No announcement yet.

The Siege, Part 3 (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sooooo glad I wasn't spoiled for this ep. The first scene where ford is up and about and his eye's all... ! And everyone standing around him very obviously discomfited and not mentioning The Eye, the freakyness of it is tangible.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
      I'm sooooo glad I wasn't spoiled for this ep. The first scene where ford is up and about and his eye's all... ! And everyone standing around him very obviously discomfited and not mentioning The Eye, the freakyness of it is tangible.
      I'm glad you guys over in the UK liked it! ::sniff:: I miss nice, cute Ford...even though super-Ford is pretty awesome.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

When ford was escaping why didnt they engage the stargate shield and dont say they couldnt because the jumper was in control because they can.

please reply.

Comment

The jumper was in control.
          I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
            The jumper was in control.
            LoL. Sorry, but I have to agree. The Jumpers are key pieces of technology for everyone on Atlantis (Ancients in the past, and the Expedition Team now). Now I can see why not letting the jumper be in control of the shield when its coming back would be a good idea, but when it's departing, it makes sense.
            302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by SGRanger06
              LoL. Sorry, but I have to agree. The Jumpers are key pieces of technology for everyone on Atlantis (Ancients in the past, and the Expedition Team now). Now I can see why not letting the jumper be in control of the shield when its coming back would be a good idea, but when it's departing, it makes sense.
              and i agree with that

Comment

Maybe they wanted Ford to choose to stay. The more you corner someone, the more desperate their attempts to escape may become.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I agree with that in respect to Ford and his mental state right now. However in the siege part III, I beleive they would of done anything (short of killing him) to keep him from getting away. But a very good point you make Major Tyler.
                  302's lead the way!

Comment

this show was amazing especially the visual effects

Comment

I to really enjoyed this episode.

Best part for me was the ending with the bomb hitting atlantis
                      looking forward to getting the season 2 dvd just to get this episode
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by briguy213
                        It was hilarious when mckay went to shoot the gun and his clip fell out. Then obviously teyla came to the rescue.

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It's a shame that they didn't show it for fall and winter repeats on Sci-fi. Woulda enjoyed that more then watching the Intruder over and over again.
                          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                            Loved it... however I have a comment and a question.

Somebody needs to show Sheppard how to salute; and how is Ford able to fly the Jumper? Don't you need the Ancient gene?

Ace
                            I know I just found this show...and so I bought the DVDs and the way Ford salutes the Colonel when he comes through the stargate was more like rubbing his forehead...He had a hat on for pete's sake...he should have saluted to the bill.

Haven't seen season 2's eps. yet, but looking forward to it. As to the Jumper he was never able to do it before...

Sid

aka Obsidiana Girl
                            Obsidiana Girl a perfect mix of good and evil.

Comment

Originally Posted by briguy213
                              It was hilarious when mckay went to shoot the gun and his clip fell out. Then obviously teyla came to the rescue.

That was great. I feel the writers are doing a great deal of justice to the McKay character.

Comment

The hug in this ep between + was reeally reeally sweet!
                                And the scene at the end when liz's saying about them
                                Spoiler:
                                finding ford
                                I swear she's holding his hand! heehee
                                Spoiler:
                                Do you think they'll be another shippy bit if/when sheppard is alive and comes back in season 3? I hope so!

Thanks Sweety for the sig!
                                No1 Spacemunky!!
                                MY SKINNY WHITE ASS

Comment

Working...
                                X