportal.com/pagetogether.php?id=4466&page=2
                              Weeeee! *puts toe in water and slips into pool with a resounding splash*

OMG! That article said exactly the same thing I posted on The Seer episode thread and started a discussion that had some people going on forever about how Sheppard is so much more mature this season and that Sam brings out the best in him and how wonderful it is that he and Rodney have a boss not a mommy. OMG! Ok, I'm only exaggerating a bit but that's the attitude. I love syfyportal.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey guys did you see this, from syfyportal.com, it makes me laugh, and laugh. Weee. We are not alone.

http://syfyportal.com/pagetogether.php?id=4466&page=2
                                Good to see there are people out there who are starting to question the best season EVA.

S4 = farce

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

*sprints off*
                                May the Force be with you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X