X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    *puts hand into Radek's pants, whispers* Dr Zelenka, I need your help. Kannan may be a human again, but he is still unable to perform his duties of a lover.
    *whispers* We should talk to Elizabeth about this
    *whispers* Why?
    *whispers* She always wanted a threesome with another girl
    *thinks about the possibilities, whispers* Alright *pulls hand out of Radek's pants, whispers* I hope to see you tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      How do you expect anyone to make PG caps on this
      Aw, come on, Pajus. You're here. Of course I don't expect PG caps on this. ^^

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
      And his pose is soooo self-satistfied. He kinda has this whole: "Look what I just did!" pose and expression, as he adjusts his shirt.
      The massive amount of *facepalm* this scene inspires prevents me from seeing Radek's expression as anything but "what on Earth is wrong with you?" with a shade of "did not want." ^^;;

Radek as the butt of fratboy humor on the part of the writers does not a happy DL make.

Just love them both in 'No Man's Land'.

Zelenka: I just simply cannot give you something that I do not have!
      The do indeed make quite the team. They both have very solid personalities for the more, ah, "special" characters of Sheppard and McKay to bounce off of. I imagine Lorne and Zelenka both keep the wheels turning while the boys are off being boys.

Spoiler:
      *puts hand into Radek's pants, whispers* Dr Zelenka, I need your help. Kannan may be a human again, but he is still unable to perform his duties of a lover.
      *whispers* Why?
      *thinks about the possibilities, whispers* Alright *pulls hand out of Radek's pants, whispers* I hope to see you tonight
      Alas, poor Kanaan. I almost feel sorry for him.

It's a very slim "almost."

DragonLady
      "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

And his pose is soooo self-satistfied. He kinda has this whole: "Look what I just did!" pose and expression, as he adjusts his shirt. And note the chest persperation!

BELEVISION: You must do a raunchy wall paper of this photo for us all! ASTAT darling!
        OMG, I'm in agony, because I'm at work and I can't see the pic you all are talking about. I know it must be from Quarantine though. I'll have to wait until I get home... You all party here after I go to bed; I need to change my sleep schedule or move to a different time zone!

Comment

Spoiler:
          *whispers* Why?
          Ok, now I have serious smut playing in my head. And that last thing must have been the hardest thing she's done in her life-
          Spoiler:
          Taking her hand out of his pants, that is. Because it was probably the hardest thing she's felt in her life, too, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Andreas has posted some episode stills from McKay and Mrs Miller, there are some pretty good ones of Radek.
            http://andreas-ri.livejournal.com/101462.html#cutid1

These pics are usually only up for a short time before they are made "friends-only"
            sigpic

Comment

Indeed. I love it. And for those who have a love on for Radek/Lorne as well, I am following this story on WraithBate that is so far really good! I am on tenderhooks for the next chapter. http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=14409
              Hee, I saw you in the reviews for that (I reviewed too, as bel). It's definitely really good so far!

Spoiler:
              We need to go to the gruppensex room! Now!

Originally posted by belevision View Post
              OMG, I'm in agony, because I'm at work and I can't see the pic you all are talking about. I know it must be from Quarantine though. I'll have to wait until I get home...
              And now I'm home and can see it, and can make a dirty caption!
              Spoiler:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ff/dtsg1_9.jpg

: Radek! Could you hold the... flashlight? Whatever that is... um, it's poking me in the rear. Could you move it back a bit?
              : I'm not holding anything. *thinks* Oh dear...

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
              Andreas has posted some episode stills from McKay and Mrs Miller, there are some pretty good ones of Radek.

These pics are usually only up for a short time before they are made "friends-only"
              Oh, those are wonderful! Everyone- go check those out! Thanks, Lythisrose.

Comment

He would probably just melt the snow selectively in the driveway or something.
                Night night *waves* 4 hours!?!? OUCH. Have a good, but brief sleep.
                LOL. Thanks it was brief and I so felt it this morning.
                I am working on two large projects on my computer that have been consuming alot of my free-time and I tend to lose track of time in the evening working on them. One is the 10, actually it's been 11 years, of pictures for my youth group for our school year end celebration and then this lovely cookbook that they put together that we are redoing on a special cookbook program.
                I keep GW up for those little Zelenka breaks that I just have to have!

Originally posted by belevision
                Spoiler:
                Taking her hand out of his pants, that is. Because it was probably the hardest thing she's felt in her life, too, if you know what I mean.
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by pajus View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  We need to go to the gruppensex room! Now!
                  lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post

Thanks Lythisrose. Pics are great.

Now it's time for some *thunkin*

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Now it's time for some *thunkin*
                      Ooh, those are gorgeous pics, Rosehawk! He has some really good scenes in that ep.
                      Spoiler:

Anyone else think "It's Skylab!" during that scene? (Anyone else even remember the whole Skylab falling hysteria? I know some of you weren't born yet)

A very brief appearance right here, but I really liked it.

*hearts* this scene

Comment

Ooh, those are gorgeous pics, Rosehawk! He has some really good scenes in that ep.
                        Yeah! It's another episode where Zelenka is not who we think he is! Only thing missing is that I wish he was the leader and not Keller.

Spoiler:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_410_044.JPG
                        Anyone else think "It's Skylab!" during that scene? (Anyone else even remember the whole Skylab falling hysteria? I know some of you weren't born yet)

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_410_353.JPG
                        A very brief appearance right here, but I really liked it.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_410_921.JPG
                        *hearts* this scene

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_410_933.JPG
                        LOL. You are calender dating yourself if you remember skylab!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah! It's another episode where Zelenka is not who we think he is! Only thing missing is that I wish he was the leader and not Keller.
                          Now that would be a neat twist! I like that.

LOL. You are calender dating yourself if you remember skylab!
                          That's ok... Radek, Shep and Rodney would all remember Skylab too, so I'm in good company.

Comment

Now that would be a neat twist! I like that.
                            It would be fun to see Radek as the boss - at large and in charge!

Originally posted by belevision
                            That's ok... Radek, Shep and Rodney would all remember Skylab too, so I'm in good company.
                            Well Radek might not remember because at that time his country, Czechslovacia, was under Soviet rule and probably didn't get a lot of Western news coming in! He would have been too young to be a scientist or government official privy to that information and his family was poor as we found out in the Tao of Rodney so his family probably didn't have TV if it did make the news!
                            sigpic

Comment

It would be fun to see Radek as the boss - at large and in charge!
                              Radek is the one who secretly runs the city anyways
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                Radek is the one who secretly runs the city anyways
                                True dat. But at the very least he keeps it from falling apart. Not to mention likely the reason the Science divison hasn't fallen to choas and ruin. He soothes out McKays rough edges
                                Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Working...
                                X