Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    This poll might interest some of you here. Look who's ahead and who's not even mentioned.
    LMAO, I wonder what dumbass thought of these couples, no Sheppard/McKay, and of course there is no Sheppard/Weir (She's been long gone from their minds, Weir who?!), but there is McKay/Carter of course, because we know how much it'd please people to see them get together (it's almost as if they tried as hard as possible to come up with a sure way to piss of as many people as they could).

Suuure, get McKay and Carter together and then watch fandom wanksplode, that'd be fun.

ETA: Tried to watch the preview for TMC, but you-know-who was presenting, and yeah BLEH!.

Comment

Does anyone know the results on that poll? I don't wanna click on either.

ETA: Tried to watch the preview for TMC, but you-know-who was presenting, and yeah BLEH!.
      The vid's not worth it even without Mary Sue.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
        Does anyone know the results on that poll? I don't wanna click on either.
        McKay and Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
          McKay and Carter.
          That's how I voted. It's the quickest way to sink Atlantis.
          sigpic

Comment

McKay and Carter.
            *facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              That's how I voted. It's the quickest way to sink Atlantis.
              I would like to point out the multiple time voting option
              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                I would like to point out the multiple time voting option
                I'm not that cruel.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  This poll might interest some of you here. Look who's ahead and who's not even mentioned. http://stargate.mgm.com/index.php
                  LMAO, I wonder what dumbass thought of these couples, no Sheppard/McKay, and of course there is no Sheppard/Weir (She's been long gone from their minds, Weir who?!), but there is McKay/Carter of course, because we know how much it'd please people to see them get together (it's almost as if they tried as hard as possible to come up with a sure way to piss of as many people as they could).

Suuure, get McKay and Carter together and then watch fandom wanksplode, that'd be fun.

Sure slap us Sam&Jack fans once again! Like we haven't been jerked enough with are they/aren't they?! So that's why they kill Katie Brown!? I'm dreading season 5 and season 4 isn't even over yet! Well there's always Simpsons...
                  Last edited by silkie; 05 December 2007, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                    Sure slap us Sam&Jack fans once again! Like haven't been jerked enough with are they/aren't they?! So that's why they kill Katie Brown!? I'm dreading season 5 and season 4 isn't even over yet! Well there's always Simpsons...
                    Spoiler:
                    They killed her?, but she was so nice, I liked her, boy tptb must really hate doctors.

It's like they are completelly out of touch with their fanbase, just like they ignored that there were people who wouldn't react favorably to their getting rid of Weir, they probably think there is no such a thing as Carter/O'neill shippers or Sheppard/McKay slashers.

Or maybe they do want to get this show cancelled.

Comment

death to the shippers:-) just kidding
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

They had Ronon & Teyla last time and it beat Sheppard & Teyla if memory serves. I have no interest in any of the pairings they listed and I am someone who likes to ship but there has to be chemistry for me to ship and in those pairings there isn't sorry you can lead the horse to water but you can't make it drink.
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Spoiler:
                          They killed her?, but she was so nice, I liked her, boy tptb must really hate doctors.
                          They didn't...yet.
                          Last edited by dana; 05 December 2007, 08:54 AM.

Comment

I was thinking of Katie Brown...

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              They had Ronon & Teyla last time and it beat Sheppard & Teyla if memory serves. I have no interest in any of the pairings they listed and I am someone who likes to ship but there has to be chemistry for me to ship and in those pairings there isn't sorry you can lead the horse to water but you can't make it drink.
                              So they're skewing the polls by taking out the stronger opponents, even if they wanted to include only het pairings, they took out the pairings they knew would win, like Sheppard/Weir, O'neill/Carter and Ronon/Teyla, and oh boy if they'd included McKay/Sheppard we know who'd have certainly won.

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                                I was thinking of Katie Brown...
                                We know. She's a doctor too.

Comment

Working...
                                X