The Siege, Part 3 (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
    Weir had a lot to do in "Conversion". I actually consider this more of her episode than Sheppard's to tell you the truth -- Torri Higginson stole the show. We need a Ronon or a Teyla one, but I don't think we're going to get it until January.
    You're right about stealing the show, if it's possible to steal a scene from Joe Flanigan. I'd love for Weir to spill the beans about getting dumped by Simon. I've been looking at some of the season 2 episodes, and noticed she's no longer wearing the heart necklace.

Teyla or Ronan would be nice. The most we saw with them was in Trinity.

Comment

And I felt that was pretty much just Ronon with Teyla there to wag her finger at him.
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

ok, i love the episode but i have a question thats been wrecking my head since i first saw it, when the daedalus shows up and shepard is beamed aboard he asks why the ship doesnt have asgard weapons and caldwell says its the asgard's policy. Now correct me if im wrong but doesnt the prometheus have asgard weapons, in the sg-1 episode disclosure Thor turns up and says he's here to install asgard shields and weapons on prometheus, did anybody else notice this?

Comment

yea as repayment for them dealing with the replicators on Othalla and the time devise do da
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by finch19
            ok, i love the episode but i have a question thats been wrecking my head since i first saw it, when the daedalus shows up and shepard is beamed aboard he asks why the ship doesnt have asgard weapons and caldwell says its the asgard's policy. Now correct me if im wrong but doesnt the prometheus have asgard weapons, in the sg-1 episode disclosure Thor turns up and says he's here to install asgard shields and weapons on prometheus, did anybody else notice this?
            Thor said weapons too because the various delegates weren't confident the prometheus could be of any real use against an invasion force.

Comment

Ok,why did the wraith attack atlantis with there hive ships?i thought they wanted to take atlantis whole to get to earth

any thoughts?

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

cuz they would never be able to take out the sheild with darts

Comment

But they must of known they cant take out the shield from the last war there with the ancients

Comment

Why would they think that!

They knew that those inhabiting Atlantis weren't Ancients, So therefore would have a limited power supply. After a few years of doing this to Ancients I'm sure they started to get very good at draining ZPM's. Therefore I'm sure they were scanning the shields frequently to monitor the stress on the shield by their bombardments. So they could then know when it was going to weaken depending on their guesswork of how many ZPM's that they had in Atlantis.

Either way they knew that it wouldn't have been for very long anyway. Then when Teyla contacted them they stopped, they needed Atlantis intact & didn't want to force a self-destruct.

Comment

Because flying the Darts there en masse would be impractical, and it's possible they couldn't have used the Darts to transport foot soldiers over that long of a distance. And the foot soldiers and suicide darts were the threat to Atlantis, not the big guns (until we got the shield)

Comment

Zelenka stated that the wraith would be smart enough to reverse engineer the inter-galactic hyperdrive even with it blown to pieces
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I don't know if I missed something in season 8 and 9 of Sg-1, this may have been asked before, but where did rail guns come from? I've never even heard of them being developed in Sg-1 or Atlantis?

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                          Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                          Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                            Zelenka stated that the wraith would be smart enough to reverse engineer the inter-galactic hyperdrive even with it blown to pieces
                            but the explosion may not have been near the engines.
                            Originally posted by Frinky
                            I don't know if I missed something in season 8 and 9 of Sg-1, this may have been asked before, but where did rail guns come from? I've never even heard of them being developed in Sg-1 or Atlantis?
                            i can make a rail gun the length of my forarm an it runs on a 9-V battry.
                            Rail guns aren't hard to make, its getting high pwoered ones that dont weld or arch. Wich in the STargate world is very easy

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                              Why would they think that!

They knew that those inhabiting Atlantis weren't Ancients, So therefore would have a limited power supply. After a few years of doing this to Ancients I'm sure they started to get very good at draining ZPM's. Therefore I'm sure they were scanning the shields frequently to monitor the stress on the shield by their bombardments. So they could then know when it was going to weaken depending on their guesswork of how many ZPM's that they had in Atlantis.

Either way they knew that it wouldn't have been for very long anyway. Then when Teyla contacted them they stopped, they needed Atlantis intact & didn't want to force a self-destruct.
                              well they know that they have the ancient gene so they might not know that they dont have another kind of power source

Comment

OK...

1. I was surprised as anyone concerning the hug, then again, remember that Jack hugged Daniel in the back end of SG1's The Sepent's Lair under similar circumstances. Therefore, this is unlikely to be anything for non-shippres to get paranoid about.

2. You got McKay shooting his mouth off with the Wraith...and then the clip falls out...oops.

3. You've then got McKay, having been told that he has the rest of the day off, wanting to crash in bed with a fat sandwich and Teyla responding "shall I tell the remaining Wraith in the city that you're not available to fight?". Nice exchange there.

4. The Teyla infiltrating the Wraith thing was a lot quicker than expected.

5. The Ford Wraith thing went pretty smoothly, I'm just running on the assumption that Ford got given the Ancient gene at some point.

6. No Rainmaker employee ever needs to buy booze at a Gate covention ever again.

Overall...it's good to be back in the Pegasus galaxy!
                                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X