No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed. I love it. And for those who have a love on for Radek/Lorne as well, I am following this story on WraithBate that is so far really good! I am on tenderhooks for the next chapter. http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=14409
    Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
      Indeed. I love it. And for those who have a love on for Radek/Lorne as well, I am following this story on WraithBate that is so far really good! I am on tenderhooks for the next chapter. http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=14409
      Where's Reefgirl? She *thunks* both Lorne and Radek!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Where's Reefgirl? She *thunks* both Lorne and Radek!
        Yah, this pairing is...HAWT. I love me some Razzie, but there is no doubt that these two definately have their moments in SGA.
        sigpic

Comment

Yah, this pairing is...HAWT. I love me some Razzie, but there is no doubt that these two definately have their moments in SGA.
          I'm not into the slash part, but I think that Zelenka and Lorne make a great team! Just love them both in 'No Man's Land'.

Zelenka: I just simply cannot give you something that I do not have!

sigpic

Comment

I'm not into the slash part, but I think that Zelenka and Lorne make a great team! Just love them both in 'No Man's Land'.

Zelenka: I just simply cannot give you something that I do not have!
            Yah for sure. I liked his expression while they were working. Radek was frusterated and Lorne was frusterated. It was interesting to see them work together. It gave you the impression that they had been comfortable working together in the past. And while I have not seen the actually episode, a different one later on in the series, I have been told he seemed half impressed and half-horrified when Radek beat his teams rears with a pipe (or something).
            sigpic

Comment

Yah for sure. I liked his expression while they were working. Radek was frusterated and Lorne was frusterated. It was interesting to see them work together. And while I have not seen it I have been told he seemed half impressed and half-horrified when Radek beat his teams rears with a pipe (or something).
              I wouldn't say half-horrified. I saw Lorne as being half-iritated and half-impressed.

It was a funny scene and Radek wasn't even in it!

Tabla Rasa gives us a bit more background into Radek's past. One we can all kind of guess but David pulls in off so well.
              sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't say half-horrified. I saw Lorne as being half-iritated and half-impressed.

It was a funny scene and Radek wasn't even in it!

Tabla Rasa gives us a bit more background into Radek's past. One we can all kind of guess but David pulls in off so well.
                Now I can hardly WAIT to get to it! *bounces up and down on seat*
                Last edited by GateGurl; 02 December 2008, 10:21 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Nowing I can hardly WAIT to get to it! *bounces up and down on seat*
                  You will love it! Make sure you have your *drool* bucket and a towel with you!

Radek and Lorne were both great in that episode!

Another one from No Man's land.

Last edited by Rosehawk; 02 December 2008, 10:24 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

You will love it! Make sure you have your *drool* bucket and a towel with you!

Radek and Lorne were both great in that episode!

A few more from No Man's land.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...a/ZE301_10.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...113Zelenka.jpg
                    Haha, love the expression on the last one. And thanks for all the 'THUNK' tonight. What I liked about the interaction in this episode was the Radek was the practical one, telling Lorne to basically stop being an idiot and get the heck out of dodge.
                    sigpic

Comment

Haha, love the expression on the last one. And thanks for all the 'THUNK' tonight. What I liked about the interaction in this episode was the Radek was the practical one, telling Lorne to basically stop being an idiot and get the heck out of dodge.
                      Radek is always the practical one!

Needed the good *thunks* tonight. We are suppose to start getting snow so I need something to keep me warm at night!
                      And massage my back from the shoveling....
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        We need to go to the gruppensex room! Now!

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          We need to go to the gruppensex room! Now!
                          HAHA! I just spat soup every where when I read that. AWESOME.
                          sigpic

Comment

Radek is always the practical one!

Needed the good *thunks* tonight. We are suppose to start getting snow so I need something to keep me warm at night!
                            And massage my back from the shoveling....
                            Heck, Shoveling?! HA! Radek would invent a device that SHOVELED FOR YOU.
                            sigpic

Comment

Heck, Shoveling?! HA! Radek would invent a device that SHOVELED FOR YOU.
                              And then that would leave plenty of time for, ahhhh, you know!

Now that could be fun to wonder just what type of shovel he would invent!

anyway, night night. got to get up in four hours for work!
                              sigpic

Comment

And then that would leave plenty of time for, ahhhh, you know!

Now that could be fun to wonder just what type of shovel he would invent!

anyway, night night. got to get up in four hours for work!
                                He would probably just melt the snow selectively in the driveway or something.
                                Night night *waves* 4 hours!?!? OUCH. Have a good, but brief sleep.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X