Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    And without her that family doesn't feel like a family.

There is something on JM's blog about some character returning. I don't think its Elizabeth - my bet is Carson. I love Carson, but I can't feel happy. Right now I can't stand the forum. I might see you all in few days. *sighs*
    I think it's about Carson. I doubt we'll see Elizabeth in s5
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      I think it's about Carson. I doubt we'll see Elizabeth in s5
      I haven't read his blog but I too very much doubt we will get Elizabeth on s5. And he did say before that the question whether or not they can get her for s5 would be in later s4. My guess = not happening, unless....

Spoiler:
      They bring her back as another character, ascended being or just a 5 sec shadow in one ep.

But I'm sure we'll see even more of the bestest character eva.

Comment

Seriously guys, how about actually watching the episode before ranting about how boring, awful and pathetic it is apparently going to be. Not that it will make much difference if you do or don't seeing as you lot have already made your mind up about season 4 and beyond.
        I have a gut feeling (=my Jedi sense is telling me) that the only difference between today's rantings and tomorrow's rantings will be that today's rantings are written in the future tense, while tomorrow's rantings will be written in the present/past tense

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        I would like to second this request please. Elizabeth Weir is back, and I think most of us here misses her terribly. So let's all rally together, and show our support for a great leader, and an integral part of the Atlantis team.
        I'll do that. Question is: Will Joe Mallozzi listen?

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        And without her that family doesn't feel like a family.

There is something on JM's blog about some character returning. I don't think its Elizabeth - my bet is Carson. I love Carson, but I can't feel happy. Right now I can't stand the forum. I might see you all in few days. *sighs*
        Goodbye, Anuna

Comment

If some character is returning, who's leaving then?
          sigpic

Comment

Hey SMB_BOOKS! I'm going to watch tonight, natch, but I won't count seeing as I don't have a box.

Please keep in mind that the ratings for the ep tonight may not be all that stellar, much like most of the season so far. Don't take that as a sign that fans don't like Weir or whatever. There are many reasons why the ratings could not end up all that great. Conversely, if the ratings are really good it's going to be hard to prove that it was because of Weir, rather than because of Tin Man bleedover or it being a finale.

If people really want Weir back, I recommend writing letters to skiffy, MGM, TPTB, anyone with power to express their polite POV. That's good evidence that fans are tuning in to see Weir instead of cold rating numbers.

I will be really surprised if the character coming back in s5 is Weir. Beckett makes more sense (though it would really illustrate how stupid it was to kill him off in the first place) simply because Keller ain't no Carter. TPTB have no desire to get rid of Carter, hence if Amanda signs on for s5 then Torri will not be back. Tonight's ep may very well seal Weir's fate...

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              Hopefully Keller. She hasn't exactly won people over.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                I have a gut feeling (=my Jedi sense is telling me) that the only difference between today's rantings and tomorrow's rantings will be that today's rantings are written in the future tense, while tomorrow's rantings will be written in the present/past tense

I'll do that. Question is: Will Joe Mallozzi listen?
                I agree ... I don't think our rants will go away completely after tonight. In some cases it might increase.

As for JM... we have to try. We can't give up on something we love. If after trying it doesn't come to fruition, then we'd have at least tried. That does matter.
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                  Yeah, like most of s4 episodes. lol A question for people watching SGA-1: is there any episode in s4 that is not a rip-off of old SG-1 episodes?
                  Adrift
                  Lifeline
                  Reunion
                  Doppelganger Cold Lazarus
                  Travelers Prometheus Unbound
                  Tabula Rasa
                  Missing
                  The Seer Prophecy
                  Miller's Crossing Desperate Measures
                  This Mortal Coil Tin Man (?)

Please change or adjust the list as you please.

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  Yup, I have to second that.

Teyla? She's been forgotten again... You can't miss, what isn't there in the first place.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Teyla? She's been forgotten again... You can't miss, what isn't there in the first place.
                    To be fair on TPTB Rachel's pregnancy limited what they could use her for, trips to the Doctors being unable to do too much heavy duty fighting and so on. But her arc carries on to the end of the Season so we may see more of her in the 2nd half time will tell.

And as for the character news from JM over the weekend its is info on one character i.e. who has signed the contract first I think its to do with Carson reasons being two fold-

A) Carson would be the easiest to bring back by the sounds of it Keller goes back to being a Doctor on Atlantis and shows up every now and again.
                    B) JM has been tight lipped about Weirs 4th appearance so I doubt we'd get any Weir news till then. (The news about Carson's return has be out for months)
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                      To be fair on TPTB Rachel's pregnancy limited what they could use her for, trips to the Doctors being unable to do too much heavy duty fighting and so on. But her arc carries on to the end of the Season so we may see more of her in the 2nd half time will tell.
                      What arc?
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

What arc?
                        Her people being missing and surrounded in Darkness

Edit - Just found out where those different emots are hiding yay
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

What arc?
                          that boring arc about her people and Canal
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                            Hopefully Keller. She hasn't exactly won people over.
                            I'm not sure. They seem to be too much in love with Keller to let her go. Maybe they will keep both as recurring?

Be afraid, be very afraid! But I don't think they would ditch the only female team member (except if they are bringing another female to replace her).
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure. They seem to be too much in love with Keller to let her go. Maybe they will keep both as recurring?

Be afraid, be very afraid! But I don't think they would ditch the only female team member (except if they are bringing another female to replace her).
                              Larrin perhaps? Because you know she did *so much* for that episode.
                              sig made by me

Comment

I vould like to see Vala on Atlantis instead of Teyla
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X