Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
    Ah, the old "sacred ritual" gag. Personally, that's my bet as well. I can't imagine Radek leaving the paint on until he got to Atlantis if it was applied while he was unconscious, but if it was a "diplomatic" matter he'd have no choice.
    And he was probably soooooo hoping he wouldn't run into Rodney before he had the chance to wash it off, that's why he was really pi$$ed!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
    Spoiler:
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/DragonLadyK/Berlinghoff/dtsg1_34.jpg[/IMG]
    ]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/DragonLadyK/Berlinghoff/dtsg1_51.jpg
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...f/dtsg1_53.jpg
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...f/dtsg1_24.jpg
    Such lovely pics to go to sleep on!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Dr Zelenka, can you help me with something?
      What is it?
      I have this terrible itch here *opens pants* and Dr Beckett keeps saying there is nothing wrong with me
      *makes face in picture* And since when do you have it
      Since I found out what role men play in reproduction. Fortunately, I know what makes the itch go away... *x-rated activity*

Comment

You know I wonder if he just came on set looking like he does and starts shooting, or if they actually set out to making him up as a 2-day stubble, fly-away epitome of smexy geekdom?

And also, *waves to Pajus* Hehe. Radek and Telya! Interesting!
        Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
          You know I wonder if he just came on set looking like he does and starts shooting, or if they actually set out to making him up as a 2-day stubble, fly-away epitome of smexy geekdom?

And also, *waves to Pajus* Hehe. Radek and Telya! Interesting!
          Why not Radek and Teyla? i think they would have a good threesome with Lizzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Maybe just because I am so stuck on shipping Carson/Teyla at the moment
            PS: Haven't seen you around for a while, whats new?
            sigpic

Comment

Ah, the old "sacred ritual" gag. Personally, that's my bet as well. I can't imagine Radek leaving the paint on until he got to Atlantis if it was applied while he was unconscious, but if it was a "diplomatic" matter he'd have no choice.
              I'm sold on this explanation now. Because I just had an image in my mind of the look on his face, while he has to sit still for this. Knowing he has to be "diplomatic" but having a hard time hiding his displeasure. (And the reason why it was still on when he returned- makes sense.)

Comment

Write it! (Please)

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                  I'm sold on this explanation now. Because I just had an image in my mind of the look on his face, while he has to sit still for this. Knowing he has to be "diplomatic" but having a hard time hiding his displeasure. (And the reason why it was still on when he returned- makes sense.)
                  I can see that. I can also totally see them just adoring him and painting him up that way
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
                    I can see that. I can also totally see them just adoring him and painting him up that way
                    While all the time he has this complete long-suffering look. Oh, what a scene that would be!

Comment

While all the time he has this complete long-suffering look. Oh, what a scene that would be!
                      I can totally see it. Probably dogpiled him or something
                      sigpic

Comment

Write it! (Please)
                        A challenge... I'll see who I can do

Comment

Heehee!

Yay!

Comment

Lovely pics... that first one especially makes me go *guh*...
                            Spoiler:

Comment

LOL. He does look great when he's been put through the ringer doesn't he!
                              sigpic

Comment

Who I can do? Pajus, the choices are so many!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X