No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're having a lot of fun with those classes aren't you?

Comment

Lmao!!!

:d

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        You're having a lot of fun with those classes aren't you?
        Oh you betcha
        Teach is actually talking to the class about performing in the park this summer. Really thinking about it. She says we are all good enough to perform - never, EVER thought I would hear that
        I have been through so much crap over the years and had forgotten how to just let go and have fun. Class is just bringing out all of that in me that I have kept surpressed for so long. It's also the first time in a very very long time that I am actually doing something for me and not everyone else.
        To be honest, I wouldn't have even considered the class if it wasn't for all the fun I have been having on the Zelenka/David Nykl threads.
        You guys have been a rather "playful" influence on me here
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*Hugs*

Comment

Nice! I'm actually going to do an open mike night with my guitar in a few weeks when I can actually walk more than 20 feet!
            Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
            SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              Must be a British thing then
              Funny thing is, I went to a parochial school my early years and although we had to read about Joseph in our studies there was no play, no music, nothing

Okay, I found the beer It's Czech Beer!!

Whose going to do the toast? Since this is David's thread got to be sure to include him
              sigpic

Comment

I just love the pics of Radek in Sunday
                Spoiler:

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
                Nice! I'm actually going to do an open mike night with my guitar in a few weeks when I can actually walk more than 20 feet!
                To bad you live so far away. I'd love to hear you. I could be your prop, they teach us that in Improv you know.

I had such a wonderful day today. Took the day off from work and spent a much needed Mother/Daugher day shopping. We had a blast. Kids are so funny, they say to get hip, in style so I try on a top that shows cleavage and my figure and she freaks out. Guess Mom's aren't suppose to look that way. Well then, I go the opposite and try on something baggie and I get the -I don't know how to dress speech Oh by the way, yes I did find some very nice clothes for work that she approved of My daughter does have good taste in clothes.
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 26 January 2007, 07:04 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Mothers are always uncool, whatever they do, that's what my daughter tells me

Comment

To David Nykl, the reason we joined this thread and the reason we're all such good friends. Cheers

Comment

The idea of never having kids sounds more and more appealing to me

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                        To bad you live so far away. I'd love to hear you. I could be your prop, they teach us that in Improv you know.
                        LOL! I can ALWAYS use a prop! If I ever get a mic on my computer, I'll record myself playing.
                        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          I bet you thought your parents were uncool too

Comment

Do you know what is frustrating? Being a proud citizen of small country which most of the people don´t know I just read some stupid comments on youtube and it made me angry...
                            I wrote it into DH thread but I think I can complain a little here, too. And it is OT, so it´s the spoiler
                            Spoiler:
                            I found now a youtube video about Czech Gatecon...I mean, it is called Gatecon for few years now but it´s not the point. There are two comments and both have NO IDEA about Czech Republic or Czech cons. Czech cons are not about meeting famous actors, it´s from fans for fans. We are doing our own programme and the biggest con in here is Fantasy Festival, where are about 8 or ten lines in programme, divided into SG, ST, fantasy and sci-fi literature but mainly, about meeting people with same hobbies. And some totally uniformed people call talking between fans (caught in the video) some mistake, that it SO not a con and mainly, some individual wrote Czechoslovakia instead of Czech Republic....I mean, we are small country but we are not Czechoslovakia for 14 years now! Why does someone have to comment and write something he knows nothing about? This is so absolutely frustrating and I can´t even write to those people. Argh.

It´s fine that people started to be interested in Czech Republic thanks Zelenka but some scientist talking Czech says nothing about his nation or mood of Czechs...it´s one of things I really mind. He just swears but never says nothing about his home...he mentioned Masaryk´s University, wow, that´s something...
                            Sorry, I am angry and annoying, ignore me.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Parents are so uncool. Just ask my youth group.
                              My daughter is SO careful when she makes those comments in front of others now because I just go right around and make it so I am uncool and she gets so embarassed. That way I get to have fun with it instead of feeling hurt or angry. We do joke about being uncool at home. I know one day my daughter will appreciate me

Originally posted by Pajus
                              You're still pretty young. You may change your mind when you get older or meet the right person who wants to share that part of their life with you.

Originally posted by Klenotka
                              Sorry, I am angry and annoying, ignore me.
                              It's okay to vent Klenotka, we are good listeners (readers) here.
                              Last edited by Rosehawk; 27 January 2007, 11:05 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

To David Nykl, the reason we joined this thread and the reason we're all such good friends. Cheers
                                Wow!! You said it all Reefgirl!!
                                Cheers, beer on tap on David Nykl's Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!!
                                Just tap the screen and you wish you were drinking the beer

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X