Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I hear something about a party???

Still recovering from the one on Saturday.

Comment

Good night was it?

Comment

Hey Allestian

Comment

It was a VERY good night.

Comment

How are we all???

Comment

I'm GREAT! MY CASTS ARE OFF!!!!!!!
              Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
              SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Woohoo!!! you'll be having a boogie soon

Comment

My saturday night with the girls was a great laugh, until a Scottish hobbit and his mates decided we were fair game. There were five of us and five of them (You do the Math), their group had been sidling up to us all night and if they'd got any closer one of them would have ended up sitting on Wendy's lap and about 11.30 they made a last ditch effort to persuade us to go to the local knocking shop.....sorry, nightclub (If you can't get laid in Emma's you're dead, every town has a club like it) we ended up telling them to *Bleep* off, they still wouldn't get the hint.

Comment

For me is everything great, Pegasus 2 is in 10 days or so Shame that DN won´t be there but he could come here,to Czech Republic again, so I have to wait, that´s all

OT: Rosenhawk, I sent you an email, I am not sure if you got it, I sent it to the mail you gave me

Few caps from Sunday Not really spoilerish but what if...
                    Spoiler:

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                      For me is everything great, Pegasus 2 is in 10 days or so Shame that DN won´t be there but he could come here,to Czech Republic again, so I have to wait, that´s all

OT: Rosenhawk, I sent you an email, I am not sure if you got it, I sent it to the mail you gave me
                      *shakes head* Don't tell me I sent you the wrong e-mail address too!!! I didn't get it. I will PM you my new one. I am not getting e-mails from my old one either. Just getting spam on it.
                      Tomorrow night I get to help my youth group finish making about 350 Czech flags and we are going to make kolaches for snack.

Love those Zelenka pics from Sunday!! Zelenka is just so cute!! The Sunday pics are some of the best so far

Originally posted by dancer_for_daniel
                      I'm GREAT! MY CASTS ARE OFF!!!!!!!
                      Does this mean you and your clone are going dancing now to celebrate?!!
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 January 2007, 07:32 PM.
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I loved the devious look on his have in those pics

Comment

dancer_for_daniel well done!!!

You'll soon be doing the marathon!!!

Comment

Well when we went to the pub we got nasty looks off the locals. I wouldn't mind but I live about 2 minutes away and used to walk past there all of the time until I started taking a new route to college in the morning.

Not fair.

Not well this morning. The cold finally got to me and at the worst time as well!!! TWO FLIPPIN' WEEKS BEFORE JOSEPH!!!

We have a rehearsel tonight and I can barely talk let alone sing, I guess that I'm going to have to let Charlotte sing tonight instead of me. I'll do the next rehearsel instead.

OMG!!! I'M DOING THE OPENING NIGHT!!!

Comment

Break a leg then

Comment

I wish I was doing all the nights...

Not boasting here, but the girl who's playing the Baker told me that she prefers me as the Butler...

WHY???

LMAO!!!

I think it's 'cause I make her laugh everytime we do it...

Comment

Working...
                                X