The Siege, Part 3 (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone
    I have just purchased Season One and finished watching it.
    Guess what those pricks at MGM have done
    Yes left me wanting too see the last part of The Seige

Please help

I HAVE TO GET THE SEIGE PART THREE.
    Here is my email if anyone knows how and where i can get it.
    [email protected]

And no I cant buy it as Im in Australia and they dont even have a release date yet.

Please Help
    Trevor

Comment

Wait for Season 2, ypu have just have to endure the hardship.

I myself have ordered Season 1 and expect it to arrive over a week.
      Scoping through the night...looking for Athosians

Comment

The only DVD form of it that I can think of is in Region 2. In Region 2, the volumes are released seperately before the actual boxed set, so I believe there is a R2 version of it out there, but unfortunately, you live in Region 4, so that's no good. I live in Region 1, so no good here, either.

Comment

I wish The Siege III was avaible now...

As far as I can see, SciFi only aired it twice and hasn't done so again... yet it is a pivatol episode to the entire season...

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by obsidianagirl
            Haven't seen season 2's eps. yet, but looking forward to it. As to the Jumper he was never able to do it before...
            Joseph Mallozzi said that the Jumper was on automatic pilot and that anyone could use it to dial the gate and go through. It's just that once you're on the other side, the Jumper would stop working and float to the ground if the pilot didn't have the gene.
            sigpic
            http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Great season premier with great special effects and a scotching story! the impression of a large "family" on Atlantis when the team discusses with Caldwell and Weir, sympathetic
              the bombardment of Atlantis: enormous! and the explosion of the nuke at the end, very beautiful!
              a great music also

A CULT episode!
              Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

Average episode and a bit anticlimatic.Probably the "The Seige" had enough material for a good 2 parter, but stretching to 3 was a bit much.
                Personally, I find Mackay rather tiresome and not terribly funny. His attempts at trying to be the Dr Smith type comic relief are rather lame. I fear this will go on all season.

Comment

I've watched this ep a few times. I really enjoyed it. Interesting ideas on how to solve the problems of the overwhelming Wraith. Otherwise, it'd be full season of Siege.

I think this ep is a fine end to The Siege I & II, and sets up a new dynamic for Season 2. Season 1 was about, "Hey, we're from Earth and living in Atlantis. Be our friends!" Now, it's "Uh, we're somebody from somewhere, and don't tell the Wraith you saw us!"

I wonder if the Wraith will stop by the Atlantis planet now and then to see if there was anything to salvage? Or will the saltwater (S1 - Thirty-Eight Minutes) stop them?

I'm bummed that Ford got "Wraithed," because I really enjoyed him in S1. But it'll be interesting to see how they develop his character.

As for the Weir/Shep hug, I thought it was really sweet. It was a sincere expression of relief and happiness on Weir's part that someone whom she's worked with closely, and I think counts as a friend, survived. Shep's pause at first might seem "romantic" to anyone wanting to ship them, but I see it more as a moment of disbelief that someone acknowledged his return with warmth and friendship.

Being military, Shep was used to getting orders like, "Fly over and bomb this enemy fortress," "Time to save the world again," or "Sheppard, go to the hoary underworld," and not getting anything beyond a "Good job" when he returned.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                  O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

WOW! This episode really rocked! Actually, I liked the whole 3-parter. I did write a half-post complaining about how Col. Everett was an idiot in Siege 2. I had only watched the first 15 minutes of Siege 2, but he was really bugging me! The funny thing is, while I was cursing his name, I had a fleeting thought of, "Well, what happened to Sumner had happened to you, buddy, you'd be singing a different tune." And then look what happened!

Ford's eye freaked me out, but it was interesting to see him go to the dark side. I wasn't expecting that at all.

Loved seeing Mitch Pileggi. I'm an X-Files fan from way back.

At some point and time, once I've finished getting caught up with all the Atlantis episodes, I think I'd like to watch the SG-1 and SGA episodes that "link up" just for the continuity. (For example, I'd probably watch Letters From Pegasus, Moebius and then Siege in succession.)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                      WOW! This episode really rocked! Actually, I liked the whole 3-parter. I did write a half-post complaining about how Col. Everett was an idiot in Siege 2. I had only watched the first 15 minutes of Siege 2, but he was really bugging me! The funny thing is, while I was cursing his name, I had a fleeting thought of, "Well, what happened to Sumner had happened to you, buddy, you'd be singing a different tune." And then look what happened!
                      I was thinking the same thing! I thought Everett didn't want to really understand what had happened. He kinda showed his, "I made my mind up and that's all there is to it" attitude throughout most of Siege I, which changed a *bit* in Siege II. Glad to see he understood finally in Siege III, though bummer it was from personal experience! Shep really seemed touched by Everett's apology in med ward.
                      Ford's eye freaked me out, but it was interesting to see him go to the dark side. I wasn't expecting that at all.
                      Yeah, "dark side" is a good description of Ford's change. I've gone back and watched S1 again this past week, and I really enjoyed Ford's character. As part of the S1 DVD set, they had a picture advertising S2, and I was annoyed at not seeing Ford in that picture and wondered if they were killing him off. Nice that they haven't done it (so far!).

Loved seeing Mitch Pileggi. I'm an X-Files fan from way back.
                      Yeah, I was happy to see MP too. (Man, maybe I should just write a huge DITTO instead of all of this!) Skinner was an interesting character - and he even gotta "sleep" w/ Amanda Tapping when she played a...uh..."working girl" in the S3 X-Files ep Avatar. Hmmm...Tapping was on X-Files, so was Don Davis. Avatar was an episode name on both X-Files and SG-1. Now Pileggi is on SGA. Sounds like a conspiracy to me!!!

At some point and time, once I've finished getting caught up with all the Atlantis episodes, I think I'd like to watch the SG-1 and SGA episodes that "link up" just for the continuity. (For example, I'd probably watch Letters From Pegasus, Moebius and then Siege in succession.)
                      You might also want to watch SGA Before I Sleep and SG-1 It's Good to Be King. Or not.

Trust No One.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                      O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

It's Good to Be King? Really? That links up with SGA? I kind of ignored it because I don't care for Maybourne that much. He was all right at first, but they dragged his character on too long for my tastes. But if it has some relevance, I might have to go back to it. Or am I being gullible here? Does that smiley face mean it's not linked?

Now, I haven't seen much of season 1, so I wasn't that attached to Ford. I can sympathize with those who are dismayed by what happened to him, but I like this whole change. The writers said that they wanted to emulate the O'Neill/Teal'c relationship, how he followed O'Neill out of respect not because of the chain of command, and Teal'c was unpredictable as he would do what he felt necessary to save lives. This was why they brought Ronon in, as Ford wasn't filling that need. But to have him undergo a dark transformation brings something so new and cool to the show. I like having a vigilante, someone whose actions you can't predict, running around doing crazy stuff. I love the ep where he kidnaps the team and gets them hooked on the enzyme! He really spices things up in this state.
                        'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
                        will scorch my pride, scar my heart
                        It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
                        Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by borgprincess View Post
                          It's Good to Be King? Really? That links up with SGA? I kind of ignored it because I don't care for Maybourne that much. He was all right at first, but they dragged his character on too long for my tastes. But if it has some relevance, I might have to go back to it. Or am I being gullible here? Does that smiley face mean it's not linked?
                          It's linked to 'Before I Sleep'.

Comment

Thanks, I must check it out. That's what I get for making assumptions!
                            'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
                            will scorch my pride, scar my heart
                            It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
                            Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

Awesome! I'm so glad they made this story into 3 parts. My son was playing with lego while watching. He made his own Atlantis! He wants to rewatch our season 1 DVD set since we have to wait weekly for new episodes of Season 2. Though at least I'm finally getting season 2! And he's already talking about being John Shepard for Hallowe'en. We'll just have make a few adjustments to his Jack O'Neill outfit from last Hallowe'en.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                                Awesome! I'm so glad they made this story into 3 parts. My son was playing with lego while watching. He made his own Atlantis! He wants to rewatch our season 1 DVD set since we have to wait weekly for new episodes of Season 2. Though at least I'm finally getting season 2! And he's already talking about being John Shepard for Hallowe'en. We'll just have make a few adjustments to his Jack O'Neill outfit from last Hallowe'en.
                                Awww- that is so cute!

Seige Pt. Three was a GREAT ep. The perfect Stargate mix of action, humour, character, etc. And Caldwell is a great new character, thanks to the always wonderful Mitch Pileggi.

Who really needs a GW smiley.

Comment

Working...
                                X