No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about LaBatt Blue or Heineken or Molsen Ice? Those are 'imported'.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
    Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
      What about LaBatt Blue or Heineken or Molsen Ice? Those are 'imported'.
      I like Heineken! That's what I usually drink since I am not a fan of most American beers. Haven't had LaBatt Blue and I don't remember whether I liked the Molsen Ice or not. No, not due too drinking too much, just been awhile since I tried it.

Draft beer taste so much better than the bottle or canned stuff though!

Hey, we should have an International beer tasting party
      Only, where should we have it?
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

We could have it online and then a con for those who can go. I may have spelled it wrong but LaBatt Blue got to me after 2 bottles. I agree that draft is way better then bottle but who has the room for a keg in their fridge, lol. I wish I did....

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
        Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
          We could have it online and then a con for those who can go.
          I like that. Got to see if some of our Czech friends can bring the Czech beer. Hear that one is pretty good!!!

I agree that draft is way better then bottle but who has the room for a keg in their fridge, lol. I wish I did....
          Oh, I don't know, lol. We found some pretty creative ways to have kegs at college. Course one time the head dorm resident and the floor dorm residents actually block off a floor and held a keg party. Have to realize most students in the dorms were under 21. Both lost their jobs but those that went had a good time. I was skiing when it happened so I missed the fun.

Besides, it is cold enough outside that we could keep the keg out in the garage, don't need a fridge right now!!!

To bad American beer is soooooo gross warm.
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry for double posting. I am bored tonight. Home alone so I am playing around with some of the stuff on the computer I have been trying to get better at. Beside, it's a Zelenka *thunk* from Irresitable

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Thanks Pajus. Is it okay if I PM you instead of posting my e-mail? I posted the story on Wraithbait because it has to be NC17. I am trying to get the link to work to post it here. I can go in and add the diacritics once I get them.

It's a dark story but Zelenka ends up being a real hero at the end.
              Sure thing. Just send it over. GW page doesn't understand diacritics, so my response PM probably won't arrive in one piece should I use them. The mail is a tried and true method of translation delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Sure thing. Just send it over. GW page doesn't understand diacritics, so my response PM probably won't arrive in one piece should I use them. The mail is a tried and true method of translation delivery.
                Damn, I forgot to send you my e-mail address. I have just got to start going to bed earlier on the weekends.

I will pm it shortly and then I have to get some sleep. Went to bed late last night and had to get up early for class and it is 1:30 in the morning right now. God I love weekends.
                sigpic

Comment

OK, got it. E-mail is sent. Post the link to the story when ready

Comment

I'm all for a party

Comment

OK, got it. E-mail is sent. Post the link to the story when ready

Aaghh. I sent you the wrong e-mail address. I really do got to get some sleep, it is so rare that I have the whole weekend to myself that I guess I just want to enjoy as much of it as possible excpet now I have got to go shovel snow in a little bit, that'll wake me up

I will resend with my new and correct one.

Thanks for the help!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        I'm all for a party
                        We probably just need to be sure that since this is David's thread we somehow include him
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey David, fancy a beer?

Comment

That should do it. Glad to be helpful. My fanfiction profile is http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1181842/ . Some lines in my stories might be usefull

Comment

That should do it. Glad to be helpful. My fanfiction profile is http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1181842/ . Some lines in my stories might be usefull
                              Thanks! Got your e-mail will make the changes and check out your fanfiction profile.

Looks like my story has to wait a bit before I can post on Wraithbait. There is a backstory on how Zelenka and the other person get together and that is currently being beta'd. I mentioned it in my A/N and because of how the chapters work, the achievers feel I should wait to post the backstory 1st because that 1st chapter order can't be changed.
                              The current story can be a stand alone but I have a whole running series of stories in my head before the final story so it probably makes sense to be patient and wait.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X