The Siege, Part 3 (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrisisall View Post
    I found it pretty convincing, but then I'm no Wraith-rocket-scientist...
    They know the Atlanteans have cloaking technology. It didn’t occur to anybody in the entire Wraith fleet that it might be a trick? Nobody bothered to verify that the city was actually gone? It wouldn’t have taken much effort. All they’d have to do is drop a lead ball and see if it makes it through to the water.

I don't picture the Wraith as a sea-worthy species...and maybe the shields they have are no good for pressure...there are a lot of outs here.
    A species that technologically advanced can’t build a submarine? That sounds plausible to you?

Comment

Originally posted by captv View Post
      Nobody bothered to verify that the city was actually gone? It wouldn’t have taken much effort.
      A point blank detonation of that magnitude don't usually leave much in the way of non-fused/non-atomized stuff. Could be they're not fond of radiation as well...
      A species that technologically advanced can’t build a submarine? That sounds plausible to you?
      Sure they could...give 'em a couple weeks...while undersea currents pull the mess that's left every which-a-way.
      They might not be a patient people that way, y'know?

My take anywayisall
      Late to the Gate

Comment

But it would have been sweet to at least see a dart or two sweep over the area just as a precaution..

Comment

I think the whole thing is explained somewhat a little later in the season...

Spoiler:
          I am referring, of course, to "The Hive," which clearly establishes once and for all that the Wraith really are gullible and stupid.

Comment

Somtimes you just got to go with the holes for a good story bud!

Comment

Originally posted by Clerksfan View Post
              Somtimes you just got to go with the holes for a good story bud!
              Agreed. I'll pick on holes when it overshadows the story, but in this case, I accepted it all.
              SGA rocks.

isall
              Late to the Gate

Comment

WEIR: We wouldn’t be having this problem if the damn Alpha site that we’d picked hadn’t been marked by the Wraith.
                SHEPPARD: They’re a real pain in the ass, aren’t they?!
                WEIR: Yes they are!

Comment

Comment

i love how Mckay whispers and weir is like "why are you whispering?"lmao great season opener.

Comment

I and maybe the shields they have are no good for pressure...

isall
                      i dont think their ships have shields...

Comment

i first saw this episode in a series of images i downloaded and put into a powerpoint, no sound but it was ok lol

Comment

a great continuation of Season 1. I enjoyed the banter, I thought the acting was good. The Seige episodes are some of my favourite.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Very good season opener. Poor Ford though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                              Loved it... however I have a comment and a question.

Somebody needs to show Sheppard how to salute; and how is Ford able to fly the Jumper? Don't you need the Ancient gene?

Ace
                              I was wondering that myself i didn't think too much about it when this episode originally aired, it was only when i was watching the repeat about 10 minutes ago that it occurred to me that ford doesn't have the ancient gene unless there was a deleted scene in which beckett gave him the ancient gene injection.

Comment

I found it pretty convincing, but then I'm no Wraith-rocket-scientist...
                                I don't picture the Wraith as a sea-worthy species...and maybe the shields they have are no good for pressure...there are a lot of outs here.
                                Personally, I loved every second of it.

isall
                                The Queen on that Cruiser survived for 10 thou years seemed to have taken it fairly well.
                                I like Sharky
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X